Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great to see Laura flogging Watch with Chloe tonight…except she doesn’t have a TV?! 🤥🤔

Yet more comedy gold from her account 😂 Oh Laura…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Laura and DB not skiing together? Trouble in paradise?
I don’t think they ever have done??? DB goes home to ski to her family place & Laura normally goes to northern Italy from what I have got from both Instagram accounts over the years.

They are both in Italy this year so I thought they might hook up… wonder why she is not at her family place this year…

Reactions: 2
They are both in Italy this year so I thought they might hook up… wonder why she is not at her family place this year…
DB went to Arosa at Christmas. She went skiing in the Dolomites before in Feb 2020 - I remember because it looked amazing 😆

Last edited:
Now that Laura’s posted a broken heart about the Ukraine she can go back to posting videos of her unboxing freebies. All these women are so gone deaf it amazes me.

Reactions: 10
She comes across as so cold. Interviews she has done about being a Mum always come across as selfish and unfeeling.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why it was so hard for her to list those things on eBay.

Disappointing items. The Churches sandals were free to her are so worn out.

Why doesn’t she just donate some ££ and not brag about it / make it into a PR exercise. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 4
How many of those (mostly tit) items were gifted or heavily discounted anyway? Ugh, she is just insufferable!

Reactions: 5
I’m sure Laura will be devastated to hear this but I think her new lounge and dining room look bloody awful 👎🏼

Reactions: 5
Her content is so boring …after all those good years of WiT, her personal account is so nothing these days.

Cringe!!!! I just knew that a #gift mattress was coming 😂😂 She has absolutely no shame!!!

I loved that one post she did a few weeks back that was what she wore that day, WIT style in front of a wall. She got so much engagement for it and then, not again. Weird. I could not be less interested in her free mattress she wants us to buy.