Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think it’s to do with in the style launching a home range with labels to rival her.
Same, I bet she thought that In The tit might do a collab with her and she would finally be the Instafamous superstar she has always wanted to be

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can imagine she's really jealous of Hinch. She's everything Living Dead wants to be. Plus she does it all without moving her arse from the couch. Clothes range selling in Next and Tesco, home range, books, she's a hell of a lot more attractive and has companies grappling for ads (I'm the opposite of a Hinch fan BTW but you can deny she's nailed the stealing a living thing). Who wants a half dead weirdo advertising their stuff. In stacey shadow she will remain and even then, its a pretty tit shadow

Ooops... can't deny*

I can imagine she's really jealous of Hinch. She's everything Living Dead wants to be. Plus she does it all without moving her arse from the couch. Clothes range selling in Next and Tesco, home range, books, she's a hell of a lot more attractive and has companies grappling for ads (I'm the opposite of a Hinch fan BTW but you can deny she's nailed the stealing a living thing). Who wants a half dead weirdo advertising their stuff. In stacey shadow she will remain and even then, its a pretty tit shadow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s be back soon saying she sorry she’s just been busy. Don’t her jars launch soon?

Reactions: 3
Absolutely no need to come on this morning and do some crying stories. She could have just typed out a single story if she really wanted to update the sheep that much. The attention seeking is through the roof.

Reactions: 22
Absolutely no need to come on this morning and do some crying stories. She could have just typed out a single story if she really wanted to update the sheep that much. The attention seeking is through the roof.
I watch cringing whilst watching 😬

Reactions: 7
I don't get it, is she crying because she is ill or because she is getting behind with her work? I hooe she didnt sneeze on any labels and then send them out 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She said she can’t stay home ill as 2 other girls are but I’m sure she has like 6 or 7 people working there including her husband. If she’s really ill like she says she should stay home and get better rather than pass on any illness to the remaining staff.

Reactions: 17
What a silly ugly witch. Such an attention seeker. If you were that ill you wouldn’t be filming yourself crying. Prick

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope they are full PCR tests they’ve had as LFT’s can be negative for a while when you still have covid.
tbh those stories would do more harm than good I think, would you wanna order from someone who is ill with god knows what?!

Omfg 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she makes labels for fucks sake. I’m a lawyer - guess what, when I’ve got a cold I get on with it! I understand that feeling ill can be annoying but I’d never video call my clients crying about it - they’d be like be ok 🤗 she’s putting herself out to her customers on her PROFESSIONAL account crying because she’s got a runny nose and a poopy arse. Chick needs a reality check 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Silly moo, needs give her head a wobble. Is she after a stint in bed like her idiot sister for likes & engagement & people fawning over her?! I’m sorry but she is pathetic.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.