Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heygrid

None of this Animal Kingdom “Lawsh” announcement makes any sense to me.

• His fat ass hasn’t run in years. If they did want to showcase an event through a vlogger, why would they ever choose him?

• Casey’s family is in town so he is staying there with Kevin? Why is Kevin not involved with this Durliat gathering?

• Skype? Disney Skyped him? No fucking way.

• Disney has not invited him to anything relevant in years. Now all of a sudden they are hosting him for a lengthy stay at a Deluxe resort?

Isn’t it more likely that Casey’s sister and brother in law signed up for the event, but she had to drop out and now Kyle is filling in? I would love to see the welcome message on the tv at the hotel, but I’m going to guess he will be sure that we don’t see the “Welcome Durliat Family” greeting that we know so well.

I call bullshit, mini man.

I do have a piece of race prep advice though: Don’t put marinara sauce on your salad the night before the 5k. You don’t want to be dealing with heartburn while you’re running. Hope that helps!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I think he's completely losing his mind. This is just bizarre. Pallo family needs to spend less time on their sock puppet accounts and more time getting him some professional help.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Not the fake staged phone call to make him look important and try to own the haters who claim it’s not true. And come on, when does Kyle ever talk like that to his mom? It is so fake. He’s such a bad actor.
View attachment 2535332
When I watched the clip again, I noticed something I didn’t notice before. After Kyle “hangs up the phone”, when he puts it back down on the table, the screen is black. When you just hang up a phone call, your screen doesn’t just turn to black. In order for that to happen, wouldn’t he have to press the power button on the right side of the phone? I don’t see him do that, so it’s just further proof that it was all staged.

PS- Kyle in slow mo ALWAYS cracks me up HAHAHAHA!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He makes a bunch of faces while Casey is talking, then puts her in a headlock, then starts screaming at the camera in some weird accent.

003512.png

003511.png

003510.png

003509.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Well, now we have Kylie’s two piece.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 11.03.14 AM.jpeg

Dumbass.
---
This a dwarf is a complete moron. He says you can leave AK by 10 am after finishing everything in the park. This half wit says he spent 4 hours there, but, he only rode 2 rides.

Is this ‘Disney-kid’ an expert?

If I ran the parks I’d make sure he’s not allowed to vlog anywhere on the property. If he can’t be banned completely from the parks, I’d ban him from entering with any kind of recording device.

He should never get any type of Disney invite and I’d be surprised if nobody is looking at Doormats connection to this incompetent half wit.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 11.11.57 AM.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
So what I'm deducing is that Kevin will be doing the RunDisney weekend (which is 5k, 10k, Half and Full Marathons over 3 days) and is staying at AKL. Who knows which specific events he will be running.

Kylie found this out and asked Kevin to stay with him and he'd then Vlog all the RunDisney weekend events. I don't think there is any way Grifty is running (even in the 5k.. and darn sure not the half or full). The whole Casey busy thing is a total lie to cover what is actually happening.

So he then makes up this whole story about Disney reaching out to him to make him look like some big shot which he is not.
I concur. I feel that Kevin and Brianne booked it together. Something came up and her slot was just there and kylie bugged them hard to let him take her spot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He is going to look like a real egg head in a couple of years when his hairline decides to abandon him like his fleeing subscribers.
Without that long flap of hair he pulls forward, it looks like his hairline has receded to the very top middle of his head.

kyle-pallo-balding.png

• Wow
  • Haha

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
Congrats to @txtwin69 on the new thread title!

Another week, another thread! Last time we spoke Kyle just got back from his trip to Disneyland, where his parents and his sister all shared a bed while Casey sadly missed out on the invite. Casey also missed out on the invite of many trips to Disney World with Kyle and Taylor, meanwhile Peter on Twitter has mysteriously been less active at the same time Kyle's been "hosting" all of his guests. He also teased about a BIG trip coming up at the end of this month - who will he blame it on this time if it falls through?

The anticipation is LITERALLY building, welcome to thread 52 everyone!

SnapChet

VIP Member
Kyle, What kind of koolaid does Casey drink? Seems to be a nasty concoction. The hatters want to stay away from it.
Spot on...it's indeed a toxic swill, but she drinks it and begs for more.
Only one official drink in Wee Man the FUGLY Midget's household:

KYLEAID2.jpg

• Haha

SofloQueen

I’ve met Kylie two times…once when he worked at the haunted mansion another time in a bar…5’6” with his lifted shoes..5’3”-5’4” barefoot on a good day…I hope he is saving money for his hair transplant.. need to start soon. But rehab should be in his immediate future..if his family still cares about him..rehab him now or it will be too late….p.s. Casey might need some de-programming and a self help group…just sayi 🍄😎

• Haha

Frankenweenie

KP is like all Wizard of Oz characters in one: No heart, no brains, no courage and looks like a Munchkin.

• Haha
  • Heart

croissantfurnace

You know if Peter actually isn’t Kyle and just a fan….that’s not the win he thinks it is. To act like this for someone you don’t personally know is insane. Hell, I think it’s insane to act like this for your own child or partner. Makes Deby Sue look like a hatter.

• Haha

Dismom2

VIP Member
Interesting. I made a couple calls. This is what I found out. The only Disney influencer known to be hosted for a runDisney event was actually hosted by Citizen one of Disney’s corporate alliances. They do all the race timing also. She has a large following and high quality vlogs and also has a connection with a runDisney manager. I wasn’t given this infuencer’s name. I recall them saying in the past that Brianna and Kevin are hardcore runners. No doubt Kevin registered long ago. Also, I was told that Disney social media managers NEVER schedule “skypes” with influencers prior to media events, the way he said Disney called a meeting with him. It Sounds just like the supposed call he received when he was at Animal Kingdom the day before hurricane Ian from Disney social media. He claimed they wanted to do something with him that, “has never been done before.” Hey Kyle!! You’re BUSTED!!!
Good work!! HAHA yeah- it makes ZERO sense that, as Kyle said, he hasn't even trained for a 5K- and Disney would reach out to him, of all people to host at the RunDisney weekend?? Get outta here!! and hosting him for 4 nights at a Deluxe resort?? They wouldn't even host him for one night at Port Orleans for that 'halfway to Halloween" event that JoJo got invited to back in the spring! I agree that he found out Kevin was running, and they booked the room so Kyle can try to turn it into content. Ridiculous! but it'll be fun to see him flounder his way through the lies when its actually happening!

• Heart

SnapChet

VIP Member
Dont' forget that only 2 days ago he made this vid in which he ragged on the Animal Kingdom park. And now he wants you to
believe that Disney Corp. 'magically' invited him to a 'Disney' event?
Only someone with a "Deby Sue from Iowa" level of batshitcrazy would even entertain such a thought or believe such a lie.

"Disney invited us..."
surejan.gif

I was born in the morning but it wasn't this morning.

ak.jpg

• Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Not the fake staged phone call to make him look important and try to own the haters who claim it’s not true. And come on, when does Kyle ever talk like that to his mom? It is so fake. He’s such a bad actor.

• Haha
  • Wow