Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucymyers

VIP Member
So let me just clarify...she can't afford a car or anywhere to live but can afford a boob job? She doesn't go out as doesn't have anyone to look after the kid yet she'd happily have a boob job where she'd have to have recovery time...where's he gonna be then then?
Spending kairos maintenance money on breast enlargement she's a disgrace. Can you imagine your daughter growing up to be like that

Reactions: 23

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
You guys got me on a roll another thread suggestion;

She Wants to be a wag but She make Kyle gag, Tattlers know you’re a dirty little slag !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
View attachment 804876
Your gagged and this is the best you can do…. A very scorned woman x
It’s always the bitter single people who post this toxic shit. You never find anyone who’s genuinely happy being single or those who are in a happy relationship posting stuff like this 🤦🏻‍♀️

If she does want a boyfriend (and I suspect she is desperate to have one), she needs to realise this is sooooooo off putting and unattractive to any potential partner. No one wants to deal with all this unresolved anger and spiteful baggage. At this rate, her next pregnancy will either be another one night stand or a true miracle (as she’ll be hitting the menopause before settling down), unless she can let it go and move on. She sounds like a man’s worst nightmare right now!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Ellis hav

Am I the only person who hates when parents refer to their baby as “little man” especially the way she says it grates on me 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Kilo005

Chatty Member
What gives me the massive ICK is Lauryn fucking Goodman. I really hope The Walker’s have a restraining order against her, I reckon not a day goes by where she doesn’t breathe Kyle’s name quietly to herself 🤢

• Haha

Miamia1

Not sure how she can say anyone stalks her when she is the one stalking Annie’s page. I liked a comment on there once about this beggy twat and was immediately blocked by her so clearly spying 🤣

anyway it’s good to see she is still being a total loser.

ps - who tags their sons name and the surname of their father in a picture of their ass? Sicko

• Haha

19jamz89

feel sorry for that wee boy having her as a mother. She puts him down at any opportunity. He doesn’t conform to the text book she reads. The thing is he could grow up without any affects since he hasnt suffered separation or any transitions since lauryn wasn’t in a relationship with Kyle and he’s never met him. She is forcing the negativity and reinforcing the rejection on him. He doesn’t need to know that his dad doesn’t want him at this age. Also, wish that minger would stop moaning up at 6am. Try being up with your child a few times a night and being up at 6 every day for work. Lazy scrounging tramp.

Rose94

VIP Member
People “stalk” your insta?? Coming from the woman who literally travels hours away from where she lives and goes to the exact place Annie and Kyle live 😭

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
She's starting to be painful again, someones obviously needing attention. The dad's side doesn't care hun you even said yourself that they were rather you were hidden away!!! Annie and Kyle will be too busy making memories for the kids that live with them to even care what you post on insta.

She really really thinks so much of herself that she thinks they sit and stalk her online, oh my she is laughable, she clearly has no life at all if this is what she is resorting to and what's so tragic is that's its the run up to Xmas, she should be making time for her son as he will be more aware this year but instead she'd rather spew her diatribe online, her Lauryn hun your bitterness is showing again 😘

Reactions: 20

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Of course she isn't allowed to show his face and it probably kills her not to because like you say she would love to rub it in Annie's face..... you only need to look at the way she has that KW necklace front and centre of every photo to know that she sees It's the next best thing to rubbing it in Annie's face.
I still can't get over that her son has the same initials as the parent that doesn't want to know and the fact that she parades around with the initials on show all the time. She mentions other people being weird and strange but thinks her own behaviour is normal 😂😂😂😂

• Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I dare say they do when you make a play for them.

Come on LaurEn, you did an “ick” post a couple of weeks ago. Give us something original please 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes Lauryn, men do get the ick after they ve shagged you and turn the light on 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Her stories though 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ the last 2. If there was ever tone deafness defined, its her. Posting a story about baby loss and the next story a pic of a pregnancy test with her tatty bangles with a swipe up to buy 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Just reads to me, sorry if you have lost a baby, however, here's some shite plastic wrist tat to help you have another one. Just howl at the moon to charge it. The most insincere c*nt there is

• Angry
  • Haha

Blox_boo

She’s so oddly cold and casual about what her sister is going through. When Kyle came out in those boots Chloe was on social media giving it all out against him in support of Lauryn yet Lauryn is barely acknowledging Chloe’s ordeal.
It’s the fact that she always finds a way to dig at Chloe. I remember someone was asking about losing baby weight and she said something along the lines of it was easier for her to lose weight than Chloe. It was so unnecessary. Chloe is the better looking one, to me, out of all three. She seems to have her life together at least.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Shes posted this, I am assuming she is talking about Kyle? Who the fuck is she to know he hasn't got a wife and it's no flaming business of hers anyway. She tries to make out Kyle has involvement other than money. The audacity of it as well you dont know my situation, yes lauryn everyone knows your situation because you haven't shut up about it since you got knocked up by a 1 night stand. You share your dirty, skanky, infested laundry publicly all the time so if you don't want people to comment then shut your fishy fat trap 😒

Attachments

• Sick
Going on like her weekends are taken up with taking Kairo to football - he’s 1!! He’d just as happily sit at home eating dirt in the garden. Always having to link him as a footballer just like his dad.

• Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Can you imagine being drunk and having a midnight tumble because it was a great idea at the time, you wake up with regret and just forget about it, then you get a message and you are stuck with your 5 mins of fun for the rest of your life and it had to be Lauryn the stuff of nightmares 🙈🙈.

She really really has a cheek the way she carries on with her poor me am not well card when she's just a lazy ugly fuck. Try working a full time job whilst having a disability/illness Lauryn 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️. She doesn't know what hardship is and is so unrelatable. Then the message where someone has wrote I can't afford private medical care and she's like you poor thing. Fuck off Lauryn you condescending witch, we can't all go around shagging cash machines hoping to get pregnant. Most of us have something called 'pride' 'dignity' if you know what a dictionary is loom it up sometime love 😘

• Heart