Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to clarify… the mattress ‘shopping’ by DB today is really a freebie, right? An undeclared gift?

Reactions: 4
Just what you need when you live in a central london large house, with a property in Ibiza and many luxury breaks abroad and your kids in private schools

A free mattress.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is interesting. I don’t think any of them are quite as vile as described here, but they are undoubtedly privileged, which can make people envious. I think one would have to be pretty clueless not to know that they’re all plugging product al the time and making money from it. Laura Fantacci has certainly lost her touch doing this. She used to be able to put great looks together (at least most of the time). The flouncy dresses are sweet, but they don’t make for a great look. As for how wealthy she is... I think she may not be as loaded as her clothes (some of which seem to be gifted) suggest. We share a painter-decorator. He has described her house as small. I think you can see that in her pictures. It’s all the more cramped now with that ghastly scalloped green bookcase. The obsession with scalloped everything is quite weird. Her taste is very little girl at times.

Reactions: 1
I miss the WIT days, I still actually like the looks from back then. It was Gap, HM etc, loved seeing the daily posts and maybe finding a good idea.

Reactions: 3
Not serious money. She has been “left” money. If you notice on her stories she never has any big expensive items. All her stuff is gifted & majority is a huge AD. She does than skincare stuff but fails to disclose that her bestie owns the company

No serious money. She has been “left” money. All smoke & mirrors. Her house in London is tiny tiny but she makes the most of it. She also fails to disclose ADS which is most of everything she does - she needs the money. Note no high end designer items. All gifted & all an AD. Known in fashion circles as a freeloader & insufferable, massive eye roll. Majority of what she wears are gifted. And her skincare VOTARY is a best friend of hers so I bet she didn’t tell you that.
It’s is simply not true that she doesn’t have serious money. She has so much of it that neither she nor her husband need to work. And neither of them does actual work.

Reactions: 4
It’s is simply not true that she doesn’t have serious money. She has so much of it that neither she nor her husband need to work. And neither of them does actual work.
I agree! I think there is serious money there and from the instagram the house is not that small….

Reactions: 2
I miss the WIT days, I still actually like the looks from back then. It was Gap, HM etc, loved seeing the daily posts and maybe finding a good idea.

I was thinking the same last night. Her content was so good then and the looks were classic. Now I don’t trust her as she will just plug her freebies, without necessarily disclosing them as gifts/ads.

Does anyone know how much they raised from their ebay sale of grotty cast-offs for Ukraine a while ago?

Reactions: 2
I was thinking the same last night. Her content was so good then and the looks were classic. Now I don’t trust her as she will just plug her freebies, without necessarily disclosing them as gifts/ads.

Does anyone know how much they raised from their ebay sale of grotty cast-offs for Ukraine a while ago?
I totally agree! I used to look forward to her posts for some inspiration on how to wear pieces I already had in my wardrobe. I don’t trust her at all now and it’s very easy to wear designer items when they are all gifted/discounted but that’s not the reality for almost anyone!

Reactions: 3
Love how immodest Deborah Brett is. Everything she wears or chooses for her home is described as "so chic" - who says that about themselves?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That blue dress and belt reminds me of a toilet dolly from the 80’s. Hardly chic 😬

Reactions: 1
I think it’s a little harsh. Bump into her IRL and she looks very pulled together. She’d look chic if she didn’t wear such bright colours.
I agree she does look very pulled together but with seemingly unlimited funds and no job I would expect nothing less.

Reactions: 5