Label Lady #2 apparently it's just a small business! £2 a word + Lord Sugar = richness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Eliza-Beth for the winning title.
Sorry I've cocked the title up, it didn't post richness.

Reactions: 6
What is with that little dance on staceys stories so embarrassing. She thinks she is some big important person when she’s clearly not.

Reactions: 10
She is so in love with herself it’s sickening 🤢
Jemma you look a crackhead version of wish Stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She is so in love with herself it’s sickening 🤢
Jemma you look a crackhead version of wish Stacey
Clearly see’s something else when she looks in the mirror!
I see the most ugliest thing I have ever set my eyes on
She see’s J-Lo 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
quick check on loop tag for trademark and nothing showing up. also companies can use TM without actually registering it in the UK, so I think she’s playing at trying to be a business but don’t forget it’s only a small business 🤦🏻‍♀️

edited to add the further information about TM

Reactions: 13
Don’t vomit. This is her sexy morning-after look following her sexy outfit from last night’s hot date. :sick:

I see Lee’s also caught on using the “going fishing” excuse for the weekend to have time with their mistresses...

71902207-89CF-4A20-8F0C-40B31B05AE21.png
F0DB76C9-B100-47D3-BA8F-C13E0AF39F93.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her latest story when did she become an organising/cleaning account. She really needs to just duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On her latest stories the kids are in a local village shop but come out with a nisa bag. The way she was going on was like it was a little village shop run by a family or something. Saying that she thinks she’s a small business so she probably classes nisa as a small business.
Also why is her daughter in just a swim suit in a shop? Couldn’t she at least put a dress or some shorts on with it.

Reactions: 17
On her latest stories the kids are in a local village shop but come out with a nisa bag. The way she was going on was like it was a little village shop run by a family or something. Saying that she thinks she’s a small business so she probably classes nisa as a small business.
Also why is her daughter in just a swim suit in a shop? Couldn’t she at least put a dress or some shorts on with it.
What's this obsession they all have with villages? Like bloody Mrs Hinch insisting Maldon is a village (it's definitely not).

I also thought the same about the swimsuit. She could easily have chucked a dress over the top. Letting your kids walk round the streets and go in shops in just a swimsuit (even in a 'village') just seems a bit grim . I know our local supermarkets have signs up this time of year saying no beachwear.

Reactions: 10
Was going to film her meeting with Lord Sugar but then ‘forgot’ when she got in there. More like Lord Sugar said no to filming it!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.