Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all dirty, lazy skanks that will do anything to get noticed. I would complain if I was in the shop and they were there dressed like that.🤢

Reactions: 7
Just always seem to be there: they went to a wedding from there yesterday as you could see the garden in the photo 🤷🏻‍♀️ Now that I think of it it’s probably due to the fact she has no showers at home but they’re not a fan of washing anyway so 🤔

Reactions: 3
What is it with twats showing their kids bedrooms on Instagram, I just don’t get it, am I missing something?
Is that why my small business is struggling? Do I really have to forget about safeguarding my kids to earn enough money to pay the bills? Do I really have to become an illiterate scruffy mare to be seen?
Gawd I hate this ‘influencer’ culture (not that I believe she is one) and come on what is it with getting her on in the style…ffs really. Put me right off

Reactions: 9
Her kids left late at night to fall asleep on a floor again 😳

She’s now doxxed that person who left the comment by not covering their username.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m confused by this, she says they had a shower and laughed at the daddy long legs. I haven’t seen anything on hers or Staceys stories about daddy longs legs however Hinch just did a whole story about how 30 of them are in her house.
Are their accounts so similar she can’t remember which one is her sister?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m confused by this, she says they had a shower and laughed at the daddy long legs. I haven’t seen anything on hers or Staceys stories about daddy longs legs however Hinch just did a whole story about how 30 of them are in her house.
Are their accounts so similar she can’t remember which one is her sister?
Maybe they were laughing at hinchs house being covered in daddy longs legs I dunno.
I do think the whole showing messages is for the sheep to shower her with compliments.

Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey her latest stories 😵💫 doing that cheap its shoot has well and truly went to her head

Reactions: 8
I don’t get the secrecy. Just own it. I moved in with my sister (And bubble) for a couple of weeks when the gyms opened in England but not Scotland 😂🤷‍♀️ Why be arsed with all the secrecy
I don’t think she actually lives there as we do see her house like today now and again but I do think she spends time and probably stays over often. I don’t get why she did a photo shoot for her labels at staceys? Didn’t she do a fancy set up in her HQ to take photos of her labels unless it’s something different.
Edit to add: why do her and Stacey go out in their pjs. Who goes to a restaurant in pjs? I’d be really embarrassed

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Is this dappy bleep seriously sat in a restaurant in her bleeping pj’s? Do normal people actually do this? It’s disgusting, minging and lazy. She is revolting

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Is this dappy bleep seriously sat in a restaurant in her bleeping pj’s? Do normal people actually do this? It’s disgusting, minging and lazy. She is revolting
She should have just got a takeaway!

Reactions: 9
She should have just got a takeaway!
My thoughts exactly, she really thinks she someone special. But she is a boring simpleton with boring simple labels where she nicks designs from actual small business. duck off gem gems, and whilst you’re at it take your bleeping sister

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.