Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how she can say anyone stalks her when she is the one stalking Annie’s page. I liked a comment on there once about this beggy twit and was immediately blocked by her so clearly spying 🤣

anyway it’s good to see she is still being a total loser.

ps - who tags their sons name and the surname of their father in a picture of their ass? Sicko

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh good god, glad it wasn't only me who didn't have a clue what she meant 😅. Stalk with your chest?? I had a vision of inspector gadget type vibe with a pair of breasts

I was thinking about her sister, it's absolutely horrific what she is going through and I feel desperately sorry for her going through this and then she has a sister like Lauryn who is salivating for attention. Its sad for her son, that wee boy doesn't have a hope with that mother 😑. Lauryn doesn't know what a proper struggle is, Chloes baby is her niece/nephew, yet she seems to give no fucks because its the Lauryn show. I have a sister who I absolutely adore with every bone in my body ad I would never behave the way she has x
It’s awful isn’t it. I can’t pretend I’m a Chloe fan (I’ve seen her encouraging Lauryn’s antics) but my heart absolutely goes out to her on this one. You’re absolutely right, Lauryn has no idea what a real struggle is, she’s a spoilt brat in a grown woman’s body.

She causes her own dramas and wants undeserved sympathy and because she doesn’t get it she’s jealous of her sister who in this case deserves it and does. My sister would disown me if I behaved like this and like you, it would never occur to me to do it in the first place.

Not sure how she can say anyone stalks her when she is the one stalking Annie’s page. I liked a comment on there once about this beggy twit and was immediately blocked by her so clearly spying 🤣

anyway it’s good to see she is still being a total loser.

ps - who tags their sons name and the surname of their father in a picture of their ass? Sicko
She’s done that to quite a few people on this thread so is evidently stalking Annie, she’s not intelligent enough to cover her tracks or have impulse control.

Where we’re concerned, most of us dip in and out of this thread and avoid her IG unless someone here mentions there’s something to see (unlike other people whose SM and thread we check regularly).
I remember @Penelope Pitstop33 joking about being reluctant to create a new thread because Lauryn’s so dull. I mean who does she think wants to stalk her swipe ups and repetitive mum bore posts 😆 The last thing I found interesting was the petrol incident and that was weeks ago!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Kairo wouldn’t know the word Dada unless it was spoken to him. Mama and Dada sound the same. Mama is obviously the easiest one because of the Mmmmm sounds.

and another thing I noticed, she posted saying we don’t know who he is and shared one message from someone who found what she said funny. Why would you share that unless you want a little bit of attention? You know you will get a reaction out of it. So wrong, and like I said before, my birth dad was never there in my life, and he’s on the TV etc, my mum never taught me to say Dada, it was always Mama or Nana. I didn’t even know what a Dad was until I was like six when I was adopted. But that was good for me because in a way it left a space for my adopted Dad to love and care about me.

Lauryn never seems to realise how LUCKY she is. Especially if Kairo is a miracle baby like she says he is. Look at her sister for example and all the women who messaged her about infertility struggles. Chloe might have a loving boyfriend (cough cough) and family but she would do anything to protect her current baby, there are many women out there struggling, myself included who would go to great lengths to have their baby in their arms. Lauryn has always remained spiteful, jealous and so ungrateful. So undeserving of having a child in my opinion. Sorry for the rant, she does my head in 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
See shes posted on her story one of the messages she has sent to herself 🥴. For a lazy, workshy, benefit cheating woman she doesn't half think highly of herself. No one is taking baby advice from Lauryn, nobody at all people only go on her profile to laugh at her when she makes a complete tit of herself on a regular basis

Reactions: 10
Again, why is Chloe letting Isla play and touch the hob?! She makes a point of it ‘not being on’ but them hobs literally need one press of the button and they heat within a few seconds?! You’re telling me there isn’t a chance of that happening?! Firstly Lauryn letting nut on the table now Isla on the stove… not saying for one minute they don’t love them but hell it blows my mind they would take these risks just for a gram video?!

Reactions: 9
Kairo wouldn’t know the word Dada unless it was spoken to him. Mama and Dada sound the same. Mama is obviously the easiest one because of the Mmmmm sounds.

and another thing I noticed, she posted saying we don’t know who he is and shared one message from someone who found what she said funny. Why would you share that unless you want a little bit of attention? You know you will get a reaction out of it. So wrong, and like I said before, my birth dad was never there in my life, and he’s on the TV etc, my mum never taught me to say Dada, it was always Mama or Nana. I didn’t even know what a Dad was until I was like six when I was adopted. But that was good for me because in a way it left a space for my adopted Dad to love and care about me.

Lauryn never seems to realise how LUCKY she is. Especially if Kairo is a miracle baby like she says he is. Look at her sister for example and all the women who messaged her about infertility struggles. Chloe might have a loving boyfriend (cough cough) and family but she would do anything to protect her current baby, there are many women out there struggling, myself included who would go to great lengths to have their baby in their arms. Lauryn has always remained spiteful, jealous and so ungrateful. So undeserving of having a child in my opinion. Sorry for the rant, she does my head in 😤
It’s the other way around, da noise is easier for kids to say than ma. But still the weirdest thing when a kid is babbling to be like ‘who Kai, who?’ Messed up

Again, why is Chloe letting Isla play and touch the hob?! She makes a point of it ‘not being on’ but them hobs literally need one press of the button and they heat within a few seconds?! You’re telling me there isn’t a chance of that happening?! Firstly Lauryn letting nut on the table now Isla on the stove… not saying for one minute they don’t love them but hell it blows my mind they would take these risks just for a gram video?!
I watched the table one and I can’t actually believe my eyes. FFS Lauryn, get off your phone and take your son off the table 😱😱😱😱
I feel sick that she could be that irresponsible to not intervene apart from a feeble ‘no’. She’s literally sat filming her toddler jumping on glass 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I’m not being dramatic when I say this, there is a real risk he could fall through it. If he does, his face will be lacerated to hell, at best he’ll be scarred for life, at worst it could be lethal.

Like you said Cheshire, they’ll take these risks just to get likes/engagement from strangers -Wow 😢

Attachments

It’s the other way around, da noise is easier for kids to say than ma. But still the weirdest thing when a kid is babbling to be like ‘who Kai, who?’ Messed up
Surely babble back but with slightly different sounds? Blows my mind how she goes on. Just carry on and stop forcing the rejection on to your baby.

Also, Annie was tagged in this... don't tell Lauryn. She'll be fuming. 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Was she referring to herself about Stalk with your Chest?? always got her Halfprice jewellers KW necklace hanging from her chest. woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Check her out pretending she's getting messages from people, we know it's you Lauryn 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. She's fair plugging swipe up links for those bloody trainers as well, why doesn't she just get an actual job? Surely she can't be earning any money from these stupid aff links. Her content is absolutely crap, all the stuff she is posting is old and been posted before. Saying that it's coming up Xmas so am sure we ll see plenty of digs at Kyle and Lauryn can remind her child a few more time that his dad didn't want him

Don’t know why she doesn’t just go private instead of posting her couple of fans comments lol. It’s a bad day when these slobs need parenting advice and are impressed that a common unemployed nobody is ‘ keepin it real’. Can just imagine the little fans she has witj 4 finger name rings on 🤣 chav tastic. At least she got like 20 comments on a whole day. About on par with ppl here haha beggars can’t be choosers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This was the comedy highlight of her year she got less than 2000 signatures 😂😂😂. It was the absolute neck of it telling a one night stand that he's not allowed to have his sons names anywhere without kairoons 😂😂. I'd be cringing for the rest of my life if I was her 😳 😬
Oh god remember that. lol. Can u imagine her telling Kyle u either see all ur sons or none at all. He prob doesn’t give her a second thought. Hope he has some offshore accounts when he retires to reduce her money down to peanuts. Benefits Brighton is thinking about getting herself a boob job. Sorry kairo, looks like Santa won’t be coming coz mummy needs ur Maintenance money more. Poor soul

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god remember that. lol. Can u imagine her telling Kyle u either see all ur sons or none at all. He prob doesn’t give her a second thought. Hope he has some offshore accounts when he retires to reduce her money down to peanuts. Benefits Brighton is thinking about getting herself a boob job. Sorry kairo, looks like Santa won’t be coming coz mummy needs ur Maintenance money more. Poor soul
Benefits Brighton 💀💀😂😂😂. Thing is she is bloody rank without a filter on her so a new pair of boobs won't do much to redeem her. Bet she would be painful if she got one posing like a fanny on her mums stairs with her arms in the air and hands on her greasy head 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So let me just clarify...she can't afford a car or anywhere to live but can afford a boob job? She doesn't go out as doesn't have anyone to look after the kid yet she'd happily have a boob job where she'd have to have recovery time...where's he gonna be then then?
Spending kairos maintenance money on breast enlargement she's a disgrace. Can you imagine your daughter growing up to be like that

Reactions: 23
So let me just clarify...she can't afford a car or anywhere to live but can afford a boob job? She doesn't go out as doesn't have anyone to look after the kid yet she'd happily have a boob job where she'd have to have recovery time...where's he gonna be then then?
Spending kairos maintenance money on breast enlargement she's a disgrace. Can you imagine your daughter growing up to be like that
This is what gets me too!

I do think she has a car and it’s anything but just a run around (based on what she’s shared) so she’s robbed her son yet again for her own vanity 🤬

She’s clearly staying at her mum’s by choice because she can’t/doesn’t want to look after her child by herself (which she would have to do if they lived on their own).

Single mum life is tough but Lauryn wouldn’t know because she’s made her mum Kairo’s other parent. I don’t begrudge anyone taking all the help you can get at all, I just hate when people lie about it to be a martyr, pretending that they have more responsibility than other parents. With her mum’s help, she’s probably the same as any other two or more parent family (maybe even better as some parents who live in the home with their children don’t actually help at all).

On top of that she is getting money thrown at her and isn’t the slightest bit embarrassed she isn’t providing anything financially herself for her son.

She’s like most people who are spending money they haven’t earned themselves, they don’t value it or prioritise properly because they’ve not had to lift a finger to get it in the first place. She reminds me of people from certain programmes I watch, latest phones, Sky packages, smoking and drinking but then complaining they don’t have enough money to buy food. I’m excluding the genuine people from this (those who legitimately can’t work and really do rely on support rather than ones who are just lazy free loaders and it’s a lifestyle choice)

• Heart
Something else I noticed last night, that Katy Jayne woman who’s friends with Lauryn and had a baby with Demarai Gray follows Annie & her sister Sian on IG. What a stalker, esp when they don’t follow her back and she’s dug out Annie in the past what a weirdo - guess she reports back to Loz😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.