Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Describing your fellow tourists as "incredibly irritating", when you and your family are five of them is beyond entitled. Particularly when most of them are Japanese. Can you imagine her in airport queues or supermarket queues or anywhere else she is treated like a 'normal'person? She couldn't cope.

Reactions: 7
I stopped following DB last week, I was getting nothing from her Insta. Funny to see this pop up. Made me realise how much I dislike her!

Reactions: 2
DB’s trip really looks like a trip of a lifetime but she is still posting about her freebie gifts. For goodness sake, your free ballerinas will not make a bleeding difference to your life, stop!

Reactions: 5
Please tell me she is kidding. 3 weeks in Japan and now she is having a break from her holiday by going on holiday AGAIN? Must be nice to have no responsibilities whatsoever.

Reactions: 1
Well it's their home isn't it so I'm guessing in DB's ridiculous world it doesn't count as a holiday. More weird breathy commentary though, makes me feel so uncomfortable! 🥴

OAN, I just saw LF's story which I think is her holding some kind of incense stick and I legit thought it was a spliff for a second 😂

• Haha
Completely unbelievable. I am cross with myself for feeling incandescent with rage at the excessiveness and indulgence of her life….and that she demonstrates not a single ounce of sensitivity.

DB is ‘working’ doing shoots at the house. But my god, what a life. Every time I see that house I want to cry, it’s absolutely gorgeous, that view kills me 😭

DB is ‘working’ doing shoots at the house. But my god, what a life. Every time I see that house I want to cry, it’s absolutely gorgeous, that view kills me 😭
If it’s any consolation, remember that she’s so insecure that she has to document every moment of her life so that people are jealous of her.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone love herself so much as this woman. Some of those frocks were shockers especially the gold one.

Agreed. She’s been particularly bad lately. From her endless posts about ‘the hunk’, to the OTT party in Paris, to claiming that she went to Ibiza ‘for work’, it’s all a bit much. And yes, as with everything she does, the bat mitzvah will also be about her. Smug and narcissistic.

Reactions: 3
Imagine thinking you looked so fab in that gold dress you posted it on Insta!!!

Poor girl, Mini looks like to be a very good girl and her mother as always wanting to be the center of everything.
The boy ,as always too ,with grumpy face and ridiculous hair.

DB is utterly in love with herself. The incessant posing and preening makes her a laughing stock. The constant validation she seeks that her husband is a ‘hunk’ is cringe worthy…. Wouldn’t it be ace is he was shaggin’ his way around Holland Park!!

Reactions: 4
Yet again DB makes everything about herself. Mini seems sweet enough but the boy is a shocker. That hair and the permanent scowl does not make a pretty picture… the little one also seems like a handful.