Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Oar little idiot says October is one of the busiest months at Disney World.

Theoretikly.jpeg

Oar Disney EXPERT who researches and prepares 24 hours a day apparently didn't have time to do a 4 second Google search to find out October is one of the slowest attendance months at Disney World.

He believes anything that pops into his pea brain is true, not matter what it is.

What a Dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

SnapChet

VIP Member
Right. I totally see what you mean @BlurryCat Peter and KP definitely the same. The others, definitely don’t seem like Kile but to starri’s point—why are they playing along? 😂
According to the ex girlfriend (of Potatogate' fame🙃), after she left him, the old lady Susan and his sister-wife Farlexa stalked her and harrassed her online for some time if an effort to keep her silent and, evidently, in fear of her story costing him his "vlogging career,"or whatever you call that odious grift, fraudulent con show and panhandling scam operation he's trying to keep afloat online.
They also went ballistic to try and silence the guy who said Pallo assaulted the middle school girl when he was in high school. No confirmation, but it would be right in character when you peruse his strange and sickening tweets from his high school days and later.

I've always maintained that he's twisted, broken for want of a better word, in some very basic way, a weird man-child whose sickly childhood and spoiling at home cankered his nature into the vile little freak he was and is. They nurtured him and helped create the thing he's become and now they fear if he fails he will end up back home, at 30, and right back infecting their lives 24/7. And so they will go to any length to keep him afloat and in Orlando and away from them and the town where he's also despised by many of the people he grew up with ___ and from what has been alleged he's done, with good cause. And that's probably just the tip of the iceberg.

• Wow
  • Heart

ScoJo15

So what I'm deducing is that Kevin will be doing the RunDisney weekend (which is 5k, 10k, Half and Full Marathons over 3 days) and is staying at AKL. Who knows which specific events he will be running.

Kylie found this out and asked Kevin to stay with him and he'd then Vlog all the RunDisney weekend events. I don't think there is any way Grifty is running (even in the 5k.. and darn sure not the half or full). The whole Casey busy thing is a total lie to cover what is actually happening.

So he then makes up this whole story about Disney reaching out to him to make him look like some big shot which he is not.

• Heart
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He is such a pathological liar claiming he was sponsored for the event plus AK hotel stay. Disney needs to ban him forever from their properties (hotels & parks) for slander. After all, Disney’s reputation is on the line when this loser spews such misinformation. Since his parents couldn’t do it, someone needs to teach him a serious lesson in life!
I'm going to write an email Disney World later with a link to the video asking them to clarify if they are sponsoring him for the event. If enough people do, it should land on their radar.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

SnapChet

VIP Member
Don't be taken in by the bullshit his mother is spreading at 'X'. She's simply trying to play "He's the Victim" card for her precious. Don't forget this is the old crone who has enabled him for all his life and has tolerated his emotional blackmail, his self centered monomanias, his soul sucking grifting off family, his feelings of entitlement, and his sociopathy, his shameless exploitation of her, the rest of the family and the idiots who follow him online with his endless lies ___ and that old creep has the timertity, the gall, to try to guilt trip his critics and those who ridicule and school him. To hell with that. He invites it. He's earned it.

Along with Alexa she stalked the ex girlfriend and harrassed her for months after the ex, thank god, woke up and left Pallo's vile and violent ass after the microwaved potato incident..... probably only one of many incidents. Susan wanted to silence her as well. We've seen the same with 'Frank' who brought to like the story of Kyle the high schooler and the 'incident' with the middle school girl, a child. To hell with Susan and Kyle. I had some scintilla of sympathy for her still, dealing with a sickly runt and a damned literal clown for decades, and she had to be the real breadwinner in that cesspool of dysfunction they call a family, but this ends any feelings of goodwill I ever had for her.

She still enables him. She still covers for him. And she has the gall to try to make someone feel bad for criticizing or making fun of him and his sick charade, his dog and pony grifting show? Hell NO.

He's no victim and he deserves NO sympathy, NO pity, NO compassion ____ for that lying, sad excuse for a 30 year old 'man' has NONE for you or anyone else.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart

starri

VIP Member
Lolol, they’ve been together for a year and a half but the Doormat says it feels like 3 plus years.
It's as if that year and a half ran over her, then backed up, and ran over her a second time.

What the hell is wrong with him at the very end of the video? Someone needs to clip this. 🤣
I am going to Goldwater Rule this shit and not speculate on any particular pathology, but I will say the boy needs his meds adjusted.

• Haha

tnutz

Tater is entering a 5k?!?!? When was the last time he ran? From the cops when he hooked up with that middle schooler?

• Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Just caught something 🤭 Kylie never uses the inches (") symbol when he posts about his height:

003537.png

003538.png

• Haha
  • Heart

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Kyle and his family keep calling us bullies, and say they're "bullying the bullies" through their sock puppet accounts. But lets not pretend like Kyle isn't the real bully here. This is why he doesn't have any friends.

Doxxed a cast member for simply doing her job.
Forces Casey to ride Soarin' and makes faces when she talks.
Called his ex awful names and punched walls when he was angry.
Publicly shames Lora for going on dates.
Made fun of people with mobility issues.
Blamed his Tito's bottle on JoJo and projects his alcoholism on him, blamed him for his messes.
Lied to other vloggers faces on a cruise that they couldn't upload because the WiFi was bad, then uploaded his own videos.
Makes fun of other guests for having to wait in line when he doesn't.
View attachment 2536273
That little snide laugh makes me wanna punch him in the face so bad. He mentioned that he’s going to be at the Jolly event at Hollywood studios on opening weekend. I’m going to be in Orlando that weekend at the food and wine festival both days and I really hope that he hits Epcot during the day because if I spot him, I’m gonna take a picture and video of him so fast that he’s gonna have to scurry away. That way everyone can see how short, bald and fat he really is! 😂🤡

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenC17

Chatty Member
You'll notice whenever Casey says something, she often looks toward Kyle to gauge his approval. She's always walking on egg shells because he can blow up over the slightest thing. It was telling when she accidentally ate a french fry on a tray of food that SHE bought before they sat down. The way she panicked and profusely apologized. 😬 That one stuck with me. I guess Kylie must always get first dibs on the food.
In today's video Kyle was saying all their big relationship moments have been at the Polynesian and perhaps the next one will be too. He was hinting at the engagement. So Casey says I have my white nails done again and it's called funny bunny. She was referring to the color of her nail polish that is named funny bunny. Kyle didn't understand, which to be fair, is fine. But when Kyle said what are you talking about Casey immediately had to apologize and say oh I'm sorry I should have been more clear that I was talking about the name of my nail polish. Why the need to actually apologize? She has to immediately take the blame and make sure that she lets Kyle know it's not his fault he didn't understand something. Everything she does is to prevent a backlash from him. Also Casey said that they're not just dating to marry they're actually dating to marry each other. Poor girl. Also Kyle said something to the effect of wouldn't Casey look good with short hair? And said something like you should cut your hair to her. So be prepared to see a pixie cut on Casey. He's probably trying to make her look like a little boy.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I wonder what happened to the trash can?????? Now we have a BAAAYYYYGG of trash on the floor instead

View attachment 2532260
I just have to stop in awe and say how "pristine" and "flawless" the lugjureeee apartment is looking. With all those outdoor lawn decorations strewn about, trash bayg on the floor, clothes littered all over, crap all over the counters, no barstools or coffee table, shoes piled near the front door, pitcher frames empty with the pitchers leaned up next to them, cockroaches scurrying around and fruit flies everywhere.

Kylie wasn't lying when he said that he was going to keep this place "pristine" and "flawless" once he escaped his messy roommates.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
So much flexing in today's dump about him being sponsored by Disney to do the RunDisney event. 😂 😂

003644.png

Then there's a phone call with his mom, that looks a bit staged, to tell her he's invited and sponsored by Disney.

003642.png

003641.png

Then some more bragging at the end of the video about the HUGE event "we" are invited to. He says it's going to be 8 to 9 vlogs long.

003643.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I see that Lil' Kylie is still threatening to beat people up over on 'X'

Who is he trying to kid? He has to be one of the wimpiest "men" in existence. What kind of man hides on a balcony when they hear a strange knock on the door and makes their "girl friend" answer it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Lil' Kylie's pouty face after begging Casey to take the camera into the salon and she said no.

003525.png

The same face he made when his mom said the Disney Treasure cruise was too much money.

• Haha
  • Angry

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Have a shirt on with actual height marks like next to the doors at convenience stores and stand next to him.
I’m 5’2 and I’ll make sure I stand near him to compare. That is if he doesn’t run away from me. I’m gonna be with my fiancé who’s 6’2 bearded, and tattooed so little Kylie might be kind of scared, and might take off! 🏃‍😬🤡

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
nice catch.

another checkmark in the "confirmed it's kile" column
The constant misspellings (i.e. "thier") and grammatical mistakes such as not knowing names should be capitalized are so Kile too. So far we've identified dozens of things that match up perfectly with Kyle, with the coup de grâce being him getting caught using his Apple/Google account to sign up for the account.

Yet he continues to think that he's fooling people by telling them "i'm peter." 🤣

It's just like when he said he "bought" a house and everyone was telling him he didn't actually buy a house yet he continued to insist that he did buy it. 🤭

I think he actually believes in his lies. And this whole Peter thing is him taking on an alter ego of who he wishes he could be (tough, 6 feet tall, etc.)... almost like he's going into a fugue state.

Last edited:
  • Haha