Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScaryMary85

Top fridge related tips from Night of the Living Dead:

1. Clean your fridge from time to time
2. Buy some boxes... extra tip... make sure they fit in your fridge. You can do this by *surprise surprise* MEASURING THEM (fuck me! Who knew?!)
3. Instead of just looking at your food (with your own fucking eyes) put things in clear tubs so you can look through the clear tub at your food with your own eyes
4. Because looking at food through a transparent material is too confusing, buy labels for the tubs to make it extra clear what your fucking eyes are looking at
5. Chop up your stuff so that it goes out of date quicker. This serves no fucking purpose whatsoever other than make you look a pretentious prick
6. To stop cakes going stale, buy plastic ones instead. You can't eat them but they too will make you look like a pretentious prick when you photograph the inside of your fridge like a fucking moron

"HOPE THAT HELPS" 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

The Professor

Joined Tattle just to post this.

Last night I emailed this woman nicely, to correct her bad grammar on one of her baubles. I thought she might be embarrassed if she started to sell them and her error went viral.

She came back at me with a really arsey response, and ARGUED that she was correct and I was wrong. I'm so amused by this. I have a first class degree, a PGCE, a Master's and I'm doing my PhD. I'm a primary school teacher and a university lecturer.

She constantly makes spelling and grammar mistakes in her stories. Very simple ones that primary school children don't make mistakes with.

Then she said, "You don't even follow me yet you watch my stories". So? I don't follow anyone that I don't know personally, yet I watch lots of people's stories. I'm not sure what that has to do with her being an unintelligent cretin, but there we go.

I am now blocked and most amused that she thinks her chavvy baubles are grammatically correct when they absolutely aren't 😁

Horrible lady.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
She is so in love with herself it’s sickening 🤢
Jemma you look a crackhead version of wish Stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Morleybbz

She wants a halloween door display? She just needs to pop a chair outside and sit down in it. Voila.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Betterwithmakeup

part time nurse…nope - just doing enough hours to keep her license for when people stop
buying overpriced labels. gave up nursing in the pandemic - what an hero

• Wow
Reactions: 30
She has a post up saying she’s embarrassed about the abuse the England players are getting….emmmm has she been on her Dad’s page? He was one of the first last night to pile on the abuse to the guys who missed the penalties. Deleted now of course but plenty of us saw.

• Wow
Reactions: 29

ScaryMary85

What an attention seeking, narcissistic, desperate, fake, selfish, irrelevant, talentless piece of shit.

People have been dying in ICU, grieving family members taken before their time, lost their businesses and homes. What kind of a person seeks out sympathy from strangers by crying into a phone.... over a fucking cold. Panicking that people will unfollow because she's not posted for a few hours "hope your (sic) all still here when I get back". Christ almighty!!

Can you imagine what kind of people her children will be, if this is the example they're following. Yes, sometimes we wallow in self-pity and moan to friends when we are under the weather...IN PRIVATE but this is literally insanity. To gain that much pleasure from likes and comments from strangers, dramatising a cold as if she's just been told she has a terminal illness. It's scum and I genuinely think she has a mental illness. She is obsessed with and addicted to Instagram. Genuinely addicted and she needs therapy if this is her reaction to a mild illness forcing inactivity. I feel very sorry for her children growing up with that

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Little_Red_Rides

The irony in ITS copying her - when her whole business has been built on copying other small business’ ideas - no sympathy at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Little_Red_Rides

Omfg 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she makes labels for fucks sake. I’m a lawyer - guess what, when I’ve got a cold I get on with it! I understand that feeling ill can be annoying but I’d never video call my clients crying about it - they’d be like be ok 🤗 she’s putting herself out to her customers on her PROFESSIONAL account crying because she’s got a runny nose and a poopy arse. Chick needs a reality check 🙄

• Haha

Betterwithmakeup

So funny how she has posted about being kind yet her dad was one of the first to start abusing the players ! View attachment 659621View attachment 659622View attachment 659623
how much do they get paid and how much do they train? mate how much does your oldest daughter charge for labels just from riding off her sisters coat tails, esp when she can’t spell, even if it’s her actual job to spell 🤦🏻‍♀️
as for shitiest?? wow 😂
also stacey’s not allowed to post Harry but you can??

• Heart

ScaryMary85

Who gives a fuck about her car... her bathroom or that her phone is (obviously not) in a drawer.

Little old Night of the Living Dead (hereafter NOTLD) is buckling under the pressure of trying to be a world famous in-the-binfluencer.

What do we reckon...her husband has had enough of putting up with her fake insta life? Her shitty attitude? She's had a barny with Skanky because NOTLD is jealous? Maybe Lord Sugar has had a word about her unprofessionalism and threatened to pull the plug? Maybe sales have plummeted because only a minority of people are incapable of looking through transparent jars to discern what is in the jar?

I for one hope that it is ALL OF THE ABOVE. What a dickhead

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Summernights

VIP Member
Getting 2 bathrooms done at once why is she such a prick. It’s not like she can’t afford it probably begging for a freebie like her sleeked sister and all the other insta bitches
I can’t for the life of me work out why she shares all this stuff on her business page ? Shouldn’t she have a personal page as well. She’s not an influencer ? She thinks she’s a celeb like a sister so therefor she just has an influencer page. She has a business page and it’s really unprofessional sharing all the extra shite she does.

Reactions: 23

dumdums83

VIP Member
Is this dappy cunt seriously sat in a restaurant in her fucking pj’s? Do normal people actually do this? It’s disgusting, minging and lazy. She is revolting

• Sick
Reactions: 22

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Absolutely no need to come on this morning and do some crying stories. She could have just typed out a single story if she really wanted to update the sheep that much. The attention seeking is through the roof.

Dd29

VIP Member
Imagine promising the kids one fun day out a week .... And then taking them to a lavender field to have photos taken to post on Instagram

• Haha