Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I wonder how many suitcases and bags must she carry to be able to pack her thousands of clothes

Reactions: 2
I don’t actually read Wardrobe Icons but has anyone ever seen any evidence of the two black editors they hired post BLM June and their pledge to show diversity??

Reactions: 4
I don’t actually read Wardrobe Icons but has anyone ever seen any evidence of the two black editors they hired post BLM June and their pledge to show diversity??
One of them is a brand consultant or something like that so you wouldn’t see her but the one who does beauty had a piece a couple of months back. She is certainly not front line and centre.

Imagine having such an ego that you make a reel of photos of yourself for your 50th birthday. No one could love Deborah more than herself.
What celebrations will happen this weekend I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine having such an ego that you make a reel of photos of yourself for your 50th birthday. No one could love Deborah more than herself.
Whatever they are, DB will be sure to let us know that she thinks they’re ‘super chic’ 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’ll be milking this one for weeks, remember her best friends week long 50th holiday in Sicily? I fully expect Deborah and Tom will be jetting off for some winter sun

Reactions: 1
I’ve got to admire her chutzpah I guess. My friends and family would laugh their heads off at me if I did a massive show off fest like that.

I also cringe at her insistence that her older daughter is a mini version of her. How can anyone be so blind to their own faults that they don’t want their kids to be a better version of themselves? Looking forward to discussing whatever she has in store with all of you!

Reactions: 6
They are going to be longer than queen´s funerals.

I also cringe at her insistence that her older daughter is a mini version of her. How can anyone be so blind to their own faults that they don’t want their kids to be a better version of themselves? Looking forward to discussing whatever she has in store with all of you!
For me her Mini looks much more discreet and with no such an ego. But the little one scares me ... she´s going to be like mum

Reactions: 7
The birthday calendar must be packed full if she had to shoehorn in her kids giving her a birthday cake four days before the actual birthday 😟

I’ve only just worked out that what looks like a frilly pinny is actually a piece of designer fashion in her birthday cake video.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A trip is on the cards for sure. No other reason to start celebrating so early.
[/QUOTE]
She's already off..

Chic chalet party and a long weekend skiing for 50 of her closest friends ??? 🤪

Reactions: 5
Chic chalet party and a long weekend skiing for 50 of her closest friends ??? 🤪
Everything as long as her party gets to be the chicest, funniest, and the best. It has to be much better than the one in Italy for her friend.

• Haha
I predict some close ups of the chic monogrammed welcome gifts she’s bought for her guests. No sure how she’ll top the silky lemon print pjs her mate did