Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes her think she doesn’t need to put AD or GIFTED when blatantly promoting that crappy collection…
Report her to the ASA, add screen shots, if she is promoting anything regardless of payment or not she MUST declare it even by adding #notgifted - but they are gifted so it is an ad

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised she said it wasn't gifted even tho they're clothes from a collection that wasn't even released yet. Seems obvious they're gifted otherwise how did she get them?

Reactions: 6
Oh
Anyone else check the spelling of the labels to see if they are spelt correctly 🤣 it’s what I’m looking for after the coco fiasco.
Her excuse for bad spelling really riles me up. It’s so unprofessional.

I have a small business on Etsy and no way would I send anything out that wasn’t spell checked, then checked by me after printing and checked again before I put into envelopes. Even if the customer asked for it wrongly I wouldn’t agree (I’ve never had anyone ask for the wrong spelling before so I think that’s BS). I’m completely baffled by the Alan Sugar tbusiness thing. How long has that been goingon for?

I wonder if Joe Swash beingon masterchef with AS’s niece Rita has and coincidence there 🤔

Reactions: 9
Is she trying to become the next Marie Kondo organisational guru. For Christ’s sake she’s a label maker or maybe that line of business is drying up and she’s jumped on the bandwagon of organisational skills as her sister will off on maternity leave soon and there is an opening for it

Reactions: 3
Shes done a story this morning about her bathroom and says she’s been visiting pickle cottage and been demoted for the pool house which is the annexe so she probably does stay over in the annexe regularly.
The annexe that Stacey’s older two live in, but she pretends they are actually in the main house!! I am convinced this story is to also put paid to that rumour. The sister saying this, makes it sound like the annexe is free and empty for them to set up in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Have I missed something? Why is this imbecile telling people how to use cutlery trays? Sorry but I thought that’s was a normal thing in most houses. Why can’t she do anything without the piggin phone in her hand? Getting far to big for her boots

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have I missed something? Why is this imbecile telling people how to use cutlery trays? Sorry but I thought that’s was a normal thing in most houses. Why can’t she do anything without the piggin phone in her hand? Getting far to big for her boots
She’s apparently helping people organise their house better. She thinks coz she sells labels she’s this big organising influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet they are trying to get her in as a co- presenter on Stacey’s sort your life show 😫🙈

Reactions: 2
I mean I have knives and forks and spoons and utensils but never in my grown up life have I ever thought to use a…a….a….cutlery drawer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.