Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Oh god. That’s awful. Such serious consequences.
I genuinely hope it all goes well for her.
I guess she’ll be in bed rest as much as possible. Poor thing will be bored stupid.
If she gets to 30 weeks it’s quite a good milestone isn’t it? I know 33 weeks used to be the earliest they’d want deliver for maternal medical purposes but that was ages ago.
I think 24 weeks is the earliest they will intervene now

Reactions: 2

Jellybean093

VIP Member
What these pictures I don’t think kairooon goodman looks nothing like Kyle looks more like he’s goodman family lol
We agreed when this happened to not put pictures up on here of him. He’s not in the public. He’s not shared on social media. These should be taken down

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Oh no have I missed out on a picture of kairo?! Gutted! Where was it from? I watch this thread but the notifications don’t always come up 😩😩

Oh she can afford all her crap… go rent a house!!!
I saw it on here briefly yesterday, think it was from Lauryn stories

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
What sort of woman would exploit their own child like that? I feel sorry for that child stuck with a selfish, manipulating mother like that. She is nothing more than golddigging trash
OMG she will be trying to buy the .com names next to sell tat... oh she can’t... they are already sold.... 😉🤣🤣

• Haha
Why are they having to take Chloe’s stitch out? I didn’t see? Not being critical - just wondering. It’s not something I know about. I saw her story about having so little cervix left that it’s the last time they can do it.
She’s far more likeable than Lauren isn’t she? That’s not saying much tho.
Left a hole in her bladder or something

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
I was just being nosy on Google and I gen up thought Lizzy Cundy was well into her 60s apparently she is 53? Or is it the same school of ageing as Caprice? I was surprised she supported Lauryn for the same reasons, let's support the homewrecker, however in my distant memory I'm sure I remembered she was going gaga that Jason was cheating, very very odd
She definitely looks older than her age, it’s the tits out outfits that gross me out. Like you said though, she’s likely to jump on any cause! Still PMSL at your last joke about conception 😆😆😆😆

• Haha

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Lauryn thinks everyone else should work and graft hard to benefit her, there's a pattern, cheating hard working tax papers benefit money and expecting Kyle who works and earns his money, to fund her lifestyle. What's she going to do in her late 40s when her child will then be an adult, she has no skills, no money, no provisions for when she's older. She's going to get a bloody fright then
She’ll latch onto some poor bloke

• Haha

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Report them. She’s a dick but if he isn’t to be shown on social media people should respect others parenting. Not that it’s her parenting of course! I still think he looks just like his dad, the famous footballer Kyle Walker in case you didn’t know
I did. Hopefully they’ll be taken down soon
Yer, he’s definitely his dad!

Reactions: 1