Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this was an attempt. Can you imagine if one of his Disney Hotel Room Beds were made like this??????? He's have a FIT.

AND WHAT'S WITH THE HAT???????????? He probably has not showered or washed his hair in the sink. Certainly not Camera Ready.

1698334012539.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
You "meanies" and "hatters" over on 'X' should make him hold up a piece of paper saying "I am Peter. Not Kyle." 😂 A heterosexual man whose into bodybuilding whose a Kyle Pallo superfan to the point of unhealthy obsession (over 400 posts now defending him + dozens of post as 'Moose') just doesn't make sense.
Didn’t Peter say Kyle has, at most, 20% body fat? Wouldn’t someone who is into body building know what 20% body fat would look like? Kyle looks to have between 25-30% body fat based on his pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tell us about your TWO shares of stock mini squatch.

View attachment 2533137
"I'm really passionate in stocks. I'd be working in stocks."

I'd love for him to do a video on stocks and explain technical analysis, fundamentals, quantitative easing, market psychology, etc. I spent around a decade working with stocks and it would be hilarious to hear this special needs idiot try to babble his way through that. I bet he doesn't own any other stocks except for Disney and Tesla and only bought them because he thinks they are "cool."
Absolutely cringeworthy. I am honestly so embarrassed for this clown talking about the passion he has for his investments. 1000% guarantee he's got a Robin Hood account & he plays around with a couple hundred bucks worth of meme stocks & a little worthless crypto. Truly, someone his age, with limited resources in both money to invest & longevity in the market, should keep his head down & his yap shut

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"I'm really passionate in stocks. I'd be working in stocks."

I'd love for him to do a video on stocks and explain technical analysis, fundamentals, quantitative easing, market psychology, etc. I spent around a decade working with stocks and it would be hilarious to hear this special needs idiot try to babble his way through that. I bet he doesn't own any other stocks except for Disney and Tesla and only bought them because he thinks they are "cool."
You know, if this idiot had any kind of significant brokerage account he’d be flexing it.

I bet his bayyyg collection is worth more than his stocks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
"Hopefully"

I thought he had like 4, 5, or 6 cruises booked? Why would he need to say "hopefully" when it comes to the BIG THINGS next year?

"hopefully" in Pallospeak translates to : 👉"If someone else can gift it to ME or pay for it for ME."👈

The cruises are booked only in whatever passes for a mind, and, in the end, he knows it won't matter. His excuse making stans have the attentions span of gnats and excuse or forget anything he 'promises.' To use an old Arab expression: "Promises are as dust."

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think I heard a different F word

View attachment 2533197
Plenty of time to play Spiderman but when it comes to Patreon and doing stuff like a podcast "time always b issue." Him saying he's addicted to and constantly playing Spiderman now seems to contradict with his recent claim that he works around the clock, 24/7, working & planning & researching. What a bullshitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know, if this idiot and any kind of significant brokerage account he’d be flexing it.

I bet his bayyyg collection is worth more than his stocks.
If I ever even heard that Grifty had been in the building where our accountant and broker work, I'd give serious thought to moving all of our accounts elsewhere.
Can you imagine having him deal with any aspect of finance, anything? This is a dopey little idiot whose Mother manages his $500 debit card for god's sake.
Like everything else, his financial acumen is fantasy, baseless bravado and bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Hopefully"

I thought he had like 4, 5, or 6 cruises booked? Why would he need to say "hopefully" when it comes to the BIG THINGS next year?
He lies so much he can’t keep up with all of them.

Discussing upcoming trips he just FORGOT his 6 paid for cruises? “Well 5 are definitely totally paid for, but, we’ve paid deposits on some of them.”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I ever even heard that Grifty had been in the building where our accountant and broker work, I'd give serious thought to moving all of our accounts elsewhere.
Can you imagine having him deal with any aspect of finance, anything? This is a dopey little idiot who Mother manages his $500 debit card for god's sake.
Like everything else, his financial acumen is fantasy, baseless bravado and bullshit.
He's like an 8 year old who plays "pretend" with everything:

I'm going to be a realtor!
I'm going to be a stock broker!
I'm going to be a golfer!
Big things next year! Mind-blowing things!

You're 100% right that you can see the child-like daydreaming and make-believe in his eyes when he's boasting about all of these grandeur plans and ideas. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So, this little mo is going to stay at AKL for 4 days, but, get 8 days of vlogs out of it?

For a guy that time b issue, and he has no time for anything, what will he do with these 4 days off? Catch up on Patreon? Four days of Disney research and vlog planning? Have 4 uninterrupted days to look at houses? Rel-uh-ter training? Golf lessons? Study to get into 'financing?' Buying furniture so he doesn't have to eat on a bath towel on the floor?

Oar, will it be 4 days of Call of Duty and Spiderman?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WeeMan Kyle REALLY got busted over at that laughable "X" page of his last night. His alcohol-infused warped brain ran off the rails and he forgot the cardinal rule of sock puppetry: "Never forget which YOU is really YOU if you want to own the hatters' and meanies." :ROFLMAO:
He blew himself up.
200w (92).gif
:LOL:
bully.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny how 'Moose' shows up at the same time that Kyle started posting on Twitter.

Moose starts posting 10:04 AM
Kyle makes a tweet at 10:17 AM.

003624.png

003623.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's like an 8 year old who plays "pretend" with everything:

I'm going to be a realtor!
I'm going to be a stock broker!
I'm going to be a golfer!
Big things next year! Mind-blowing things!

You're 100% right that you can see the child-like daydreaming and make-believe in his eyes when he's boasting about all of these grandeur plans and ideas. 😂
He's got no tether to reality or to anything he's promised in past vlogs. Just throw it all against the wall & keep your fingers crossed, his stans certainly won't hold him accountable. And the way he talks about engagement, marriage & kids? Wildly immature, Kyle, please do not procreate. Oh, & can I add, that Icon of the Seas cruise he's flexing about? The ship looks like a clown threw up on it. I know some of you guys swear by the cruise thing, but damn that thing looks busted. Hard pass

• Haha
He's got no tether to reality or to anything he's promised in past vlogs. Just throw it all against the wall & keep your fingers crossed, his stans certainly won't hold him accountable. And the way he talks about engagement, marriage & kids? Wildly immature, Kyle, please do not procreate. Oh, & can I add, that Icon of the Seas cruise he's flexing about? The ship looks like a clown threw up on it. I know some of you guys swear by the cruise thing, but damn that thing looks busted. Hard pass
Spot on. Many people love those, to use my Dad's phrase, 'floating hotels and waterparks,' and we've taken several in years past. Today, we much prefer the smaller, 'boutique,' cruises for exclusivity and service, like Crystal, Ritz Carlton, Viking, Seabourn, Oceania and Scenic Eclipse is a fav. Lot more bang for the buck in service, amenities and peace of mind...which is priceless.

The Icon of the Seas?
kill-myself (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So little man talks a bunch of tit about Animal Kingdom on his vlog and then Disney invites him for 4 nights to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge? :unsure: Something isn't adding up here.
---
Update: Yunque is the man ⬇⬇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Interesting. I made a couple calls. This is what I found out. The only Disney influencer known to be hosted for a runDisney event was actually hosted by Citizen one of Disney’s corporate alliances. They do all the race timing also. She has a large following and high quality vlogs and also has a connection with a runDisney manager. I wasn’t given this infuencer’s name. I recall them saying in the past that Brianna and Kevin are hardcore runners. No doubt Kevin registered long ago. Also, I was told that Disney social media managers NEVER schedule “skypes” with influencers prior to media events, the way he said Disney called a meeting with him. It Sounds just like the supposed call he received when he was at Animal Kingdom the day before hurricane Ian from Disney social media. He claimed they wanted to do something with him that, “has never been done before.” Hey Kyle!! You’re BUSTED!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.