Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not only does Jemma have her kids at the hq she also has Rex. I know you can’t help it sometimes with childcare but it’s a bit unprofessional having kids in your workplace. Her kids are there most days of the holidays unless they have a day out or go to staceys or her dad has them. Isn’t it going against health and safety or something?
And we all know Mick's.a handful, the HQ will be trashed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Getting 2 bathrooms done at once why is she such a prick. It’s not like she can’t afford it probably begging for a freebie like her sleeked sister and all the other insta witches

Reactions: 13
Getting 2 bathrooms done at once why is she such a prick. It’s not like she can’t afford it probably begging for a freebie like her sleeked sister and all the other insta witches
I can’t for the life of me work out why she shares all this stuff on her business page ? Shouldn’t she have a personal page as well. She’s not an influencer ? She thinks she’s a celeb like a sister so therefor she just has an influencer page. She has a business page and it’s really unprofessional sharing all the extra shite she does.

Reactions: 23
I can’t for the life of me work out why she shares all this stuff on her business page ? Shouldn’t she have a personal page as well. She’s not an influencer ? She thinks she’s a celeb like a sister so therefor she just has an influencer page. She has a business page and it’s really unprofessional sharing all the extra shite she does.
Unprofessional and very cringe worthy. She definitely thinks she is a celeb lol.

Reactions: 11
Aspiring to be something she’s not her posts are embarrassing and unprofessional. Wannabe not gonna be jumps to mind. Copying her sister with all that gurning and stupid laugh

Reactions: 10
Aspiring to be something she’s not her posts are embarrassing and unprofessional. Wannabe not gonna be jumps to mind. Copying her sister with all that gurning and stupid laugh
The gurning is bad enough when the dirty sister does it. It’s horrendous when Voldemort tries to pull it off!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Carbon copy - "hope that helps" "LOTS of you asking" "weird laugh" "finger pointing" "witch finger pointy videos" "sickly montages" "beggy begging for free products" "spelling mistakes galore" "pretending to care about small businesses" "sorry ive been quiet" "love you all" "fanx guuuuyyyysssss" probably missed a few but spot the difference....clue there aren't any 😂

Reactions: 15
God forgive me but is there not some sort of filler she can get to make her look less emancipated?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You would think so but she seems thick as pig tit she ain’t a full bag!

Reactions: 3
Why would you post faces like this. I’m surprised LS had anything to do with her because of her unprofessional attitude.
She looks like she has just woke up from a crack induced hit...she looks dead but no ones told her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s bizarre. If you go and watch Stacey’s X Factor audition, her sister looks fine (I’ve actually just realised I can’t remember / don’t know her name), average but perhaps on the prettier side of average. I know that was 12 years ago, people can change a lot but she’s still only in, is it her early 30s? Can’t remember if she is older than Stacey or not. But she really does look rough compared to 2009.

edit: have remembered her name now and of course it’s been mentioned on here loads of times but I honestly couldn’t remember it or even remember ever knowing it 😅 it’s nearly 2am tbf

Reactions: 2
What is this fast talking thing she does every few days? I don't understand why. Is it supposed to be funny or is she copying someone? That sing-songy voice 🥴😭 Jesus christ. Oh my god I wish I could unfollow. My friends ask me why I follow people I hate so much and the only answer I could come up with is... it's good to watch people you despise, completely embarrassing themselves daily. But I just wish people would publicly expose them for the utter morons they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.