Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mouth looks like a cats arse! Imagine waking up next to her, frighten the duck out of you! 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has her husband taken the kids for showers at staceys?
As she mentioned the other day her shower is broke and she never did her other bathroom. It’s not a priority for a Solomon to have a working shower or bath as they don’t use them often.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't begrudge anyone having a break from the kids, but she's out at least every week, so I found it funny that she's saying to find some time for yourself, as in she never has time for her self.
Screenshot_20210904-163610.png

Reactions: 9
Baby shower day!

is she saying she went off all day yesterday back and midnight and everyone else set up 🤔including her kids? I’m not sure this didn’t happen already.

Reactions: 5
Imagine still looking like this even after you’ve had your make up done professionally 😩 brown paper bag would do a better job Hun

9B75D39B-94BC-4D8B-ACF2-2E3F86A6BC58.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really wasn’t blessed was she? That bleeping hairline. I almost feel sorry for her

View attachment 729237View attachment 729238
Cruel I know but when she fell out of the ugly tree she hit every single branch 😂

Great spelling yet again!! Very professional 🙄
Grrr it really gets on my tits, so unprofessional! Don’t even get me started on Stacey spelling Rapunzel Repenzel (or whatever she wrote) and the ‘leant’ tables…

• Haha
Cruel I know but when she fell out of the ugly tree she hit every single branch 😂

Grrr it really gets on my tits, so unprofessional! Don’t even get me started on Stacey spelling Rapunzel Repenzel (or whatever she wrote) and the ‘leant’ tables…
And was battered with the ugly stick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said she wore that dress for her anniversary the other week. So maybe she’s lying and the baby shower was the other week too.

Reactions: 5
What is it with these women all wanting more babies ….I think she has enough on her plate. Suppose she can afford them with the cash flowing in but nothing lasts for ever and there is only so much tit you can label. Stop copying your sister with that bleeping phrase This is hurting my heart. Such embarrassment for her it hurts my heart lol

Someone called her out for it and now she is saying it’s the way the customer spelt it. Well if you know it’s spelt wrong you spell it the right way.
So she knows the customer has made a mistake but doesn’t contact them to double check with them, just prints it and charges them. I know the customer should double check the spelling, but good customer service would be double checking the spelling with the customer.

Reactions: 13
Someone called her out for it and now she is saying it’s the way the customer spelt it. Well if you know it’s spelt wrong you spell it the right way.
The passive aggressive “Hope that helps” .. oh lord… 🙄

Reactions: 11
Whether the customer wanted it spelt like that or not, it’s not a good example of her work to show potential customers as it’s an obvious spelling error. Surely she could have picked a different order to showcase!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.