Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I wonder if her next thing will be a shop or more pop up shops especially if she’s going to do more jars and bottles etc.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Fick as shit. I might message her to ask if she wants me to do her website for free as long as I can put my company logo on every page, I can't believe just how ghastly hers is for the money she charges!
Her brother does her website but I think he has a main job so it’s a side job type of thing. Probably doesn’t pay him much. I agree her website could be much better.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I’m confused by this, she says they had a shower and laughed at the daddy long legs. I haven’t seen anything on hers or Staceys stories about daddy longs legs however Hinch just did a whole story about how 30 of them are in her house.
Are their accounts so similar she can’t remember which one is her sister?
Maybe they were laughing at hinchs house being covered in daddy longs legs I dunno.
I do think the whole showing messages is for the sheep to shower her with compliments.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Ffs the cretin has a pop up shop at blue water this weekend, a pity I don’t live closer as I would go round with a permanent marker correcting her spelling.

What the fuck is she going to be selling ? Pasta jars and soap dispensers
Labels I am guessing but I am guessing it will be all her premade stuff like the empowerment range and then premade minimalistic labels as most of her machines are big now so She can’t take them and do custom labels. She may have some gift vouchers and stuff to give out.