Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 838249
he was never present you trout
Even with Kyle present she could have given him any surname but it’s past the point of embarrassing now as we all know Kyle was back with Annie when she registered the birth.

There is nothing stopping her referring to Kairo as a different name than his legal one, people do it all the time e.g. stage names.

Poor Kairo has to have a random surname because of his mum’s crazy need to prove she was more than a quick bunk up

Reactions: 13
Even with Kyle present she could have given him any surname but it’s past the point of embarrassing now as we all know Kyle was back with Annie when she registered the birth.

There is nothing stopping her referring to Kairo as a different name than his legal one, people do it all the time e.g. stage names.

Poor Kairo has to have a random surname because of his mum’s crazy need to prove she was more than a quick bunk up
Lauryn thought having a premiership footballers kids was going to pave her life with gold, must have hit her like a ton of bricks when she realised she wasn't going to get 10s of thousands a month to sit on her lazy backside, it's like she is trying to get back at Annie constantly for taking the life she thought she deserved, Lauryn was the one being a tart (and Kyle) must be exhausting knowing you are going to bleed bitterness for many years to come

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is such a compulsive liar and so obsessed with Kyle and Annie. They won’t be thinking about her on a sat night, they be living family life with their sons. She can keep saying Kyle wanted his surname given voz she act believing her own lies. Kyle begged for Annie back and can live the dream now while lauryn sitting seething wondering why she can’t be like Annie while staring at her mums 4 walls. I can imagine lauryn threatinh to sue ppl who say mini Goodman is her spitting image. 😂 she will be like no he’s like his dad KW haha. twit. She really think her problem is Annie and if she could just get her to believe the lies and split them up she would swap positions but even single Kyle wouldn’t want her or her kid

Reactions: 11
Hoping someone asks her why she's registered her son's name as a ltd company.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In honour of 🎃, I would just like to ask you Kyle one question;
Trick (Lauryn) Or Treat (Annie) 😆
They both look terrifying to me.

Giving little cashew nut his surname makes her look so stupid and weak, I couldn’t even imagine watching your one night stand get back with his girlfriend and still thinking the baby must have his name

Reactions: 17
Kairo, your talking so good do u wanna read a book together. Skips 10 pages what’s that… a word u already know and had thrown down his throat. Poor boy. His vocabulary not gonna expand when she only teaches him ball and goal. Such a lazy parent. Even now she tries to post vids of him on activities since ppl hear the way she puts him down all the time and it’s not quality play. Walk at 9.30 baking at 9.45. I mean photo opp… next. She should try harder she getting paid a wage to be his mum so the least she can offer him is structure .

Reactions: 10
The obsession she has with associating football with her baby is beyond embarrassing now. She’s got him kits he sleeps in football babygrows she reads him books about football, I think it’s weird coz she’s obviously not a football fan herself it’s like she’s trying to groom him into Kyles shadow and needs to constantly remind everyone who his father is.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hahaha I saw the amount of words on the page and knew that lazy tart wouldn’t be reading any of it I bet she only shows him the pictures and that is all

She is football obsessed

such an embarrassment
Kairo, your talking so good do u wanna read a book together. Skips 10 pages what’s that… a word u already know and had thrown down his throat. Poor boy. His vocabulary not gonna expand when she only teaches him ball and goal. Such a lazy parent. Even now she tries to post vids of him on activities since ppl hear the way she puts him down all the time and it’s not quality play. Walk at 9.30 baking at 9.45. I mean photo opp… next. She should try harder she getting paid a wage to be his mum so the least she can offer him is structure .
No one:
Absolutely no one:
Lauryn Goodman:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha I saw the amount of words on the page and knew that lazy tart wouldn’t be reading any of it I bet she only shows him the pictures and that is all

She is football obsessed

such an embarrassment

No one:
Absolutely no one:
Lauryn Goodman:
How can someone be exempt for feeling embarrassed 😳? That kid was called junior for duck knows how long when she was wearing the kW initials round her neck. So basically it looks like she has a necklace with her one night stands initial and a solitaire on it. Glenn close has nothing on this absolute embarrassment of a specimen

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How can someone be exempt for feeling embarrassed 😳? That kid was called junior for duck knows how long when she was wearing the kW initials round her neck. So basically it looks like she has a necklace with her one night stands initial and a solitaire on it. Glenn close has nothing on this absolute embarrassment of a specimen
Remember when she posted the baby app on her stories and he was called Kyle Walker Junior on that? 😳😳😳 so embarrassing for the poor kid when he’s not wanted by his father!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
“Always Si instead of Yes 🙄” we all know that is absolute bullshit (can she even speak Spanish herself?) but even IF it was true what you rolling your eyes at if that’s what you’re teaching him? That kid is just a performing monkey for her I can’t imagine how many takes until he finally says something along the lines of “football” “dada” etc which she can post for attention. It’s actually painful to watch her face PRAYING something “funny” comes out his mouth followed with a fake laugh from her to make it look like his sperm donor is missing out on all this little personality. No Lauren unfortunately that poor child will grow up with not an ounce of personality because he is constantly around a nasty, evil, bitter, miserable mother.

Reactions: 12

She is football obsessed

such an embarrassment

No one:
Absolutely no one:
Lauryn Goodman:
She really is a walking stereotype from the Jeremy Kyle show.

Every time I see the name Kairo I just picture all the other chavs who give their kids a non traditional name with a variation of spelling because they think it’s unique and classy 🤣

The necklace is vile, it may as well be a tattoo as it’s always on display. Yes we know it’s Kairo’s initials but she also knows it’s Kyle’s too. As if you’d give someone else that power and satisfaction over you when they’ve made a point of blatantly ignoring you and humiliating you. This muggy twit voluntarily wears initials of the man who rejected her and her son as if it’s been branded into her skin. Who does that?😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really is a walking stereotype from the Jeremy Kyle show.

Every time I see the name Kairo I just picture all the other chavs who give their kids a non traditional name with a variation of spelling because they think it’s unique and classy 🤣

The necklace is vile, it may as well be a tattoo as it’s always on display. Yes we know it’s Kairo’s initials but she also knows it’s Kyle’s too. As if you’d give someone else that power and satisfaction over you when they’ve made a point of blatantly ignoring you and humiliating you. This muggy twit voluntarily wears initials of the man who rejected her and her son as if it’s been branded into her skin. Who does that?😆😆😆😆😆
Literally. It wouldn’t be half as bad if she had one or the other but the fact she wears a “kairo” necklace and “KW” one too is hilarious. She definantly fantasizes about them being a family and pretends that when she is watching Kyle its her man or something 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She absolutely kills me making out his speech is sooo good when it's so just normal for tht age...think she's forgetting he's nearly 2 and very minimal speech wise. Of course he's going to say si instead of yes it's easier for a baby to say...also re the they chose Walker together as his surname when he was present...when was this beg lozza Hun as soon as he knew u were preggers he was of like a rat up a drain pipe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.