Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s posted KAIRO WALKER saying daddy and rolling her eyes ? She didn’t have to post that but she wants her 5 followers to say she is and doing amazing job and he doesn’t need that man

I’ve come to the conclusion she shows KAIRO WALKER pictures of KYLE WALKER and says here’s daddy

sick attention seeking trout

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So she’s posted KAIRO WALKER saying daddy and rolling her eyes ? She didn’t have to post that but she wants her 5 followers to say she is and doing amazing job and he doesn’t need that man

I’ve come to the conclusion she shows KAIRO WALKER pictures of KYLE WALKER and says here’s daddy

sick attention seeking trout
Wouldn’t put it past the obsessive weirdo to have a cardboard cut out of Kyle in her bedroom or a photo framed of him in the house and her telling him “ that’s daddy” 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t put it past the obsessive weirdo to have a cardboard cut out of Kyle in her bedroom or a photo framed of him in the house and her telling him “ that’s daddy” 😭
Or thay photo from the euros with Kyle on the screen look at us a happy family of 3. Quite sad that it's the only picture that wee boy will ever have of all three of them in one photo which was all very contrived and Kyle wasn't even in the room with them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have honestly found that video so sickening she uses him like a pet at the Zoo

Reactions: 10
She is such an attention seeker. She hopes it will get back to Kyle and he start seeing him. He won’t, he’s never met him and doesn’t feel anything for him. She’s sick emotionally abusing her son. And see calling herself mami so weird

Reactions: 12
Her moan at the end 🤬🤬🤬 he has only said daddy because you have taught it him where else would he have heard it?!

Reactions: 14
Her moan at the end 🤬🤬🤬 he has only said daddy because you have taught it him where else would he have heard it?!
She's posted quite a few times the baby saying daddy, dada or something of that ilk, she never posts him saying anything like 'mummy' so she's obv doing it on purpose. She's hoping the daily fail run a story on her and hoping it's of the narrative that oh her poor baby calling out for his dad and he doesn't want to know, all so Lauryn can get sympathy and stir the big pot hoping Kyle sees it

Reactions: 11
She's posted quite a few times the baby saying daddy, dada or something of that ilk, she never posts him saying anything like 'mummy' so she's obv doing it on purpose. She's hoping the daily fail run a story on her and hoping it's of the narrative that oh her poor baby calling out for his dad and he doesn't want to know, all so Lauryn can get sympathy and stir the big pot hoping Kyle sees it
With the headline
‘Shock horror! Baby says dada before any other word’
Not like its every babies first word, whether the dad is involved or not. It’s the easiest thing to say. BUT… she definitely been teaching him since he was in the womb 😂

• Haha
With the headline
‘Shock horror! Baby says dada before any other word’
Not like its every babies first word, whether the dad is involved or not. It’s the easiest thing to say. BUT… she definitely been teaching him since he was in the womb 😂
Oh she so has, she makes such a point of posting it as well. Filming him speaking hoping he ll say it like he has no other words in his vocabulary. Lauryn is so contrived

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s so true this fluent Spanish Jamaican Persian Liverpudlian Brighton boy never seems to say mommy tho or like you said she doesn’t show that
She wouldn’t get the sympathy that’s why

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she is mentally ill. Who calls their one year old son a flirt all the time. 🤢🤢 sicko. There are names for ppl like her

• Sick
Reactions: 13
He says Daddy Kyle lol. So fucked up, why is she saying Mami? Is she actually trying to make him sound Jamaican or something? It’s really obsessive and really really strange behaviour? Everything she posts about Kairo is in relation to Kyle. Him saying Daddy, him playing football, his curly hair, speaking in an Jamaican accent etc it is an obsession and it’s taking away Kairo as his own person. His Mum is pushing him to be a spitting image of his non existent dad, perhaps that might make Kairo believe that he should be like that? It might make him believe that he is his Dad’s shadow. All it’s doing is making Lauryn look like a mug. If he does turn out like Kyle, she has pushed it from the day he was born, if you are the better person Lauryn surely you want him to be just like you. At this rate keep trying to turn him into his Dad because at least his Dad has a career, a life unlike you. You are literally helping your son realise what a weirdo you are!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
It's also rather odd the story showing q message of support for Chloe which someone sent to her and stated she couldn't respond to her directly? It's almost like Lauryn has sent it to herself so that she can post it and remind everyone that she's Chloe Goodmans sister 😂😂😂 she's that much of a beg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There's Lauryn 'I don't go out and leave my son' Goodman out on the piss again. Not saying a mother can't have a night out but that's been about 3 times this week, she doesn't work so obviously using her sons money to fund her lifestyle again. Plus I take it this jessica hayes must be hard up for friends if she's hanging about with that embarrassing beggy midden

Off topic but why when I read this did I immediately think of Beggy Loz Goodman. The whole “I am hoping this lawsuit can bring us together and we can be a family” 😆 Loz was 100% convincing herself that her, kyle & king Kairo Walker would be a family.

70336933-468F-4B5D-A99E-56D800A8D60A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Off topic but why when I read this did I immediately think of Beggy Loz Goodman. The whole “I am hoping this lawsuit can bring us together and we can be a family” 😆 Loz was 100% convincing herself that her, kyle & king Kairo Walker would be a family.

View attachment 905141
Exactly what I was thinking, when I first read about this woman having Tristans baby whilst he was with Khloe my first thought was that sounds like the American version if beggy lol

View attachment 905141
I read this and came here so quick to say the same 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ the US equivalent of LaurYYN

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so oddly cold and casual about what her sister is going through. When Kyle came out in those boots Chloe was on social media giving it all out against him in support of Lauryn yet Lauryn is barely acknowledging Chloe’s ordeal.

Reactions: 14
Pan faced absolute fanny that she is, sitting with a filter and her big stupid turkey teef, Lauryns got a pal for once and by goodness she is letting everyone know about it. I hope Jessica doesn't have a partner cos Lauryn will be diving in there dripping in bracelets

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.