Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there’s quite a few of us on here who feel that way too.

It’s because Lauryn believes Kyle should not be entitled to the same rights she had. After conception the law gave her right to choose, she chose to be a mum so she believes Kyle should now be forced to be a dad too.

Whilst most of us might choose differently to Kyle, we still respect his rights to have that choice. We can’t stand that this psycho wants to make Kyle’s life hell and make him pay (in more ways than just financially) just because he has chosen differently to her.

She is so bitter and I suspect (as controversial as this may be to say), that a part of her regrets her choice to parent Kairo because it’s harder than she thought now she has to think of someone else’s needs instead of just her own. She’s possibly resentful because Kyle has a relationship yet she’s alone (I’m sure the type of men she’s into are probably not willing to take on the role of a step dad at this age).

What’s even worse about Lauryn is she hasn’t just vented once and moved on, she’s still bringing it up, refusing to accept it and is just trying to bully Kyle into changing his mind through the court of public opinion.

For that reason I feel sorry for him too, men can’t force women to have terminations (thankfully) so women need to reciprocally not try to force men to be dads to children they didn’t want.

What also makes her a POS is her refusal to consider Kairo’s feelings in this. There are so many amazing single parents out there who put their own feelings aside to do the best job of making sure their child feels loved and secure enough for two parents. They reassure their child that whilst it might not be ideal to have an absent parent, it doesn’t have to define who that child is or their worth.
Lauryn refuses to do that, she’s enjoys the label of Kairo being rejected and goes out of her way to publicly remind him (and everyone else) that his dad doesn’t want him, who in their right mind would hurt their child that way knowing they can read about it in the future???😢

Her problem is her dented ego won’t let her separate Kyle’s feelings towards her vs Kyle’s feelings towards Kairo. She sets out to be deliberately vindictive and sabotage any future chance of a father/son relationship just so she can convince herself that Kyle rejected them rather than Kyle rejected her.

Absenteeism parenting is damaging but so is her behaviour/parenting too, who knows which one will impact Kairo worse 🤷🏻‍♀️
At least Kyle isn’t begging for likes or trying to make out he is the hero in this whole toxic mess. He’s made his choice and is silently getting on with it whereas since Lauryn made hers (willingly choosing to parent on her own), not only does she never shut up about it, she has the cheek to want a medal too
Spot on, absolutely spot on 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You are absolutely spot on. She cares more about her feelings and her public bitterness hoping it will get her more following on insta, that wee boy will be able to look things up himself in a few years also when he goes to school the other parents will know who she is and will probably talk about them to their children and then his classmates and peers can look up the toxic situation Lauryn has created. That boy has no chance of a normal happy childhood because of the awful parent he has in his life. She uses him as a weapon and does not think of the impact her actions will have on her son when he starts being aware of his situation. If she would just grow up and act like a responsible parent she might be able to salvage some sort of normality for him. It's a shame. I feel sorry that Kairo doesn't have a better family
i can see her homeschooling kairo as she would want an excuse to stay home.

she also has made it impossible to Co-parent with Kyle when she runs to her insta and the press to say things happen ‘ behind the scenes’ can you imagine if he tried To text her to arrange contact she would probably screenshot it and imply he wants to meet up with her.

i also bet everything would have to be on her terms such as he wouldn’t be allowed to take the peanut, she must be there so I agree I feel sorry for Kyle too. One night stand and he’s stained for life

Reactions: 11
You are absolutely spot on. She cares more about her feelings and her public bitterness hoping it will get her more following on insta, that wee boy will be able to look things up himself in a few years also when he goes to school the other parents will know who she is and will probably talk about them to their children and then his classmates and peers can look up the toxic situation Lauryn has created. That boy has no chance of a normal happy childhood because of the awful parent he has in his life. She uses him as a weapon and does not think of the impact her actions will have on her son when he starts being aware of his situation. If she would just grow up and act like a responsible parent she might be able to salvage some sort of normality for him. It's a shame. I feel sorry that Kairo doesn't have a better family
That’s exactly what Kairo is to her, a weapon and a social media topic ☹

You’re right, She could actually turn it around but she would first have to be prepared to give up piggybacking off Kyle’s fame/hard work and that seems a long was off yet.

The sad thing is it probably amounts to less than 5 newspaper mentions a year but she’s still willing to trade Kairo’s dignity for that- he really does deserve a better family like you’ve said.

I hope at least one of the Goodman’s treats him normally, Lauryn just enjoys promoting the image that Kairo is somehow the downtrodden charity case/poor relation of the family- e.g. doesn’t have his own dad so Lauryn has to ‘borrow’ Isla’s dad Grant for things like the Father’s Day posts. Honestly she could choose to post nothing, not make it a thing and not draw attention to it for his future sake but she can’t help herself.

If she doesn’t change and one day Kairo decides to distance himself from her, she really deserves to reap what she’s sown.

Spot on, absolutely spot on 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Thank you, it’s only what so many of us have vocalised before (and what Lauryn would do well to hear too except she blocks anyone who isn’t telling her what fits with her revenge agenda)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not sure how well this will land, but here goes . . . there is a part of me that feels sorry for Kyle. All he wanted was a quick bunk up with some forgettable slapper and now he’s stuck with this baggy fannied psycho until King Kerching leaves education.

Don’t get me wrong, what he did was shocking and, in my book, unforgivable but he must rue the day he set eyes 👀 on LaurEn
You are - mostly - in a safe space here. After her constant banging on during the Euros, most of us started pittying Kyle for having to put up with a psycho bish like Lauryn Goodman

• Heart
Reactions: 11
City put on a Halloween Day for the players families, Kyle and his three boys are in the video (throughout the first 5 minutes & you can see Annie)… Fodens son hugging Kyle, Mahrez’s little girl playing with him but don’t let Loz see it’ll be puma gate all over again😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
City put on a Halloween Day for the players families, Kyle and his three boys are in the video (throughout the first 5 minutes & you can see Annie)… Fodens son hugging Kyle, Mahrez’s little girl playing with him but don’t let Loz see it’ll be puma gate all over again😭

Lauryns probably already complained to man u customer services. You have a Halloween day for all 4 of kyles children or none at all 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Oh she will cry her eyes out when she sees this.

sometimes when she asks if she should cut kairo’s hair I wonder if she wants someone to say noooo it’s like his brothers because she is always asking

• Haha
Such an attention seeking duck, why would you even ask folk on insta if you should cut your sons hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She don't need no man, except she stalks Kyle and his family relentlessly cos she wanted that rich man 😂😂. How the duck is she independent??? She lives off her sons maintainence and most likely universal credit and she lives in her mums box room 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She don't need no man, except she stalks Kyle and his family relentlessly cos she wanted that rich man 😂😂. How the duck is she independent??? She lives off her sons maintainence and most likely universal credit and she lives in her mums box room 🤭🤭🤭
Is she allowed to claim universal credit now?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww that’s a lovely video, hearing their cute wee voice shout daddy. They don’t usually have their faces blurred onv trying to pottier them from lauryn stalking then. Sure she will be trying to purchase the same outfits

At least lauryn will get to see with her own eyes that Kyle doesn’t think about them and she only gets glimpses of his life when external sources take pics and vids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Beggys gone a bit quiet tonight, must be no more diggy ick stories she can repost, or maybe she's getting excited to post the winner of her competition for a few thin plants of wood. Pick me, pick me 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lauryn will be foaming at the mouth seeing Kyle and his children at the city event

Reactions: 8
Someone mentioned before that Amelia Jackson had unarchived that pic of her and Josh. She's so thirsty for attention. Actually embarrassing adding and deleting and re adding a man that you have had a tumble with cos your desperate. Did their mum not bring any of them 3 up to have some dignity and respect for themselves 😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kyles son reigns properly got his dads Afro hair. Their not standard curls. I think he’s gorge. Can tell they are amazing parents, the boys all seem nice natured.

Reactions: 6
Someone mentioned before that Amelia Jackson had unarchived that pic of her and Josh. She's so thirsty for attention. Actually embarrassing adding and deleting and re adding a man that you have had a tumble with cos your desperate. Did their mum not bring any of them 3 up to have some dignity and respect for themselves 😑😑
AMELIA JACKSON 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 stop it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.