Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s a bugger, was just looking at getting a new fridge but guess which make I won’t be buying now! Refuse to line that skanky mares pockets or any company that has her as their ‘face’. Illiterate, lying, thieving twonk.

Reactions: 11
Top fridge related tips from Night of the Living Dead:

1. Clean your fridge from time to time
2. Buy some boxes... extra tip... make sure they fit in your fridge. You can do this by *surprise surprise* MEASURING THEM (duck me! Who knew?!)
3. Instead of just looking at your food (with your own bleeping eyes) put things in clear tubs so you can look through the clear tub at your food with your own eyes
4. Because looking at food through a transparent material is too confusing, buy labels for the tubs to make it extra clear what your bleeping eyes are looking at
5. Chop up your stuff so that it goes out of date quicker. This serves no bleeping purpose whatsoever other than make you look a pretentious prick
6. To stop cakes going stale, buy plastic ones instead. You can't eat them but they too will make you look like a pretentious prick when you photograph the inside of your fridge like a bleeping moron

"HOPE THAT HELPS" 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Top fridge related tips from Night of the Living Dead:

1. Clean your fridge from time to time
2. Buy some boxes... extra tip... make sure they fit in your fridge. You can do this by *surprise surprise* MEASURING THEM (duck me! Who knew?!)
3. Instead of just looking at your food (with your own bleeping eyes) put things in clear tubs so you can look through the clear tub at your food with your own eyes
4. Because looking at food through a transparent material is too confusing, buy labels for the tubs to make it extra clear what your bleeping eyes are looking at
5. Chop up your stuff so that it goes out of date quicker. This serves no bleeping purpose whatsoever other than make you look a pretentious prick
6. To stop cakes going stale, buy plastic ones instead. You can't eat them but they too will make you look like a pretentious prick when you photograph the inside of your fridge like a bleeping moron

"HOPE THAT HELPS" 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤔
Night of the living dead!!!😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s not put a label on the tub of coke cans how will she know what they are 😂😂

also isn’t it a waste of labels to basically label the fridge and then Empty it again. I’m sure most of the containers she took with her but the ones directly onto the fridge unless she left them on.

Reactions: 4
Her daughter must thank god daily that she took after her Dad rather than her Mum with looks. Especially with the state of Auntie Stacey. The women genes in that family are baaaaaad!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so tired of seeing fridge organisation tit, I just go food shopping then shove stuff in the fridge, end of, why the bleeping need to label things that you can see what they are, my kids would think I’m deranged if I started labelling things in the fridge & tell me I’m wasting my money!

Reactions: 14
1F08C7C9-0B0F-4BFD-81B2-BA95E1DC573B.png

The way she’s spelt plummer 😱 I can’t believe she makes a living out of selling words when her spelling is that atrocious!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm guessing the pool house is the Skank's annexe where Z&L sleep.

I messaged her about this and she actually replied. She said he’s too old for a car seat that straps you in over the shoulders and to mind my own business. Ooooookay then

She also spelt every single word of the message correctly and used proper punctuation, so I’m guessing the “I can’t spell properly” narrative she tries to portray is just for cOnTeNt
Did you reply!? I’d have hit her back with how as an influencer~ (flattery only, she makes me vom) she’s got a responsibility about the content she puts out 😂😂

She really wasn’t blessed was she? That bleeping hairline. I almost feel sorry for her

View attachment 729237View attachment 729238
Bloody hell, her body is just giving up on her isn’t it!! Needs to get some vitamins in instead of sweets and pop 🙄

Reactions: 6
The way she says minimalistic makes me want to plunge my ear drums out. Maybe I can find a 'plummer' to do it for me

Oh I wish she would just duck off and shove her grammar, HQ and minimalistic up her scrawny arse. I hate this trend of labelling everything. They’re in clear pots you can see what they are you bell ends. All that unnecessary plastic waste 😡

Oh I wish she would just duck off and shove her grammar, HQ and minimalistic up her scrawny arse. I hate this trend of labelling everything. They’re in clear pots you can see what they are you bell ends. All that unnecessary plastic waste 😡
The trend will die as quickly as it started… then we’ll see what she does

Reactions: 7
What the actual duck is she twittering on about. Couldn’t understand her ….she’s going on about the new grey, script , minimalistic, different sizes. Just have a look with your eyes. This seems like awful hard work to me. Plus those labels will get skanky in the fridge and on coffee jars etc. Anything for money but she does come across as so desperate and she’s mixing everyone up talking at 100mph

Reactions: 6
Are people expected to update their labels everytime she does a new release? 🙄🤦

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.