Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We get a lesson on Kyle Grammar today at around 18:50
View attachment 2531906
That monologue he went on was some deep stuff.

"Who names things!? That's why I say Kyle grammar! I beat to my own drum! I like to do things the Kyle way!"
Casey's reaction: "Oh that's why!? Huh! šŸ„“ "

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
---
Just noticed his Doormat in the background cleaning the kitchen. So nice of Kyle to offer to clean up after dinner since his "girl friend" worked all day, picked up groceries and cooked... but I guess video games b more important. He treats you like a princess, right Casey?
Sheā€™s just like Cinderella! She cooks, cleans, cares for narcissistic family members, and hangs out with rats (aka Kyle).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW! HUGE NEWS! :rolleyes:

View attachment 2531865
View attachment 2531855

---
Just noticed his Doormat in the background cleaning the kitchen. So nice of Kyle to offer to clean up after dinner since his "girl friend" worked all day, picked up groceries and cooked... but I guess video games b more important. He treats you like a princess, right Casey?
I caught him saying something about an update to his living situation. My guess is he's decided to "settle" for this apartment

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Grifting with hints for a cruise while prancing like a
showgirl on crack while Casey Doormat cooked, floundering in
that horrific Pallo Hallo-ween' Pig Sty of a tiny apartment,
hint, hint, hint for that Treasure cruise. Sure winner, huh?
You'd do better if you just pulled a "Jeb Bush"
jeb-sad.gif

Up 9 hours and
9K views? P I T I F U L! šŸ˜¬

And already ratio'd the hell out.
Get a clue Grifty!
Bringing in that Dowdy Doormat isn't working and
humiliating her by have her flog the death of her mother
for your YT 'clicks' is just depraved and sick.

We Were UPSET With Our Kitchen DISASTER.
(*The 'DISASTER' is right HERE Squirt. Open your eyes.)
Disney Enchantment Is Returning..
NEW Haunted Mansion BAR!

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump and ratio.

Damn Kylie' you got almost three times
as many downvotes as upvotes on
yesterday's crappy vid. Are you trying to
top that? If so...you're on your way. ....
Let's go BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE' :ROFLMAO:

(y)894 ___ (n)1.2K

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I caught him saying something about an update to his living situation. My guess is he's decided to "settle" for this apartment
Looks like you're right. I knew it was going to be something lame. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø He hyped it up 3 separate times in today's dump as "huge news make sure you watch tomorrow."

003603.png

Other vloggers are announcing big trips and overseas travel and we get an update on Kylie's "living situation." :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Love how he kept saying "they" made dinner, when in fact, she did everything (including cleaning up). First class flight, endless Halloween decorations, a new PS5.... AND STILL NO BAR STOOLS OR A COFFEE TABLE OR EVEN bleeping TV TRAYS.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I caught him saying something about an update to his living situation.
My guess is he's decided to "settle" for this apartment
"...big announcement tomorrow..."
Maybe the family is coming. We haven't seen them in a long, long time. :eek:

He ain't playin'!
laughing-hysterically-dying.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love how he kept saying "they" made dinner, when in fact, she did everything (including cleaning up). First class flight, endless Halloween decorations, a new PS5.... AND STILL NO BAR STOOLS OR A COFFEE TABLE OR EVEN bleeping TV TRAYS.
Don't forget he zested a lemon on the "grinder" and chopped an onion on the best invention ever... who made the word invention... squirrel! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG on that "Kyle grammar" clip that I posted, he even edited in music around 0:13 right before he says "that's why I say Kyle grammar" to make it sound more dramatic.

The "hatters" (anyone who criticizes his English and pronunciation) really gets to him, huh? šŸ¤£

• Haha
If that's it, he's been stung repeatedly by the snipes here and elsewhere calling him out on the 'temporary' apartment until his grand living space was ready for him. :ROFLMAO: He would be trying to end those hits he takes regularly. So prepare for the lies and bullshit.

Let's see. The excuse? "I decided to save even more money by staying here in this lurgg-jury apartment so I could travel even more and give youz' guyzes' even MORE great travel vids than the fifty, no the 100 :ROFLMAO: vids I did this year on my international travels."

And the true devotees: '
"We understand Kyle."
"You're so wise to sacrifice now to have more later."
"You're a financial genius."
"Your family must be so proud to have a son like you."
laugh-buriko.gif
Those responses are the reason his only true "friends" are pure online fantasy, pixels on a page, and not flesh and blood people who have to endure him every day. Those near him for long come to loathe and avoid him.

• Haha
I would pay Aaron Paul to call Kyle a witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if Casey is finally moving the rest of her crap in and making it official with mini man.
I do recall back when his family was in town that he said he was busy on November 1st, which might correspond with something apartment/moving related.

I did notice that Casey is moving more of her stuff over there, she has 3 or 4 pairs of shoes by the door.

The announcement will probably be "I'm staying at this apartment" and "Casey is moving in with me!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
How does he not have a wrist? Like, I admit I am fat. I need to lose like 50lbs. Iā€™m big boned on top of that. I still have a wrist. Where did his wrist go?

I really hate ā€œdefendingā€ Kyle but I never understood the ā€œhateā€ he got for complaining about the lack of toothbrushes in that free room. It might have been free for him but to Disney it was still a paid for room. Iā€™d expect toothbrushes and toothpastes for such an expensive room.

Reactions: 1
That monologue he went on was some deep stuff.

"Who names things!? That's why I say Kyle grammar! I beat to my own drum! I like to do things the Kyle way!"
Casey's reaction: "Oh that's why!? Huh! šŸ„“ "
Well...

cum rags.jpg

Even more disgusting to any educated person is his mangling and abuse of the iconic line from Walden, the classic work on self reliance and transcendentalism by Henry David Thoreau.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the sound of the
music he hears, however measured or far away. "

Often referred to a "The Different Drummer" passage in Thoreau's timeless work, Pallo probably saw a bumper sticker somewhere and remembered part of the line. What a ridiculous and vulgar idiot he is.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
IMG_6624.jpeg

His big update is going to end up being the living situation. šŸ™„

BTW itā€™s ā€œdimmerā€ time šŸ˜‚ guess thatā€™s Kyle English. šŸ¤”

Oh and that comment is hilarious too!

---
Of course, Kyle would make Casey clean everything after she cooked and did everything herself. Look at the kind of things that Peter Kyle posts on Twitter. Real tough guy I tell ya! Peter is the REAL Kyle that he tries to hide so much from his viewers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He says a 1/2 tablespoon of salt and then proceeds to say this.

View attachment 2531764
This jerk wonders why he loses friends. He genuinely doesnā€™t care or take interest his friendships. Does Kyle even recall one of his few friends has a degree in culinary arts? Probably not, because itā€™s all about Kyle. Wonder if Nick found this segment insulting.šŸ¤”

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.