Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he were bringing in that kind of dough he would be able to book a nice room on the Treasure for the maiden voyage without even blinking.
Hell, he'd go to the bank and withdraw $5k in 100 dollar bills and wave it in front of the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Took a glance over at 'X' before I head to bed and the midget is completely losing his mind over there. 🤣 And it's only 10:45 PM on the east coast. Looks like it's going to be a long night for mini-man.
ezgif-2-b7e19e4724.gif
json-error-computer.gif

See you all tomorrow :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope they told him to have a Magical Day!

It took me a little time to figure out that Cast Members can very discretely pull one over on Guests. I will never forget being on a Disney bus as a kid in the early 90s, and the bus driver was chatting away, saying "You know Minnie is Mickey's Girlfriend, and Daisy is Donald's, but do you know who Goofy's girlfriend is? It's Pluto!"
I worked with an attractions host during my college program. He wasn’t fond of spanish speakers. When he worked the greeter position at our attraction he’s greet them by saying, “buaynos ur deeyasses!!!” And if he was saying goodbye to Spanish speakers, he’d say “well muchos ur grassy asses out of here!!” In both cases, the parties, none the wiser would respond respectfully with “buenos dias!” and “gracias!” It pissed me off sooo much. He was eventually terminated. Im not sure for what.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Wonder how Kyle’s friend Parker [from the guys cruise] feels about the comments made about Animal Kingdom. I remember either Kyle or JoJo had a vlog with him working there.
Kyle probably has bad feelings about Animal Kingdom because that's where beautiful Jacqui worked when they were on the college program. And right after Potatogate, she also met her future husband there when he picked up a shift at her store!
---
I worked with an attractions host during my college program. He wasn’t fond of spanish speakers. When he worked the greeter position at our attraction he’s greet them by saying, “buaynos ur deeyasses!!!” And if he was saying goodbye to Spanish speakers, he’d say “well muchos ur grassy asses out of here!!” In both cases, the parties, none the wiser would respond respectfully with “buenos dias!” and “gracias!” It pissed me off sooo much. He was eventually terminated. Im not sure for what.
That is disgusting on his part. Glad to know he was terminated.

Last edited:
Took a glance over at 'X' before I head to bed and the midget is completely losing his mind over there. 🤣 And it's only 10:45 PM on the east coast. Looks like it's going to be a long night for mini-man.
View attachment 2530350 View attachment 2530348

See you all tomorrow :LOL:

I took a bit of a look-see earlier and just had to laugh. With all the hair pulling, nail biting, sock puppet raging 😂 I just laughed out loud. He seems to spend his days and nights obsessing over this all now... and his off the hook discussions with himself are just flesh crawling.

Fuel it all with alcohol and the outlandish drunken yammerings paint a very dire picture of a screaming banshee-like little,out of control, fast aging man-baby who is floundering badly, has no idea how to get out of the quicksand he has run into, can't really handle adult life and situations, is aging very badly, and is stuck like fly to flypaper in that tiny apartment and with that dowdy woman who, while keeping him from sinking, he has come to resent and blame for his deadly dull life and routine.

The monies are dying up and the gifts aren't coming in. He doesn't have any new ideas and so he'll look for someone to blame and someone to bail him out. It's been his routine, his M.O. for a very long time, likely all his miserable life. The sugardaddies have gone and so have most who would have been his friends. He has no real, no true friends because he's toxic to be around. He's a paranoid, cowardly little person who wants prestige, fame and fortune but doesn't have the drive, ambition, skillset, talent or brains to achieve any of it and so he whines, wanders the parks, moan and groans and does what he has become accustomed to doing..... and now it's not working.

I have no doubt he's constantly on the phone with the 'family' and that 's why they have appeared, hiding behind monikers at his 'X' page trying to defend the indefensible. When they stalked and attacked the former girlfriend (microwave potato-gate 😄 ) they demonstrated how loathsome they are and how low they would go to defend and enable him. Well, that time is fast coming again.
Makem' stop Mommy! DADdy'🤡, SissyWife.... makem' go away.

I doubt this time they have the energy or the commitment to keep up the acts. "I won't stop." screamed Farlexa. Well, we'll see.
She and they have wasted so much of their time, life, energy and money on him, perhaps they will try but they will fail because the time has passed and Kyle has only failed more and gotten worse. They are like the old Pogo line: "We have met the enemy and he is us." Every time they continue to keep him afloat, they enable his bad behaviors, they deny him the ability to grow. It's too late now for them to change, I suspect, and they don't know what else to do. And they fear cutting him loose to see if he can grow up. I think that's a lost cause now anyway.

And in the meanwhile he'll drink to excess, fail to understand why he's failing, look around to blame everyone else. I don't envy the family for they are going to be his first line of defense and the ones who will have to endure the ranting fool first. And I don't envy that stupid dowdy woman who is all in on his grifting act. If she doesn't get out soon, she's going to see the real Kyle and it may not go well for her. I don't wish anything bad on her, but 'bad' is coming if she isn't very careful around him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As I've said before - I believe that he showed Casey those fake numbers on his phone and that's a big reason why she puts up with so much of his crap and is so eager to get married to him. She thinks her "star" is raking in almost half a million dollars per year.

As for her paying for everything, I think he gives her some line about how all his money is tied up in his "investments."

Just imagine when she finds out he's a total fraud.
---

He's been on there almost all day and night ever since getting back from Disneyland 🤣
At this point in the relationship, Casey needs to look at his bank account and stop looking at his "youtube account" (which I'm sure he manipulates). I guarantee there is hardly any $$ in there.

Reactions: 11
I wonder why Kylie didn’t get invited to the Disney Company’s 100th Anniversary ball like PMM did. 😂
was PMM invited, or did he just buy the tickets since he pays to be in D23? I dont think he said either way, did he? I know hes been invited to D23 stuff before, but i dont think he said he was this time. Either way, he made the effort to go out to CA for it, showed some of it without obnoxiously vlogging the entire thing, and was actually positive the whole time and not complaining like KP would've....
---
At this point in the relationship, Casey needs to look at his bank account and stop looking at his "youtube account" (which I'm sure he manipulates). I guarantee there is hardly any $$ in there.
1000%!!! if they're "dating to marry each other", then she needs to have ALL the info. She probably does, and is just too gullible and naive and all the other words to actually care. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Holy crap! This video was just suggested to us and the description is so funny! Clearly it's an older video but it's worth the watch for the laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Will little Kylie visit Hollywood Studios today and tell us it's now a 30 minute park because all he likes to do is WOOOOOOOWOOOOOO on that Mickey kiddy ride?

Reactions: 7
1000%!!! if they're "dating to marry each other", then she needs to have ALL the info. She probably does, and is just too gullible and naive and all the other words to actually care. :rolleyes:
Absolutely. She's how old? 27? And she's said that Kyle's her first boyfriend? That can do something to some people's willingness to commit. Casey strikes me as old fashioned & not someone who's looking to advance a career before getting married. Sad to say, she misguidedly might think that Pallo is her shot at true love & could say yes before asking to see the receipts

• Sad
I could see her getting married to him... "Okay Kyle, can I see the bank account and investments now!? 🤑" Only to find out there's nothing there except (1) share of Disney stock, (1) share of Tesla stock and a Disney BAYYYG collection. With how financially dependent he seems to be on her, she'd probably end up paying alimony in a divorce.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I could see her getting married to him... "Okay Kyle, can I see the bank account and investments now!? 🤑" Only to find out there's nothing there except (1) share of Disney stock, (1) share of Tesla stock and a Disney BAYYYG collection. With how financially dependent he seems to be on her, she'd probably end up paying alimony in a divorce.
if she's lucky, she'll get an annulment and claim fraud on him and his bank account. Otherwise, yes, she'll have to pay alimony

• Wow
Guys like him will just keep coming up with excuses why he can't do that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.