Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Dear God, finally got through Label Lady’s valiant attempt at trying to explain, er, well what did she explain? That she’s had a bit of a bug and although she’s usually superhuman she must have forgotten to update her subscription this month as it lapsed (perhaps it was with the car service 😆) and SHOCK HORROR!!! she got ill. Fortunately though even though the world nearly stopped turning she was able to persuade it to keep spinning on its axis whilst she worked from her bed so disaster was averted! 😂

I’m sorry, I’m not meaning to be just nasty for nasty’s sake (and goes on to do it anyway!! 😆) but she doesn’t half big her part up doesn’t she?! Crikey, she really thinks she’s all that and then some and I’m just not getting it; she mustn’t see what I see. 🤷‍♀️

I’m not meaning to belittle what she does (hell she was a nurse, all kudos to that, if she was doing that but well…) but as far as I know she’s hardly changing the world or doing something fantastic or earth shattering, it’s not even really a necessity; she makes stickers and overpriced stickers at that! She could take the whole fricking year off and nothing bad would happen apart from the people who bought her stickers would have to buy them from somewhere else; probably for less money so win/win eh?! 😬

One day she might just be as famous as she likes to think she is but everyone knows she’s riding on Stacey’s coat tails so when she disappears into obscurity I can’t think she’ll be far behind! Plus with the way the world’s going at the moment people are going to be struggling to pay their bills, let alone buy a lot of overpriced labels and tat from an online illiterate sticker maker! 😐

Credit where it’s due though, she does have a cracking ‘poorly voice’. Perhaps when the sticker business goes tits up she could have a little sideline hiring herself out as a call maker for when people want to call in a sicky; if your boss heard her croaking away at the end of the phone you’d be given as much time off as you wanted!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Babyblue23

I’ve had to unfollow because it really upsets me how she’s being held as this inspirational hero when she just copied ideas and has trampled all over small businesses. It makes me feel like just giving up and I don’t think she’ll ever understand the detrimental effect she has on people. Part of me hopes she reads here to see that she’s affecting people with real small businesses but I don’t think she’d care either way

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Babybail93

VIP Member
I was thinking the same thing, here comes the sis to pull in the fans!
Stacey was there at 9.45 this morning. Someone saw her. Yet she’s put on her stories she’s off to Bluewater now with a clock showing 2.20pm. Fucking lot of them are mental liars

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Looks like a photo shoot was happening today. She has to stop calling herself a small business, it's an insult to those of us who have had to work night and day doing the jobs of multiple people to get anywhere. Everything was handed to her
Absolutely. Stacey reinvented herself for Instagram when she took up with Hinch. She hopped on the organising trend and her sister just happened to be there with the labels. It almost sounds set up which I honestly think it was.

Little_Red_Rides

The whole business and recent ‘drop’ cracks me up to be honest. It’s so far away from anything reputable or impressive 😂 what is she on about - the labels will still come separately for you to stick, I don’t want to take that part away from you ??? Like it’s a huge emotional and life changing experience putting a label on a glass jar. Lord give us all strength 🤡

• Haha

Bellabob321

VIP Member
On her latest stories the kids are in a local village shop but come out with a nisa bag. The way she was going on was like it was a little village shop run by a family or something. Saying that she thinks she’s a small business so she probably classes nisa as a small business.
Also why is her daughter in just a swim suit in a shop? Couldn’t she at least put a dress or some shorts on with it.

She says they joined her sister at the camp on Monday. Is that allowed? For anyone to waltz in and take over pool/disco etc? Do the people that actually pay to stay not have to book pool time slots and find it hard to do so. And her little boy had a really lovely attitude up on stage there when he won the dancing competition he probably shouldn’t have even been at….but Olive Oil finds it funny, doesn’t find it embarrassing.

bamboo98

VIP Member
57F81073-550E-4943-B76E-341D2815E51A.png

Chabge postage that ever order .....

I sometimes make spelling/grammar errors but if I was posting to a business page I would use spellcheck and also triple check for mistakes before posting 😩

bamboo98

VIP Member
Jemma and her husband being shit parents again by making the kids sleep at the hq until around midnight.
Since she reads here - Pay for a babysitter or get a nanny like your sister, I’m sure she can give you the details of the company she uses for the annex boys.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
She said she can’t stay home ill as 2 other girls are but I’m sure she has like 6 or 7 people working there including her husband. If she’s really ill like she says she should stay home and get better rather than pass on any illness to the remaining staff.

ScaryMary85

Never known anyone, on any platform, more desperate to be a celebrity. I'm so surprised she has mates. Also, do people round her way really speak like that? It sounds so forced.

Reactions: 16

annoyedbyinstaads

Hi, new here! I had to search out her thread because I’ve just seen another Instagram page (American) which has shared a link for those minimalist labels, copy right and posted on Amazon US in April 2020 by the brand ‘Talented Kitchen’. Annoyed she’s making so much money off a design that’s not even hers and off the back of her sister.

• Wow
Reactions: 16