Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tnutz

Kyle Pallo #53: Dance Like No One’s Watching, Because They Aren’t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

jipeta2021

VIP Member
10 min in and this dumbass puts marinara sauce on a salad because he claims a cast member told him to, except he/she probably meant on the plant based Italian sausages he’s eating and not the salad. Good God he’s such a fucking idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Dismom2

VIP Member
welcome to thread 52, you guyses!!!
JoJo is in Las Vegas, on another trip. It's really too bad his relationship with Krista is holding him back from all the trips he wants to do, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Yunque01

VIP Member
Interesting. I made a couple calls. This is what I found out. The only Disney influencer known to be hosted for a runDisney event was actually hosted by Citizen one of Disney’s corporate alliances. They do all the race timing also. She has a large following and high quality vlogs and also has a connection with a runDisney manager. I wasn’t given this infuencer’s name. I recall them saying in the past that Brianna and Kevin are hardcore runners. No doubt Kevin registered long ago. Also, I was told that Disney social media managers NEVER schedule “skypes” with influencers prior to media events, the way he said Disney called a meeting with him. It Sounds just like the supposed call he received when he was at Animal Kingdom the day before hurricane Ian from Disney social media. He claimed they wanted to do something with him that, “has never been done before.” Hey Kyle!! You’re BUSTED!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Dumbass.jpeg

Kyle says "With early entry you can be finished and leave AK by 10:00 am"

Ok, so if the park opens at 8, early entry is at 7:30 leaving 2 1/2 hours until 10:00. If park opens at 9:00 early entry is at 8:30 leaving 1 1/2 hours until 10:00.

The Disney Kid, Disney Vlogger, Disney Expert says Animal Kingdom is a 90 minute or 150 minute park.

Going to AK, you'd probably want to ride Kilimanjaro Safari, whats that, an investment of 45 minutes at the shortest?

Lets ride Expedition Everest, at the fastest, maybe 30 minutes?

Probably want to ride Flight of Passage, even with short lines, 45 minutes.

Ok, Kyle, now it's 10:00 so are you finished with this park??

Todays dipshit vlog removes ANY semblance of competence this moron ever had in relation to having ANY knowledge of Disney Parks.

Taking Kyle's Expert Disney Advice, just skip Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids, Na'vi River Journey, Tough to be a Bug.

Darn it, you don't have time for Festival of the Lion King, Finding Nemo, Flights of Wonder.

Maharajah Jungle Trek is great, but the Expert says you don't have time.

Visiting Dawa Bar for a drink, or 2, is out because you'll be gone by 10:00 am, they aren't open yet.

Go elsewhere for lunch because you're gone before Satulli Canteen or Yak & Yeti or Flame Tree even open.

Nomad Lounge for different drinks and great appetizers is a no go, because they open at 11:00

This guy is a complete idiot. He has absolutely NO helpful knowledge of ANYTHING Disney.

What a Dumbass.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

JerzGurl

I just got caught up on the comments. I'm glad I read them all because everything I was wanted ro say was already said. Lol
I'm heading back to Florida tomorrow to drive my father to Tampa (from Melbourne beach) for his scan to see if the last round of chemo did the job. I hope we get good news this time. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Yunque01

VIP Member
He sang follow the Casey we go today. I made a comment in disgust. My partner said to me, “it is fitting for him to sing that. That is the tune in the song the munchkins sang in The Wizard of Oz.”

• Haha
So we reached out to someone who works with RunDisney and they backed up the statement that he's not being brought in by Disney. None of what he said tracks with how RunDisney or the event sponsors do business. When they do promote events, it's the longer distances for the more serious runners and they also use their own camera crew on course and in the start/finish areas. There would be no need for him to be brought in to film. Also, they don't host athletes at hotels. When sponsors do sponsor runners, it's bib only. No hotel stays have ever been involved. Disney is also very serious about FCC disclosure with "paid sponsorship" or the usual hashtags in the video description (he has none). Hopefully he's just dumb enough to run on someone else's bib

Screen Shot 2023-10-27 at 7.53.09 AM.png

• Wow
  • Haha

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
---
Just noticed his Doormat in the background cleaning the kitchen. So nice of Kyle to offer to clean up after dinner since his "girl friend" worked all day, picked up groceries and cooked... but I guess video games b more important. He treats you like a princess, right Casey?
She’s just like Cinderella! She cooks, cleans, cares for narcissistic family members, and hangs out with rats (aka Kyle).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Disneysensation

VIP Member
So we reached out to someone who works with RunDisney and they backed up the statement that he's not being brought in by Disney. None of what he said tracks with how RunDisney or the event sponsors do business. When they do promote events, it's the longer distances for the more serious runners and they also use their own camera crew on course and in the start/finish areas. There would be no need for him to be brought in to film. Also, they don't host athletes at hotels. When sponsors do sponsor runners, it's bib only. No hotel stays have ever been involved. Disney is also very serious about FCC disclosure with "paid sponsorship" or the usual hashtags in the video description (he has none). Hopefully he's just dumb enough to run on someone else's bib

View attachment 2534879
He is such a pathological liar claiming he was sponsored for the event plus AK hotel stay. Disney needs to ban him forever from their properties (hotels & parks) for slander. After all, Disney’s reputation is on the line when this loser spews such misinformation. Since his parents couldn’t do it, someone needs to teach him a serious lesson in life!

Reactions: 22