Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bear when Laura does those stories slowly unwrapping yet more gifted tit. It reminds me of those old M&S food adverts where they tried to make it all sexy. Total cringe.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the Brora knit was a gift / ad - didn’t see any disclosure. It’s for sale on WI now.
I think she tagged it in her stories as a gift. I mean as if she would buy it herself 🙄

Laura’s latest story set my teeth on edge! Sorry I haven’t had the time to open all these free expensive gifts…. I am far too busy!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Laura was sat opposite me getting hair done at George Northwood. She is absolutely miserable. And rude to staff.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
All the grammar errors today! I get it that English is her second language but to have SO many typos appears sloppy.

Her account is just so ‘meh’, I’m never inspired anymore. She just ruins brands I would normally like now.

Can anyone recommend someone else to follow to replace WIT for me?

Reactions: 2
Just follow somebody who doesn’t “swipe up” somebody who doesn’t do “ads” or ruin brands like these 3 - good luck finding the genuine on the gram

I was so repulsed by the opening of all that free stuff Laura was sent. It was obscene and as you say, totally puts me off those brands. Her dismissive “yeah this is great, yeah got this” YUCK.
Loving the hairdressers intel too!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Storying herself opening hundreds of pounds of gifted stuff is so incredibly tone deaf and utterly crass. She is so smug it’s jarring.

Reactions: 7
What they don’t realise is that they are trashing the brands and actively putting us off. I will NEVER buy Wyse or that silly dress woman Wiggy Kit. They’re not making a penny from me

Reactions: 7
What they don’t realise is that they are trashing the brands and actively putting us off. I will NEVER buy Wyse or that silly dress woman Wiggy Kit. They’re not making a penny from me
Same here, there are so many on my tit list. The only ones I reluctantly still buy from (because I like their products) are Jo Malone and very occasionally White Company.

Reactions: 4
I agree, it really puts me off! Having said that, at this point they literally get everything for free! So the selection of brands I can buy now is drastically reduced… I don’t even mind that as much as I mind the fact that they seem so ungrateful for it all! DB certainly doesn’t need the freebies and I don’t see her donating anything….

Reactions: 6
I agree, it really puts me off! Having said that, at this point they literally get everything for free! So the selection of brands I can buy now is drastically reduced… I don’t even mind that as much as I mind the fact that they seem so ungrateful for it all! DB certainly doesn’t need the freebies and I don’t see her donating anything….
Totally ruined Adrienne’s yoga for me this year.

Also Rae Feather - which is tat anyway.

I just did a big NaP sale buy… now going to delete their app. Just so put off by her box of gifts.

I just did a big NaP sale buy… now going to delete their app. Just so put off by her box of gifts.
I really hope the influencer bubble bursts soon. I actually do believe in the WI ethos of buying well, but amount of stuff these women are sent and own, and encourage others to buy, makes me feel a bit sick.

I really hope the influencer bubble bursts soon. I actually do believe in the WI ethos of buying well, but amount of stuff these women are sent and own, and encourage others to buy, makes me feel a bit sick.
That’s it, the mass consumerism / buy buy buy message - it’s inconsistent with the WI ethos

I was a bit surprised to see the interview with Adriene too. I don’t know why.

Influencers in general, and the Wardrobe Icon team in particular, have normalised glutinous consumerism.

• Haha
Reactions: 4