Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Oh dear, I don’t think this coming on to Instagram to show everyone what a trooper she was went quite to plan did it?! You have to wonder what goes on in her head. 🤔
Fair enough she’s not a genius by any stretch but you don’t have to be brain of Britain to realise that when you have a business sending things out to people, showing those customers/recipients that you’re full of germs, snot and God knows what else whilst continuing to be at work sending stuff out to people regardless might not be best business practice or standard?! 🤧🤦‍♀️😱

I’m sorry but she truly is an awful woman; I actually think she was going for an Oscar nomination with her attention seeking post before;

‘I’m crying ‘cause I’ve got so much to do and I’m just SO ill. *SNIFF* I’m sorry I’ve not been on here but I just don’t have the energy’ (so I thought I’d come on here to tell you why I’m not on here even though supposedly I’ve not got the energy to) *wipe tears away with grotty scrunched up tissue*

Daft bint; clearly the whole thing was fishing for sympathy and for people to tell her how wonderful she is however sadly I think she might have misjudged again (just like the car incident)! 😳😆 The way she behaves though; she totally thinks she’s more famous than she is but then in the next breath is going to great pains to tell everyone how she isn’t even anyone anyway, so there! 🤷‍♀️

I suppose we shouldn’t be surprised at her unprofessionalism; don’t even get me started on her spelling and the like! I mean, how the fuck can you run a business making labels and other identifying tags/stickers etc when you can’t spell and are oblivious to the rules of punctuation and grammar?! 🤔 Fair enough in private correspondence, forum posts and suchlike, I mean I’m sure I make oodles of mistakes and typos all the time, but in a professional capacity, well you’d think knowing the difference between your and you’re was a prerequisite?! 🤬

She really is summit else!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

The Professor

Yes, there doesn't need to be an apostrophe at all. There could be, if she really wanted to imply something like, "Christmas at the Smiths' House", but even then it would come after the S, unless there is only one Smith.

She told me she was right, because the apostrophe shows possession. I'm quite embarrassed for her - her attitude is really horrible too.

Funnily enough, she was also really arsey about a year ago. She was making adoption stickers and asked for advice from parents of adopted children, of which I am one. I messaged her that it would be nice for her to include some options for older children, as not all adopted children are babies, and she was SO shitty! I couldn't believe how nasty she was, when SHE was the one who asked for advice. She didn't want to hear it.

She's definitely not a very nice person at all. She tries to make out that she's all sweetness and light on her Instagram, but she's absolutely not. She brings a very famous Roald Dahl quote about good thoughts to mind...

Ah well. If she wants to regularly post stuff that makes her look really thick, then she can go for it. After all, she clearly IS really thick.

Reactions: 21

Ineededausername

She rides on the coat tails of anything her sister does, organising, dinner in pjs, door display, even suggesting wanting another baby haha...I wonder if thats why her eyes are so dark, shes lacking in vitamin D. It must be dark constantly stood in the shadows of her sister so it makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Babybail93

VIP Member
Bathroom reveal is coming soon. I can’t wait!! 🙄

If anyone is excited for it then they need to get off IG and reevaluate their lives 😂
It’s like getting excited for Tina down the street who has got a new three piece suite. No one cares! You’re a nobody with a sister who is only famous now for being an annoying horse faced cunt engaged to a wotsit that was in Eastenders 20 years ago!

Ah glad I got that off my chest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh fuck off Jemma! Maybe it’s an age thing on my part but these “positivity” stickers are a load of bollocks that just feed into peoples insecurities

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
It boils my piss the size of her following, the money she’s making and so on. Other businesses work fucking tirelessly to just make enough to get by and she’s making hundreds of thousands of pounds by selling labels MASSIVELY over priced. This influencer shit does my head in.
The sooner this influencer culture dies out the better...😡🙌

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Guys, I'm so sorry I've been quiet on here. (I know none of you care but it makes me feel like the iNfLuEnCEr I want to be by pretending.)

I've got a dilemma I need help with...
Mr Pie cooked dinner and the bag of pasta ripped. So he decanted the pasta into a clear Tupperware and stuck it back in the cupboard. But... He didn't label it as 'pasta' (or even 'paster' because spelling doesn't matter) so now I'm not going to be able to locate it... What shall I do?!

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
Good to see shes got her son safely strapped into a car seat...... just like her sister!!! No regards for safety in a car!
I messaged her about this and she actually replied. She said he’s too old for a car seat that straps you in over the shoulders and to mind my own business. Ooooookay then

She also spelt every single word of the message correctly and used proper punctuation, so I’m guessing the “I can’t spell properly” narrative she tries to portray is just for cOnTeNt

• Wow

Babybail93

VIP Member
If anyone buys them storage containers I have no sympathy for them. Clearly thick as fuck. She’s got some brass neck selling that at that price when you can get them literally everywhere else for about a tenner!

Reactions: 18

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
Guys... The bag of porridge oats split, and my husband decanted them into a (clear) jar. But we don't have a label and now I don't think I'll ever remember what's in that jar again.

• Haha
Was going to film her meeting with Lord Sugar but then ‘forgot’ when she got in there. More like Lord Sugar said no to filming it!

Carrying three big sleeping children out to a car and then strapping them in safely and then into a house and get them all into bed, no teeth brushing - I wouldn’t advertise that I do that on my business page. Doesn’t she have staff? Offer some of them some overtime. Or settle your kids then drive back to your office for an hour or two. This is something she did all summer, but school is back now. Unfair on them. Maybe if she spent less time during the day making Instagram stories, that time could be used to make the stupid labels, that I can’t believe people are still buying from her.

What pisses me off to high heaven is that she clearly doesn’t even draw and design things herself. If she did she would show content of her drawing from scratch (because content) and you would be boasting about it.
she’s not a true artist or creative.
Just jumped on the band wagon for label making after Mrs hinch used them all the time.

also why do you need to label everything? Is it not apparent what the contents is of a clear glass jar?

I looked at some of her labels once and ended up buying a £300 cricut machine to make a few myself than send her £4 for one label.

I think a lot of people on the cricut groups hate her because she steals their ideas and sells them off as her own.