Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘ Das facts right there’ how old is she ? Who even speaks like that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's like a 10 year old being let loose on social media for the first time. She so embarrassing no wonder she's only gor 1 pal and her sisters hardly take anything to do with her these days 😳😳😳

Whys she sitting in the bath then posting it on her stories. Does she not get any guidance for how awfully tit her content is 😂😂. The begging is just getting stronger with this one each day. Attention seeking midden that she is

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Saying ‘ gotta keep some things private’ in regards to her snap which I’m assuming was in her bio
She is such a sleazy woman

some things Private LOOOOL I don’t think she knows what private means

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She actually thinks she's the most important person on the planet with her big announcements that she is keeping Snapchat private. Ffs she's 30 or whatever, she needs to actually grow up. There's a girl in my hometown who is like her and has similar amount of followers and she thinks she's incredibly important with her 100k followers. She is aptly named Annie the Fanny 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omfg absolutely howling at her. 😂😂 talking like a chav now it’s winking like she a cool teen wanting ‘ spooned’. Desperate drawers is a minger
I just seen this. Winking at the camera 😂😂😂😂. She looks an utter tit. Hun no one wants to wake up to you and see your real unfiltered spoon face 😂😂

• Haha
LaurYn knows all about being the side chick
She is so desperate for attention that she is drawing attention to the fact that’s all she bloody was, I’d be mortified in her position. It’s embarrassing enough that my son’s bio dad isn’t interested but if he was in a relationship with 3 children when my child was conceived I wouldn’t be able to raise my head in public again. She’s bloody shameless!

Reactions: 17
Back to hashtagging Walker and Kairo in photos she took on the weekend she dumped him off to booze with Chloe friends. I do not get it unless she means #walker#kairosmaintenance#walkerswages#drinksonkairo#cheerskai2 😂 low class scabby hooker. So funny how her pic is like a diff person to her true self on chloes friend stories. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lauryn when she’s in the nursing home one day still talking about Kyle… I mean does anyone else wonder how many more years she’ll be hashtagging his name on IG for? The saddo.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lauryn when she’s in the nursing home one day still talking about Kyle… I mean does anyone else wonder how many more years she’ll be hashtagging his name on IG for? The saddo.

😂😂😂 or when asked how long her friend ship with Kyle is. She's asking herself questions and bigging herself up on the gram again. Saying she's dating but keeping it private = lauryns a side chick again and can't let their partner know. Lauryn doesn't know the meaning of private calling the paps while she was pregnant to tell who the real father was 😳😳😳. For someone so basic with no friends and no one likes her, she does think so highly of herself 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 9
Omfg absolutely howling at her. 😂😂 talking like a chav now it’s winking like she a cool teen wanting ‘ spooned’. Desperate drawers is a minger
Was this her mum speaking Spanish in the background ? Usually she has sound off I feel like she was trying to prove a point she’s so pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was this her mum speaking Spanish in the background ? Usually she has sound off I feel like she was trying to prove a point she’s so pathetic
That was weird. It sounded like someone who is actually Spanish so unless she is listening to rosetta stone 🤣🤣🤣. duck me she ll be updating her bio soon to british, Persian, Spanish, Jamaican, Martian and jellyfish at this rate. She's absolutely hilarious in the most cringe way 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Confirming she’s dating I’m convinced she’s in this thread now, must be that guy who Amelia asked a question the other day

good luck to him he’s clearly just as unstable as she is

• Haha
Someone shared a link that he was doing something naughty re drugs and got caught, soooooo if that's who she wants to surround herself and her son with cos she's desperate for a man 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Someone shared a link that he was doing something naughty re drugs and got caught, soooooo if that's who she wants to surround herself and her son with cos she's desperate for a man 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
It is him. Leon Reid the drug pusher. He will 100 cheat on her tho 😂. Lauryn is never gonna pull a footballer or famous guy ever in her life. She ugly, unemployed, a tit mother and had no personality. She only got used for her services by a footballer who wanted to cheat without a bag thanks to her infertility claim. She not relationship material hence why she never had a bf like that. Lol. But not footballers won’t even use her for an easy ride coz they know she’s a liar now. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride 😂. She only had went out with Marcus rashford bro and then slept with Annie partner. No high profile relationship coz shes a no one

• Haha
F89314B4-0ECB-4ACC-8A03-883636857D92.jpeg

Whoever you are… we love you

Been waiting for some kind of reply but BAM comments been deleted 🤣🤣🤣

(Hid my own insta profile obvs)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It is him. Leon Reid the drug pusher. He will 100 cheat on her tho 😂. Lauryn is never gonna pull a footballer or famous guy ever in her life. She ugly, unemployed, a tit mother and had no personality. She only got used for her services by a footballer who wanted to cheat without a bag thanks to her infertility claim. She not relationship material hence why she never had a bf like that. Lol. But not footballers won’t even use her for an easy ride coz they know she’s a liar now. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride 😂. She only had went out with Marcus rashford bro and then slept with Annie partner. No high profile relationship coz shes a no one
Leon Reid is in every ones comment section… she probably saw “Olympian” in his bio and ran with that as its not like she can bag another Premier League footballer. Also says sprinting in his bio😭😭😭 that’s what he’ll be doing in a few weeks time from loonatic Lauryn who can’t stop talking about K & Annie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.