Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauryn thinks everyone else should work and graft hard to benefit her, there's a pattern, cheating hard working tax papers benefit money and expecting Kyle who works and earns his money, to fund her lifestyle. What's she going to do in her late 40s when her child will then be an adult, she has no skills, no money, no provisions for when she's older. She's going to get a bloody fright then
She’ll latch onto some poor bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 2
100% she will be one of those people that always land on their feet
I hope not, I just someone like her would actually get a grip of her life. But I getvwhat u mean folk like that little beg usually come out of everything smelling of roses 🙄

Reactions: 3
I hope not, I just someone like her would actually get a grip of her life. But I getvwhat u mean folk like that little beg usually come out of everything smelling of roses 🙄
Oh, I hope not too. But she definitely knows what she’s doing. Reminds me of my husbands ex. Always lands on her feet while we struggle 🙃 although, I’d rather have my life than hers any day

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Some people are givers some are takers. Lauryn js a taker, takers eat better but givers sleep better! I hope it catches up with her one day, she may be able to reflect on everything and realise she hurt people she “cares about” for own gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I get annoyed that she makes out she can't afford things for her son but she manages to spend an awful lot on herself. Absolutely vanity for someone with a hard pan face and she is very ugly on the inside so no amount of botox, fillers and the like will ever make her desirable

Reactions: 7
Some people are givers some are takers. Lauryn js a taker, takers eat better but givers sleep better! I hope it catches up with her one day, she may be able to reflect on everything and realise she hurt people she “cares about” for own gain.
I’ve never heard that before, but I love it!

Reactions: 9
Absolutely cringing at these girls threatening to ‘Go to the press!’
What makes you think they’d be interested in you? Everyone knows the story now anyway and nobody really cares. You might get a half page sympathy story on a Wednesday if you’re lucky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ngl that freezer full of milk made me nearly be sick. Why would you show that when your intent is to attract footballers? And adding that song too, so grotesque.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What makes you think they’d be interested in you? Everyone knows the story now anyway and nobody really cares. You might get a half page sympathy story on a Wednesday if you’re lucky.
Makes them look worse. I'm going to go to the press unless I get my own way, grow up! There is children involved in this, they seem to forget as they can't see past the pound signs in their eyes. Fancy being that much of a witch, you would use blackmail publicly to get to another person. That Mel started her carry on the same time last year when she made a comment about her daughters presents from her dad (she didn't get any) and Lauryn was right in there jumping on the bandwagon. Sort out your grievances privately as the ones that get most hurt in this don't deserve it

Might’ve worked 20 years ago, maybe even 10, but not now. People don’t care if you have a love child with a footballer and are crying because they don’t give any money, or not enough.
Cry me a river and try living off £160 child maintenance a month while the dad goes on countless holidays, nights out etc…

Might’ve worked 20 years ago, maybe even 10, but not now. People don’t care if you have a love child with a footballer and are crying because they don’t give any money, or not enough.
Cry me a river and try living off £160 child maintenance a month while the dad goes on countless holidays, nights out etc…
Yes it’s not the old news of the world glory days of the kiss & tell 🙄

Reactions: 10
every other day she says she’s not having anymore “just Kairo”.
I don’t think she wants two baby daddy’s and let’s fuckin face it Kyle is not falling for her tit a second time round
The ‘KW’ on her neck daily is very very embarrassing she literally is a stalker

I’m waiting for her to say something about Melissa reeves stories as she’s threatening to go to the press if Danny Simpson doesn’t pay up LOOOOl

*incomes lauryn with the encouragement*
You get the feeling that Melissa answers genuine questions and they don’t seem to be made up like Ms Lying Goodman.. sorry Lauren 😂😂😂, however Holidays aren’t a necessity.. and she openly admits she doesn’t stick to a routine

Reactions: 2
Ah just imagine living a life where you have to threaten people with a newspaper hahahaha. Like literally think about it. Take as long as you need and tell me how stupid and pathetic it is. Also let me know whether you rather live a normal like me and many other people on here, no one knows who you are apart from your neighbours and close friends/family or live a life where you are a pump and dump and the most exciting thing about your life is threatening to spill information to a load of newspapers, just to get a little bit of attention in a your sad little life that you made for yourself.
One of the most embarrassing things about it is that, they think they are all high and mighty women, who need to take a stand against men THEY trapped. They are not strong, independent women whatsoever. They are insecure, undignified, selfish and ungrateful. I am so glad I am not that way inclined, what an embarrassment and as a female I don’t want them anymore, men you can have them, that’s what they want anyway 😂

also I had a look through some of her comments on the photo of Panface and Kairo and Kyle is behind them on the TV and I have a question?Of Kyle has met Kairo, surely he’s not too precious to share? And who has to work for what? Kairo won’t be fed by a silver spoon and expected To work hard to get what he wants? Cause his mum has no intention of doing that herself? When has she ever worked hard? How can she look at what she’s done with her life and say ‘I worked hard for this!’ She opened her legs whilst wearing a scam bracelet, got pregnant by a Premier League footballer whilst struggling to conceive, shes a benefit fraud and spends her life reposting old posts and telling people to swipe up ‘for his trainers guyzzzszz’

Sorry for the rant, makes me realise how fortunate I am to be me and not her lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just infuriates me the entitlement of these women. My mother was left with 3 young children when my dad decided he didn't want to deal with a family anymore and left for an older woman whose kids were grown up. He never paid a penny, my mum worked long and hard in her job to provide for us. She was fairly well paid and we had a lovely upbringing, then you get lazy fuckwits like Lauryn, I'm so glad my mum wasn't like her. She is so lazy I can't understand why she wouldn't strive for a better life for her son. That wee boy is going to be so lost growing up. Its heartbreaking

• Heart
C5F45527-077D-4B53-9638-691EAA43BE9C.png

As I said last night here comes her cheerleader anything messy Loz is there

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
And as usual no one is considering his other daughter in all this, I seen a comment somewhere in his insta a while back from one the angry mummy mafia gang and his elder daughter asked the person to stop being so negative everytime her dad posts something about her as at the end of the day it's her dad and it's upsetting for her. But as long as Mel gets attention and beggy can get in on it, then duck everyone else

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.