Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she turned off all her likes don’t blame her she wasn’t getting much and she constantly begs people to comment on her pics. This wood comp probably most engagement she’s had with her few delusional ‘fans’
Just love it when she posts something and then on her stories tells everyone she's replying to comments now 😂😂😂. duck type fast Lauryns going to reply to us 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her head is full with so much bullshit, she needs the wall to hold her up 😂 hahahaha I’m sorry but this picture is hilarious ‘u ok hun?’ 😂😂😂😂😂
Take the filter off love, lets see how much of a bag lady you look 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also did everyone know that is a player called Kyle Walker-Peters lol maybe we have all been wrong the whole time, he’s been named after him obviously not KYLE WALKER WHO PLAYS FOR MAN CITY AND ENGLAND

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was at the match yesterday Manchester Derby & every time Walker had the ball all I thought about was beggy Laurynnn

• Haha
I dare say they do when you make a play for them.

Come on LaurEn, you did an “ick” post a couple of weeks ago. Give us something original please 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes Lauryn, men do get the ick after they ve shagged you and turn the light on 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ffs the ick???? Really a bloody 30 year old mother of a small child and she is really using her platform to ask about the ick?? She's probs throwing shade at someone. Classy as duck 👏👏👏. You know what else gives me the ick, Lauryn and her cum receptacle mates who go around shagging strange men unprotected esp when they already have partners. Riddled the lot of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Knew there would be a dig at Kyle in there. Seeing he didn't want him in the first place, there goes slaggy knickers trying to force a relationship

Not sure how well this will land, but here goes . . . there is a part of me that feels sorry for Kyle. All he wanted was a quick bunk up with some forgettable slapper and now he’s stuck with this baggy fannied psycho until King Kerching leaves education.

Don’t get me wrong, what he did was shocking and, in my book, unforgivable but he must rue the day he set eyes 👀 on LaurEn

Reactions: 25
Am I the only person who hates when parents refer to their baby as “little man” especially the way she says it grates on me 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Am I the only person who hates when parents refer to their baby as “little man” especially the way she says it grates on me 😂
No you’re not. I also hate it when people call their kids Prince or Princess. Each to their own, I guess.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Lauryn def gave Kyle the ick. 😂 she gives me the ick the way she speaks, looks and that ke chain heavy gives me the ick. Also, beggys jacko faced sis reinstated her pic with Joshua 😂. All the digs she made to. 😬 Least he can go shag other girls and when he’s bored or rough has her as his back up. He knows better than to use her big sis for the job 🤰

Also, I know lauryn been trying to promote the sunbeds since she is unemployed and desperate for some cash but what is the need for adding brown hand emojis everywhere. Both her and kairo have white skin. I don’t get why she can’t just accept her skin colour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure how well this will land, but here goes . . . there is a part of me that feels sorry for Kyle. All he wanted was a quick bunk up with some forgettable slapper and now he’s stuck with this baggy fannied psycho until King Kerching leaves education.

Don’t get me wrong, what he did was shocking and, in my book, unforgivable but he must rue the day he set eyes 👀 on LaurEn
I think there’s quite a few of us on here who feel that way too.

It’s because Lauryn believes Kyle should not be entitled to the same rights she had. After conception the law gave her right to choose, she chose to be a mum so she believes Kyle should now be forced to be a dad too.

Whilst most of us might choose differently to Kyle, we still respect his rights to have that choice. We can’t stand that this psycho wants to make Kyle’s life hell and make him pay (in more ways than just financially) just because he has chosen differently to her.

She is so bitter and I suspect (as controversial as this may be to say), that a part of her regrets her choice to parent Kairo because it’s harder than she thought now she has to think of someone else’s needs instead of just her own. She’s possibly resentful because Kyle has a relationship yet she’s alone (I’m sure the type of men she’s into are probably not willing to take on the role of a step dad at this age).

What’s even worse about Lauryn is she hasn’t just vented once and moved on, she’s still bringing it up, refusing to accept it and is just trying to bully Kyle into changing his mind through the court of public opinion.

For that reason I feel sorry for him too, men can’t force women to have terminations (thankfully) so women need to reciprocally not try to force men to be dads to children they didn’t want.

What also makes her a POS is her refusal to consider Kairo’s feelings in this. There are so many amazing single parents out there who put their own feelings aside to do the best job of making sure their child feels loved and secure enough for two parents. They reassure their child that whilst it might not be ideal to have an absent parent, it doesn’t have to define who that child is or their worth.
Lauryn refuses to do that, she’s enjoys the label of Kairo being rejected and goes out of her way to publicly remind him (and everyone else) that his dad doesn’t want him, who in their right mind would hurt their child that way knowing they can read about it in the future???😢

Her problem is her dented ego won’t let her separate Kyle’s feelings towards her vs Kyle’s feelings towards Kairo. She sets out to be deliberately vindictive and sabotage any future chance of a father/son relationship just so she can convince herself that Kyle rejected them rather than Kyle rejected her.

Absenteeism parenting is damaging but so is her behaviour/parenting too, who knows which one will impact Kairo worse 🤷🏻‍♀️
At least Kyle isn’t begging for likes or trying to make out he is the hero in this whole toxic mess. He’s made his choice and is silently getting on with it whereas since Lauryn made hers (willingly choosing to parent on her own), not only does she never shut up about it, she has the cheek to want a medal too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think there’s quite a few of us on here who feel that way too.

It’s because Lauryn believes Kyle should not be entitled to the same rights she had. After conception the law gave her right to choose, she chose to be a mum so she believes Kyle should now be forced to be a dad too.

Whilst most of us might choose differently to Kyle, we still respect his rights to have that choice. We can’t stand that this psycho wants to make Kyle’s life hell and make him pay (in more ways than just financially) just because he has chosen differently to her.

She is so bitter and I suspect (as controversial as this may be to say), that a part of her regrets her choice to parent Kairo because it’s harder than she thought now she has to think of someone else’s needs instead of just her own. She’s possibly resentful because Kyle has a relationship yet she’s alone (I’m sure the type of men she’s into are probably not willing to take on the role of a step dad at this age).

What’s even worse about Lauryn is she hasn’t just vented once and moved on, she’s still bringing it up, refusing to accept it and is just trying to bully Kyle into changing his mind through the court of public opinion.

For that reason I feel sorry for him too, men can’t force women to have terminations (thankfully) so women need to reciprocally not try to force men to be dads to children they didn’t want.

What also makes her a POS is her refusal to consider Kairo’s feelings in this. There are so many amazing single parents out there who put their own feelings aside to do the best job of making sure their child feels loved and secure enough for two parents. They reassure their child that whilst it might not be ideal to have an absent parent, it doesn’t have to define who that child is or their worth.
Lauryn refuses to do that, she’s enjoys the label of Kairo being rejected and goes out of her way to publicly remind him (and everyone else) that his dad doesn’t want him, who in their right mind would hurt their child that way knowing they can read about it in the future???😢

Her problem is her dented ego won’t let her separate Kyle’s feelings towards her vs Kyle’s feelings towards Kairo. She sets out to be deliberately vindictive and sabotage any future chance of a father/son relationship just so she can convince herself that Kyle rejected them rather than Kyle rejected her.

Absenteeism parenting is damaging but so is her behaviour/parenting too, who knows which one will impact Kairo worse 🤷🏻‍♀️
At least Kyle isn’t begging for likes or trying to make out he is the hero in this whole toxic mess. He’s made his choice and is silently getting on with it whereas since Lauryn made hers (willingly choosing to parent on her own), not only does she never shut up about it, she has the cheek to want a medal too
You are absolutely spot on. She cares more about her feelings and her public bitterness hoping it will get her more following on insta, that wee boy will be able to look things up himself in a few years also when he goes to school the other parents will know who she is and will probably talk about them to their children and then his classmates and peers can look up the toxic situation Lauryn has created. That boy has no chance of a normal happy childhood because of the awful parent he has in his life. She uses him as a weapon and does not think of the impact her actions will have on her son when he starts being aware of his situation. If she would just grow up and act like a responsible parent she might be able to salvage some sort of normality for him. It's a shame. I feel sorry that Kairo doesn't have a better family

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.