Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me, or are her posts becoming more knobby each time she posts? God she is annoying!!!
Not just you.

That isn’t even an aspirational outfit; if Laura’s hair wasn’t pulled back into a somewhat stylish bun, she could be mistaken for someone on a very low income who has had to put together an outfit with whatever they could get their hands on.

Reactions: 2
Amazing that Laura is so sustainable…*redesigns her house for the 8th time in 4 years…😂🙄 Not the sharpest tool in the box is she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, calling out a brand on unsustainable packaging isn’t a bad thing in itself, but when your job involves a merry go round of parcels full of freebies arriving daily, along with a primarily shopping related business, it’s a little tone deaf.

Reactions: 3
Yes, calling out a brand on unsustainable packaging isn’t a bad thing in itself, but when your job involves a merry go round of parcels full of freebies arriving daily, along with a primarily shopping related business, it’s a little tone deaf.
Does anyone remember when she used to take pictures of people and their “fashion mistakes” without their permission? I’m talking 10 plus years ago on WIT. I think she shared a picture of someone’s un-pedicured feet and another with visible bra straps!! Can you imagine being that tone deaf and entitled?!

• Wow
Does anyone remember when she used to take pictures of people and their “fashion mistakes” without their permission? I’m talking 10 plus years ago on WIT. I think she shared a picture of someone’s un-pedicured feet and another with visible bra straps!! Can you imagine being that tone deaf and entitled?!
Yes! I remember the un-pedicured feet one as it was a picture of someone sitting down on the tube and I really went off her then. She was so obviously the sort of person who would witch about anyone above a size 10.

Reactions: 4
What I want to know is where is all the content about black brands created by the black staff they hired during BLM movement in June 2020? Absolute performative nonsense. Do those women even still work for them?

Reactions: 6
What I want to know is where is all the content about black brands created by the black staff they hired during BLM movement in June 2020? Absolute performative nonsense. Do those women even still work for them?
Absolutely. It felt like they were almost taking advantage of the situation. They should be ashamed of themselves, they could do so much good.

I’d called them out several times pre June 2020 about their lack of representation and they shut me down every time but then took ‘action’ when they were absolutely forced to and now look, absolutely nothing.

I’d called them out several times pre June 2020 about their lack of representation and they shut me down every time but then took ‘action’ when they were absolutely forced to and now look, absolutely nothing.
That’s awful. I’m sorry to hear that. How did they shut you down if you don’t mind me asking?
Wardrobe Icons doesn’t seem to represent anyone unless you are a rich, white, professional woman who wants to spend a fortune each season, but pretend you don’t, as it doesn’t count if it’s “an investment piece”. The £400 swimsuit (admittedly it was reduced when they shared it) that Laura added to her “Summer Box” this week was crazy. Last year they were promoting their own “forever” black swimsuit that cost hundreds.
The lack of diversity and entitlement just totally turn me off. I also seem to remember they didn’t pay anyone for months yet bragged about Chanel handbags and luxury holidays.

They deleted all my comments under a post about a Women for Women event that was aid for Africa but had only invited skinny white women and when I messaged to ask why they were deleting my comments they said I didn’t understand and POC were at the event and sent me a pic of one Asian woman. It’s actually almost parody.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They deleted all my comments under a post about a Women for Women event that was aid for Africa but had only invited skinny white women and when I messaged to ask why they were deleting my comments they said I didn’t understand and POC were at the event and sent me a pic of one Asian woman. It’s actually almost parody.
Wow! I think that says it all. I wish bloggers with that amount of engagement/followers would start realising they could evoke change.
I know that they have a job to do, but they also have a responsibility to make sure their platform is inclusive. Being Mothers you would think they would want to do that.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
As did DB’s beauty Sunday today. I am not sure what she is trying to do… whatever sharing she does, I am sure it will be self serving.

Reactions: 1
On Black Thursday too! Although I guess she has to pedal the #ad content no matter what.

A ring to remind her to take time for self care…and have two facials a week…😂😂😂
She is comedy gold.

Reactions: 3
I'm so sick of this promotion of luxury self-care by women who run vanity projects and go on holiday every 6 weeks who are the last people on earth who need to take time out for (free) selfcare.

Reactions: 7
Hear hear!!!
Give it to someone who deserves it. But of course they won’t as it wouldn’t serve them, and so the cycle goes on. I guess it’s more transparent with influencers, but this has obviously been going on forever with celebrities.

It’s tough to get the tone right, but it can’t be impossible? Then influencers like Laura do things like sell old/gifted pieces via Instagram for profit and I just want to throw up.