Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her life is not chic and perfect, nobody has a perfect life. I find the lack of sincerity and honesty that more irritating than anything else. She tires to be genuine when she shows her cakes going wrong but I think even that’s insincere.

Reactions: 7

Dizzy

VIP Member
Storying herself opening hundreds of pounds of gifted stuff is so incredibly tone deaf and utterly crass. She is so smug it’s jarring.

snarksnark

Chatty Member
I'm so sick of this promotion of luxury self-care by women who run vanity projects and go on holiday every 6 weeks who are the last people on earth who need to take time out for (free) selfcare.

nancy's blushes

Describing your fellow tourists as "incredibly irritating", when you and your family are five of them is beyond entitled. Particularly when most of them are Japanese. Can you imagine her in airport queues or supermarket queues or anywhere else she is treated like a 'normal'person? She couldn't cope.

I’ve always been amused and yes, entertained by Laura and Deborah but today with everything going on I just felt really flipping pissed off watching DB unbox some free sodding boots. It’s gross and insensitive. I know we’ve said it all before but I just feel utterly repulsed by it today.

• Heart

Saraher

what I can´t stand about her is the way she needs to show how rich she is, everything in her life is so exaggerated. The way she wastes money just to make the "chicest" parties, the chicest travels, the chicest everything's. She seems to live in permanent competition in order to make people feel envy of her and be the best between her friends

She is a giant hypocrite. No tagging of gifts, constant self promotion with no acknowledgment of her privilege and the fact that she can do/buy all these things because of family money. She also seems to be out all the time, works out everyday (according to her) and also works on her ceramics. Does not leave much time for family, does it? Although she claims to be mother of the year.

I used to like wardrobe icons until I figured out their business model was based on people clicking undisclosed links and then I felt duped and stopped visiting the page. I don’t follow any of them anymore, their wafty gowns, fabric wallpaper and straw bags just felt so far removed from my life that they didn’t appeal. It’s all beyond pretentious. I had a peek at their pages after reading this thread and the white frames around the Instagram posts make me irrationally irritated as well and I don’t really know why 😆

• Haha

Saraher

Imagine having such an ego that you make a reel of photos of yourself for your 50th birthday. No one could love Deborah more than herself.
What celebrations will happen this weekend I wonder?
They are going to be longer than queen´s funerals.

I also cringe at her insistence that her older daughter is a mini version of her. How can anyone be so blind to their own faults that they don’t want their kids to be a better version of themselves? Looking forward to discussing whatever she has in store with all of you!
For me her Mini looks much more discreet and with no such an ego. But the little one scares me ... she´s going to be like mum

More virtue signalling from DB. One moment devastation about Turkey, the next… a freebie trip to a spa. She is completely oblivious to how insensitive and privileged she seems.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Just spotted that Florence Eyres who was at Wardrobe Icons has jumped ship to their rival Sheerluxe. Had a quick look at her insta and she’s from the same mould as Laura et al, but also all the SL staff: white, very rich, Londoner, great hair, etc etc. It’s always been obvious these magazines only employ these sorts of women, but it’s jarring to see in 2022.

Saraher

I can't understand the way DB spend paper and all those decorations every year in Halloween and Christmas. She is always wasting ,wasting not to mention all the travels...and the polution. She lives in a parallel world

I feel the same. It’s like she wants to shove everything down everyone’s throat. There are lots of wealthy instagrammers who don’t feel the need to do that so I am not sure why she does. Perhaps it’s demonstrative of just how insecure she is inside.

Reactions: 6
I agree, it really puts me off! Having said that, at this point they literally get everything for free! So the selection of brands I can buy now is drastically reduced… I don’t even mind that as much as I mind the fact that they seem so ungrateful for it all! DB certainly doesn’t need the freebies and I don’t see her donating anything….

Saraher

I bet she's very anxious because she hasn't painted 1000 pumpkins and celebrated the chicest party of the whole world