Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she has a personal account to post on, but then I guess she wouldn’t get much sympathy if she did that.

Reactions: 11
Surely she has a personal account to post on, but then I guess she wouldn’t get much sympathy if she did that.
Exactly. It’s so unprofessional. You don’t see Richard Branson or Elon Musk crying on their bleeping insta. Cannot stand the woman

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really don't understand how or why she posts personal stuff on a business page. It's really unprofessional

Let's hope no one orders labels wanting the word 'grateful' (her spelling greatful) or 'you're' (her spelling your)

What an absolute attention seeker she was this morning!!
This is probably why she says she doesn't spell check labels - she'd have absolutely no idea what is or isn't correct

Reactions: 7
What an attention seeking, narcissistic, desperate, fake, selfish, irrelevant, talentless piece of tit.

People have been dying in ICU, grieving family members taken before their time, lost their businesses and homes. What kind of a person seeks out sympathy from strangers by crying into a phone.... over a bleeping cold. Panicking that people will unfollow because she's not posted for a few hours "hope your (sic) all still here when I get back". Christ almighty!!

Can you imagine what kind of people her children will be, if this is the example they're following. Yes, sometimes we wallow in self-pity and moan to friends when we are under the weather...IN PRIVATE but this is literally insanity. To gain that much pleasure from likes and comments from strangers, dramatising a cold as if she's just been told she has a terminal illness. It's scum and I genuinely think she has a mental illness. She is obsessed with and addicted to Instagram. Genuinely addicted and she needs therapy if this is her reaction to a mild illness forcing inactivity. I feel very sorry for her children growing up with that

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh dear, I don’t think this coming on to Instagram to show everyone what a trooper she was went quite to plan did it?! You have to wonder what goes on in her head. 🤔
Fair enough she’s not a genius by any stretch but you don’t have to be brain of Britain to realise that when you have a business sending things out to people, showing those customers/recipients that you’re full of germs, snot and God knows what else whilst continuing to be at work sending stuff out to people regardless might not be best business practice or standard?! 🤧🤦‍♀️😱

I’m sorry but she truly is an awful woman; I actually think she was going for an Oscar nomination with her attention seeking post before;

‘I’m crying ‘cause I’ve got so much to do and I’m just SO ill. *SNIFF* I’m sorry I’ve not been on here but I just don’t have the energy’ (so I thought I’d come on here to tell you why I’m not on here even though supposedly I’ve not got the energy to) *wipe tears away with grotty scrunched up tissue*

Daft bint; clearly the whole thing was fishing for sympathy and for people to tell her how wonderful she is however sadly I think she might have misjudged again (just like the car incident)! 😳😆 The way she behaves though; she totally thinks she’s more famous than she is but then in the next breath is going to great pains to tell everyone how she isn’t even anyone anyway, so there! 🤷‍♀️

I suppose we shouldn’t be surprised at her unprofessionalism; don’t even get me started on her spelling and the like! I mean, how the duck can you run a business making labels and other identifying tags/stickers etc when you can’t spell and are oblivious to the rules of punctuation and grammar?! 🤔 Fair enough in private correspondence, forum posts and suchlike, I mean I’m sure I make oodles of mistakes and typos all the time, but in a professional capacity, well you’d think knowing the difference between your and you’re was a prerequisite?! 🤬

She really is summit else!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she has covid but isn’t saying? Actually I don’t think she would be dumb enough to keep going to work if she has covid.
Not sure they believe in Covid in that family. They carried on as normal through lockdown.

Reactions: 8
Whats with the i sound different?
Doubt its covid sure she was in staceys the other day
She’ll be a bit croaky perhaps? Or maybe she’ll just have her feeble ‘I’m so ill but such a trooper carrying on and spreading my germs wherever I go’ voice on, y’know the poorly voice you reserve for phoning in a sicky at work?! 🤷‍♀️😆

You’d be dead chuffed if you’d ordered some overpriced Christmas labels and tat from her; imagine opening the box and it’s ‘whoooooph, here’s your order and a bonus added extra of germs for good measure, ho ho cough!’ 🤧😱😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awwwhhhh dahhling what a trooper you are to soldier on with your head cold whilst making your lil stickers xoxoxoxox such an inspiration to us all 💜💜💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.