Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony in ITS copying her - when her whole business has been built on copying other small business’ ideas - no sympathy at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Serves her right for being greedy and selling her labels at a silly price

Reactions: 13
You have to admit the label is remarkably similar! 🤔😆
View attachment 867488
except it doesn’t have the stupid “bathroom”
word under what it is, just in case people didn’t know where it went.
Have to say couldn’t agree more with the irony of all her minimalistic labels being a copy of someone else’s (who can’t ride the coat tails of a famous sister) and now she is feeling the same. Also they work out much better value than what she charges for a label. Hope Alan realises maybe it shouldn’t be the business he invests in.

Reactions: 7
ohh even more competition hinch with her jars -yeah her week hasn’t gone well has it. self serve right for throwing other actual small businesses under the bus

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think she should go and see a dr those eyes are massive black holes and there is more meat on a butchers apron to be honest

Reactions: 8
I cringe whenever she does anything like that on her business page. Seriously who does she think she is?

Reactions: 8
Bathroom reveal is coming soon. I can’t wait!! 🙄

If anyone is excited for it then they need to get off IG and reevaluate their lives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bathroom reveal is coming soon. I can’t wait!! 🙄

If anyone is excited for it then they need to get off IG and reevaluate their lives 😂
It’s like getting excited for Tina down the street who has got a new three piece suite. No one cares! You’re a nobody with a sister who is only famous now for being an annoying horse faced bleep engaged to a wotsit that was in Eastenders 20 years ago!

Ah glad I got that off my chest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She does always look so poorly and I don’t understand why?!
I suspect an eating disorder.

Which I think makes it harsh people calling the woman skeletor/ half dead to make fun of her..

(Slowly backs away from the thread)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.