Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a giant hypocrite. No tagging of gifts, constant self promotion with no acknowledgment of her privilege and the fact that she can do/buy all these things because of family money. She also seems to be out all the time, works out everyday (according to her) and also works on her ceramics. Does not leave much time for family, does it? Although she claims to be mother of the year.
She sells she has the perfect life, although I'm afraid like all the people not everything is soo chic and perfect

It’s the freebies I can’t cope with. Just seems so incredibly greedy of her to keep them in her position of wealth and privilege.

Reactions: 3
and that voice and posh accent

It’s the freebies I can’t cope with. Just seems so incredibly greedy of her to keep them in her position of wealth and privilege.
Ohh she's a very generous person, maybe one hundred percent of them will go to charities that she will be instagramming one week before and after the event

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So wardrobe icons is now a giant promotional booklet for DB and her designs? How much can they fawn over that woman?

Reactions: 2
So wardrobe icons is now a giant promotional booklet for DB and her designs? How much can they fawn over that woman?
Did you notice that DB wrote the article herself - makes the ridiculous puff piece seem even more self-congratulatory and smug.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep, imagine writing this about yourself 👍😭😳🤣 I think I just turned inside out from cringing. Eurghhh!
BC35ECA9-BB4D-4864-8FAA-2FB6376B700A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Her father was english and her mother was german?

I noticed the children have as family name Brett-Edmunds... Brett always first

My children have my husband’s and my surnames, and mine is first, so I’ll give props to Debs for that. (Although I do think Edmunds-Brett sounds better than Brett-Edmunds!)

Reactions: 2
She’s spoken about her father being a Holocaust refugee so I don’t think he was English but I don’t know where he was from.

Reactions: 3
My children have my husband’s and my surnames, and mine is first, so I’ll give props to Debs for that. (Although I do think Edmunds-Brett sounds better than Brett-Edmunds!)
I agree with you and didn't mean I don't like being brett first, it is what you said ,Edmunds-Brett sounds better

She’s spoken about her father being a Holocaust refugee so I don’t think he was English but I don’t know where he was from.
I remember that, but I thought her grandparents were the ones who were refugees.
Does anybody know what were her father's job? I think she has said her grandparent was an architect in Germany.
Is Brett an English family name ?
Sorry if I made mistakes in my writing I'm not from an english native speaking country.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1