Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sounds plausible doesn’t it? Especially since they invited her to do the shoot with SS a few months ago 🤮

Reactions: 2
I wonder how much of the profit for this is going to charity? It’s a day of remembrance, not a fashion accessory

807CA3E2-C336-4A89-98EA-E023D83E9CC2.jpeg

Reactions: 9
You obviously have to either ignore it or bin it cos you've no idea what is in that tupperware with no label. Ffs how can people be so reckless 😫
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thanks Hun. Stay tuned for the big reveal of my cupboards once I get a few bits n bobs sorted. So many have been asking to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks Hun. Stay tuned for the big reveal of my cupboards once I get a few bits n bobs sorted. So many have been asking to see it.
I'm so excited cannot wait - im going to guess you went with minimalistic in a new colour and new design 🤔
I forgot to say sorry I've been so rubbish in here today bit I was at HQ you know eh working in a real job not making stickers with colour and fonts available to the whole world 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she think that everyone is obsessed with seeing a strangers new bathroom?

Reactions: 6
ohh god are these shampoo labels hers?!

oh maybe not as her labels have which room the stuff goes in after what’s in it (because people don’t know?!) and no measures on it. ohh i so hope they use their own and they are cheaper 😂
They don’t look like her labels and after seeing her stories about today topping off her worse week I wonder if she’s worried now in the style are doing home since they are such a big brand.

Reactions: 3
They don’t look like her labels and after seeing her stories about today topping off her worse week I wonder if she’s worried now in the style are doing home since they are such a big brand.
Hmm I wonder if she was excitedly telling people on the SS shoot about her plans and now realises they had her there gathering information.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s having a phone in the drawer weekend. Why does she feel she has to announce she’s not going to be posting for the weekend, will people really miss her that much? if they do they need to get a grip 😂

Reactions: 11
She’s having a phone in the drawer weekend. Why does she feel she has to announce she’s not going to be posting for the weekend, will people really miss her that much? if they do they need to get a grip 😂
She wants to be like SS and this coupled with her having a bad week she hopes she gets more people messaging her so upping her engagement.

Reactions: 6
Who gives a duck about her car... her bathroom or that her phone is (obviously not) in a drawer.

Little old Night of the Living Dead (hereafter NOTLD) is buckling under the pressure of trying to be a world famous in-the-binfluencer.

What do we reckon...her husband has had enough of putting up with her fake insta life? Her crappy attitude? She's had a barny with Skanky because NOTLD is jealous? Maybe Lord Sugar has had a word about her unprofessionalism and threatened to pull the plug? Maybe sales have plummeted because only a minority of people are incapable of looking through transparent jars to discern what is in the jar?

I for one hope that it is ALL OF THE ABOVE. What a head

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who gives a duck about her car... her bathroom or that her phone is (obviously not) in a drawer.

Little old Night of the Living Dead (hereafter NOTLD) is buckling under the pressure of trying to be a world famous in-the-binfluencer.

What do we reckon...her husband has had enough of putting up with her fake insta life? Her crappy attitude? She's had a barny with Skanky because NOTLD is jealous? Maybe Lord Sugar has had a word about her unprofessionalism and threatened to pull the plug? Maybe sales have plummeted because only a minority of people are incapable of looking through transparent jars to discern what is in the jar?

I for one hope that it is ALL OF THE ABOVE. What a head
I think she is panicking because ITS is bringing out their own labelled bottles. You can bet they will be cheaper than hers

Reactions: 10
I'm surprised nobody here mentions her Old Drunken Man in the Pub Eyebrows. They really get on my nerves. I've never seen the like on another woman before. Sparse but wild and wiry like greying pubes.

• Haha
“Keep your head high in the sky & it will all come around in the end I promise” what’s all the cryptic nonsense with these today?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Keep your head high in the sky & it will all come around in the end I promise” what’s all the cryptic nonsense with these today?
Lord Sugar pulled maybe? Or her OH messaging someone. She is looking a big sad/upset

Reactions: 8
I still think it’s to do with in the style launching a home range with labels to rival her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.