Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

19jamz89

Shes posted this, I am assuming she is talking about Kyle? Who the fuck is she to know he hasn't got a wife and it's no flaming business of hers anyway. She tries to make out Kyle has involvement other than money. The audacity of it as well you dont know my situation, yes lauryn everyone knows your situation because you haven't shut up about it since you got knocked up by a 1 night stand. You share your dirty, skanky, infested laundry publicly all the time so if you don't want people to comment then shut your fishy fat trap 😒
Why does she talk like a character off kidulthood tho 😂😂 me is getting down and dirty with the druggy sprinter zuuu gez me. Chav. I know, she wouldn’t know anything about Kyle or what him and his beloved family are up to coz it’s not reported on the media which is something she can’t handle being the regrettable one night stand. She will know just as much about Kyle, his family and finances as all the other hookers 😂😂 poor pathetic lozza. But how did u see this coz she usually deletes comments she doesn’t like it had she replied them deleted. She only found out mini Goodman was a 1/4 Jamaican that’s to wikepedia haha

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Rose94

VIP Member
It’s so obvious she only shares these messages she ‘receives’ so she can have a dig at Kyle 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Rose94

VIP Member
“My doctor recommended one sunbed a week” did he fuck Lauren pipe down hun 😭 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

19jamz89

View attachment 897578
I don’t even want to post this to give her the satisfaction … but wow Lauren you are such an attention seeker… doing a boomerang making it look like your next to a male just to try and get a headline…
No she is out with that guy Leon in London. I was wondering how a 26 year old guy would be interested in her… a benefit munching manky skank but she’s met her match with this guy… he’s the perfect example of what someone like her would want around her kids… both have charges. One steals of hardworking tax payers and the walker families earnings, the other punts drugs for a living. I hope they are enjoying the drinks courtesy of kairo while he’s dumped off with nana. At least pigeon shit knickers has managed to whip off her KW chain so she can can get used for her services. Hope Leon has kept some of those bags he uses for his drugs to wrap up his pecker 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
Mel and Loz keep saying ‘ behind the scenes’ when we all know nothing is happening behind the scenes hence why they resort to sending questions to them self on insta story LOL NOTHING is happening and they hate it . Both planned their pregnancies and both didn’t get the happy ending they feel they deserve

mel still has pics of her ex on her story and boom suddenly she’s pregnant

And LOZ claims she knew Walker 10 years LOL again as we’ve said before she would know he has a family

two entitled Idiots ! as a single mother myself I do not relate to them at all
Mel who claims she was skint until only fans just got back from a holiday and so did loz - but poor them eh
talking of behind the scenes, remember when they tried to say something was happening BeHiNd ThE sCeNeS with Puma 😩😩😩😩😩😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
View attachment 856013
“Her ex Kyle Walker” she wishes 😭😭 she must pay them to write this shit
This Brighton Weasel absolutely PISSES ME OFF her fuckin ex it was a few mins of fun that has stained him for life.

how fuckin dare she, she cannot do an article without mentioning him she is nothing absolute piece of shit

Jolie1988

VIP Member
why have her and Amelia posted a truckload of videos and photos wishing Grant a happy birthday?!
It's so weird?!? Especially as Chloe has put 1 post lol.
Amelia and Lauryn beg for attention, so they want to make a big show of themselves in the hope they might attract a footballer 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lucymyers

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Kairo Goodman with his grey Nike socks, mumi puts that much product on his hair so he has curly locks

• Haha

katie2000

My highlight of this year was the boots Kyle saying he only has 3 children and her sending messages to herself from puma lol

• Haha
Not to derail the thread but Lizzie was involved in her own scandal a while ago.. she was dating some nightclub owner and pictured with him, he then issued a statement stating they were no longer together as her red carpet lifestyle didn’t suit him.. he then ran off with another of his ex girlfriends... daughters who is about 20 something... 😜😜
You come to tattle for the gossip! You stay for the insider info! Happy to provide this 100% authentic photo of the actual red carpet from Lizzie Cundy’s red carpet lifestyle!

Attachments

• Haha

Cocoluna

VIP Member
So today's statement is her man's gotta be over 6ft.. Kyle walkers 5ft10 so I guess them rules don't apply when the mans a millionaire footballer

• Haha
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Hahaha I saw the amount of words on the page and knew that lazy tart wouldn’t be reading any of it I bet she only shows him the pictures and that is all

She is football obsessed

such an embarrassment

No one:
Absolutely no one:
Lauryn Goodman:
How can someone be exempt for feeling embarrassed 😳? That kid was called junior for fuck knows how long when she was wearing the kW initials round her neck. So basically it looks like she has a necklace with her one night stands initial and a solitaire on it. Glenn close has nothing on this absolute embarrassment of a specimen

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
Chloe has a story up,she accidentally put a share bag of caramel nibbles in the washing machine(they were in the laundry basket)
In the video shes taking all the clothes out the washing machine to find the chocolate and you can see what looks like a knickers with a yellow stain 😂😂🤢

Honestly who wants to see u unload dirty clothes from a washing machine.rotten.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Kjj

New thread suggestion - lauryn goodman so deluded it’s scary. Thinks Kyle wants her, she’s away with the fairies

think it might be too long but I couldn’t resist

• Haha

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
All the hashtags are tragic Because she’s in a car tagging #villa LOOOL but yes Walker is even more so cringe

imagine tagging your one night Stand in all your posts until the end of time #Sadmom

• Haha
  • Heart

19jamz89

And there we have it… sick fuck. Just as we always thought. She wishes she could come back a man. 😮 so she could walk away from him. The child who is gonna grow up already knowing that his dad didn’t want him to exist and how mummy would leave to if the salary wasn’t as attractive keeping him. 🤮 ur son had one night terror. Poor Lauryn got her sleep disturbed once. He deserves to be in a family who act want him and will show him love. A family who aren’t using him to spend his money on Dubai trips and lip fillers. Poor poor boy 😢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad