Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I find the run up to Christmas with DB to be the most annoying time of the year. The freebies, the gingerbread houses, the tree, the list goes on and on. Everything is about consumption and shoving down everyone’s throat how fabulous she is. I listened to her interview over on some other profile and she made me chuckle when she described her ceramics as her ‘job’. No love, it’s an expensive hobby financed by your trust fund.

Reactions: 10

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
DB’s Halloween spectacle was pretty grotesque imo and i don’t mean in the way she intended it. It is very “look at our wealth, peasants. We are so rich we don’t have to work and can spend our days making cakes and decorating our mansion for you plebs to look at. You can also look at us, in our costumes which you could never afford, as they contain some items from OUR WARDROBES. Then, if you’re lucky we’ll give you some treats as well.”

Now that Laura’s posted a broken heart about the Ukraine she can go back to posting videos of her unboxing freebies. All these women are so gone deaf it amazes me.

MinnnieMouse

Agreed. And this sounds mean, but I don’t think she is switched on enough - she’s never really connected with her audience. She only values the pounds they spend. She comes across as superior (so many unanswered questions on her IG). Contrast with someone like Trinny who answers/ or has staff to engage with her followers.

And Laura has ALWAYS been dodgy with the ASA requirements (as a PP said, probably a hangover from magazine days).
I actually wouldn't mind if Trinny benefitted from affiliate links as she must work bloody hard to answer all those questions. She is genuinely connected to her audience and it really shows.

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
They deleted all my comments under a post about a Women for Women event that was aid for Africa but had only invited skinny white women and when I messaged to ask why they were deleting my comments they said I didn’t understand and POC were at the event and sent me a pic of one Asian woman. It’s actually almost parody.

• Angry
  • Wow

Dizzy

VIP Member
The croc or alligator bag made me feel a bit sick. Yes it's vintage and I'm sure whatever animal it's made from is long since dead but I thought it was revolting. And I agree - who THE FUCK askes someone to take a picture of their outfit at a funeral? And then sits there smirking at the camera?! She is so vain and self obsessed. I've always found her kind of amusingly silly, almost a harmless comedy watch but these last few months the relentless videoing of herself, "super chic" descriptions of everything, smug selfies and unashamed showing off comes across as crass and highly irritating. Time to unfollow I think.

Reactions: 9

Dizzy

VIP Member
I had a proper guffaw at DB trying to think what to use to compare the size of styling wax she uses and settling for ‘edamame bean’ size 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Imagine having such an ego that you make a reel of photos of yourself for your 50th birthday. No one could love Deborah more than herself.
What celebrations will happen this weekend I wonder?

• Haha

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
Saw DB in the wild on Friday, crossing Oxford St in a yellow poncho and ridiculous sunglasses. She has great hair but looks a lot older than 50…

• Haha

Gem74

VIP Member
Has Mr Tom Edmunds made any new films lately? Or does he just spend his days planning how to spend DB’s trust fund?

• Haha

Silverback

VIP Member
DB is ‘working’ doing shoots at the house. But my god, what a life. Every time I see that house I want to cry, it’s absolutely gorgeous, that view kills me 😭
If it’s any consolation, remember that she’s so insecure that she has to document every moment of her life so that people are jealous of her.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Just what you need when you live in a central london large house, with a property in Ibiza and many luxury breaks abroad and your kids in private schools

A free mattress.

• Heart
Lolz! I mean look at that face! He’s a nice looking bloke but I would really take the piss if my husband posed like that a la blue steel in photos. I do conclude that the two of them are dead dry and have no “banter”.
IMG_9141.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I think DB is convinced that she’s a supermodel. The narcissism is off the scale and coupled with her oddly forced fake accent, her latest videos and making my skin crawl.

Dizzy

VIP Member
The accent is dreadful, so affected. I also like Trinny - posh as hell but so likeable.

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Laura was sat opposite me getting hair done at George Northwood. She is absolutely miserable. And rude to staff.

• Wow
  • Angry

nancy's blushes

DB in Ibiza . Her house, kill me, it’s so beautiful 😭. How much stuff and how much help must she have to transition between these holidays so swiftly and effortlessly
I saw a few posts a few pages up pondering how much money DB has. It is limitless. The month in the US inc (first class probably) flights would be at least £100K for 10 people, with priviledged access everywhere and guides and so on. Likely more. None of them is ever exhausted after a flight. Thier house in Holland Park is worth tens of millions. There are staff facilitating all this, all over the place. I admire DB in some ways - she never sits down and is creative wherever she goes - but the idea that she is not as rich as Croesus is insane.

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
What they don’t realise is that they are trashing the brands and actively putting us off. I will NEVER buy Wyse or that silly dress woman Wiggy Kit. They’re not making a penny from me

Reactions: 7