Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would tell him I am going home if I have to sit here and watch you play video games.

View attachment 2531249
same. especially after she cooked him dinner after working all day (plus probably shopping for all the ingredients and cleaning up, too.) :mad: What a winner! "Come over babe. I wanna see you- and while you're here you can cook me dinner and watch me sit and play videos games, too....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Casey has trouble cutting through the bacon with that knife:
IMG_7262.png

Hmm…wonder why the knife got so dull:
IMG_7261.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I would tell him I am going home if I have to sit here and watch you play video games.

View attachment 2531249
Everything revolves around Kyle. Casey has to cook for him and then clean up after, preen for the camera and be a prop for his vlog, has to sit and watch him play video games, has to watch the Packers games even though she doesn't like football, has to fetch him food and snacks, etc.

I'm trying to think... what exactly does he do for Casey? Where's the compromise in this relationship? With my partner, if she picks up groceries I always help her carry them in and put them away, if she cooks then I always offer to clean up and put away the dishes, and if she wants to do something or go somewhere I always support it and vice versa. Kyle does none of that, the entire "relationship" centers around him and his wants/needs.

I guess he DID agree to go and get ramen with her after she's been asking for an entire year, but had to complain the entire time about how he hates ramen, and then shame her in front of the camera for being the "picky eater." :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Why does he find the need to throw food. He threw Casey's breakfast/lunch on the counter. They go to Publix, he throws everything in the cart. Idiot will then complain his granola bars are broken I am sure.
---
Off his rocker again today, can't stand still while she talks and even has to dance in the elevator and grocery store:

1698253151543.png

• Angry
Reactions: 11
A LONG time ago on these threads.. someone posted a video of Kyle and JoJo’s heads on Jack and Rose’s bodies during the “I’m Flying” part of Titanic where they are at the bow of the ship. It was HYSTERICAL. Does anyone remember who did that and if they can post it again?? JoJo was Jack and Kyle was Rose. It made me almost piss my pants 🤣
That was a lot of threads ago but here it is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Everything revolves around Kyle. Casey has to cook for him and then clean up after, preen for the camera and be a prop for his vlog, has to sit and watch him play video games, has to watch the Packers games even though she doesn't like football, has to fetch him food and snacks, etc.

I'm trying to think... what exactly does he do for Casey? Where's the compromise in this relationship? With my partner, if she picks up groceries I always help her carry them in and put them away, if she cooks then I always offer to clean up and put away the dishes, and if she wants to do something or go somewhere I always support it. Kyle does none of that, the entire "relationship" centers around him and his wants/needs.

I guess he DID agree to go and get ramen with her, but had to complain the entire time about how he hates ramen, and then shame her in front of the camera for being the "picky eater." :rolleyes:
That is all just a microcosm of her life with him, and it will get progressively worse.

And that god forsaken tiny place? Take it away Bette !😬

dump.gif
lol-no (1).gif

Reactions: 7
Kale smells like Kyle's farts you guys'es:sick: :sick: :sick:

View attachment 2531043
View attachment 2531052
---
He keeps hovering over Casey while she's cooking and says it smells like farts and she eventually says "DUDE STOP!"

View attachment 2531058

He's like an 8 year old who thinks just saying "farts" and "poop" is funny. I bet he dutch oven's Casey every time they are in bed and is always farting in her face. :sick:
It was at that moment she knew....she fucked up.

1698253692792.png

---
Do you like Grounded Coffee????????????

View attachment 2531235
I don't like coffee that's being punished by its parents, no.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was at that moment she knew....she fucked up.

View attachment 2531302
---

I don't like coffee that's being punished by its parents, no.

It's what my Father calls"...the 500 yard stare." 😐👁😳
It's that very moment when you realize you have sold your soul, you're staring into the abyss and there's no turning back.

potatoo.jpg
parta (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed 3 times in today's dump where Casey gets annoyed and uncomfortable.

The first is when they're in the elevator and Kyle's dancing and singing like an idiot. He points the camera at her for a long time while she stands there and looks like this. Her face says it all ("I don't want to do this")

003588.png

003589.png

Then again when they are walking into Publix, Kyle says "It's now time for the Casey show!" Casey sounds disinterested and says "it's my show?". She gives him a dirty look as she's wiping down the cart and the camera quickly pans by and catches it. Then she tells him it's too much pressure.

003586.png

Then finally, her face when he says kale smells like Kyle's farts. 🤣

003590.png

Better get used to it Casey if you want to commit to this for the rest of your life. :) Your "star" is going to have to film and monetize every nook and cranny of your life, and he's going to continue to put more pressure on you to "perform."

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I've seen toddlers and mentally re**rded adults behave similarly and......well, that is the level of maturity we're dealing with in Pallo.

This is not normal in any sense for a 30 year old 'nominal' adult. This is perverse, socially dysfunctional, and aberrant behavior. THIS is the little show he feels is necessary to entertain his 'audience' of low/no intelligence and vulgar fans?

It shows and tells you just about all you need to know about both. It is a clown act and circus atmosphere, this feeling he has to 'be on' all the time and behave like an out of control sideshow freak, that comes straight from his old man, CreepyClownJerDADx3. It will get progressively worse as he escapes more into fantasy in all aspects of life, acts out online through silly sock puppets and drowns himself and his tragic act in alcohol.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.