Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DB’s Halloween spectacle was pretty grotesque imo and i don’t mean in the way she intended it. It is very “look at our wealth, peasants. We are so rich we don’t have to work and can spend our days making cakes and decorating our mansion for you plebs to look at. You can also look at us, in our costumes which you could never afford, as they contain some items from OUR WARDROBES. Then, if you’re lucky we’ll give you some treats as well.”

Reactions: 10
It’s not even like she can say she does it for her kids. The son looks mortified hiding at the back dressed all in black

Reactions: 1
It’s not even like she can say she does it for her kids. The son looks mortified hiding at the back dressed all in black
That boy always looks mortified.

DB’s Halloween spectacle was pretty grotesque imo and i don’t mean in the way she intended it. It is very “look at our wealth, peasants. We are so rich we don’t have to work and can spend our days making cakes and decorating our mansion for you plebs to look at. You can also look at us, in our costumes which you could never afford, as they contain some items from OUR WARDROBES. Then, if you’re lucky we’ll give you some treats as well.”
Her narcissism has no limits, every year it seems she needs to feel her decorations and awful overcrowded tables are the best in town . I can´t stand the way she wastes paper, food, paint every year for HER and her TOC in matching items, accumulating things and cooking just to show how original and cool she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Laura, you don’t have an “entrance hall”. You’re making it sound very grand for a 3ft space…😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think DB is convinced that she’s a supermodel. The narcissism is off the scale and coupled with her oddly forced fake accent, her latest videos and making my skin crawl.

Reactions: 8
Somebody pleeeease explain why DB talks in that MENTAL accent! Is it a posh thing? Is it a transatlantic thing?! And don’t get me started on the more than a little disturbing ‘WOW’s! 🤯🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can you imagine if you had a job as a florist/baker or similar and you turned up at her house? Next thing you know you’d have a phone shoved in you face accompanied by the demented laughing and “Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii”. Absolutely crackers. All just flogging and buying each others pointless overpriced stuff.

The evening looked like a coven meeting. They are all demented narcissists! The wow, the heavy breathing and pointless giggling drive me mad. I wonder how well this new business venture will do.. she does have a lot of money to pour into it though so I guess it won’t really matter.

Lol, never heard her voice before but definitely didn’t expect it to be as high pitched and “feminine” as it was. She looks like the kind of woman who has a slightly deeper, more mature voice.

Imagine having enough time and money on your hands to mess around with ceramics and turn it into a business just because you want to! (Yes I’m jealous; her pieces look lovely and she does seem talented at it - but maybe I would be if I had a pottery studio in my garden and all the time in the world to indulge!)

Yes I do like some of it but agreed it is incredibly self indulgent. I guess when you have that much money and no actual job you gotta find something to pass the time 🤷‍♀️ What does Mr DB do, aside from directing the odd film?

Yes I do like some of it but agreed it is incredibly self indulgent. I guess when you have that much money and no actual job you gotta find something to pass the time 🤷‍♀️ What does Mr DB do, aside from directing the odd film?
Choosing soooo chic holidays and experiences and TOY BOY duties I guess

I find the run up to Christmas with DB to be the most annoying time of the year. The freebies, the gingerbread houses, the tree, the list goes on and on. Everything is about consumption and shoving down everyone’s throat how fabulous she is. I listened to her interview over on some other profile and she made me chuckle when she described her ceramics as her ‘job’. No love, it’s an expensive hobby financed by your trust fund.

Reactions: 10
The excess is just a little too much to stomach, more so now with everything going on - some people have to make the choice between heating their homes or eating while DB spends three days making a bloody gingerbread house.

Reactions: 5
And the green washing action publiciting hand made items after all the travelling she made over the year?. And all the expenses, of her compulsive buying and beggingramming. It's a total hipocresy.

She is a giant hypocrite. No tagging of gifts, constant self promotion with no acknowledgment of her privilege and the fact that she can do/buy all these things because of family money. She also seems to be out all the time, works out everyday (according to her) and also works on her ceramics. Does not leave much time for family, does it? Although she claims to be mother of the year.

Reactions: 7