Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed 3 times in today's dump where Casey gets annoyed and uncomfortable.

The first is when they're in the elevator and Kyle's dancing and singing like an idiot. He points the camera at her for a long time while she stands there and looks like this. Her face says it all ("I don't want to do this")

View attachment 2531333
View attachment 2531334

Then again when they are walking into Publix, Kyle says "It's now time for the Casey show!" Casey sounds disinterested and says "it's my show?". She gives him a dirty look as she's wiping down the cart and the camera quickly pans by and catches it. Then she tells him it's too much pressure.

View attachment 2531335

Then finally, her face when he says kale smells like Kyle's farts. 🤣

View attachment 2531339

Better get used to this Casey if you want to commit to this for the rest of your life.
That Publix photo shows an expression of true love and over the top joy fear and oh hell no!

1698255445797.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can You imagine running into this dancing fool on the condiments aisle????

View attachment 2531303
IMG_6040.png

That’s probably why nobody is ever around him when he films! I’m from NYC and I’ve taught my child that if she sees someone talking to themselves, acting bizarre, or making faces at a camera, she should quickly turn the other way.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is he wearing a stupid backwards baseball hat in his own apartment?? Ohhh it's because he thinks we won't notice he's balding. Kyle, we see you: short, fat, balding, and stupid.
His underwear is probably backwards as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he's completely losing his mind. This is just bizarre. Pallo family needs to spend less time on their sock puppet accounts and more time getting him some professional help.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s probably why nobody is ever around him when he films! I’m from NYC and I’ve taught my child that if she sees someone talking to themselves, acting bizarre, or making faces at a camera, she should quickly turn the other way.
And you're very wise to do it. (y)

That whole clown rally is as creepy as fu*k and I wouldn't have let one of our kids within a 100 feet of any of them.
Stranger Danger!
ScratchyOilyGalah-size_restricted (1).gif

clownn2.jpg
CLOWNKYLE4.jpg
clownn.jpg
clownjerkeyle.jpg
clo1.jpg
clo.jpg

creepyclown.jpeg
CREEPYCLOWN4.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think he's completely losing his mind. This is just bizarre. Pallo family needs to spend less time on their sock puppet accounts and more time getting him some professional help.
View attachment 2531372
I now remember where I’ve met people like him! During my training, I had to work in a psych unit called Dual Diagnosis. These were patients who had a psychiatric disorder and a substance abuse disorder. When we walked through the halls in the afternoons, some of them would be so hyped up and try to engage us in that manic bizarre type of way. Of course, these were people who were seeking help, so we didn’t judge them. But our lil’ Kylie would fit right in with his narcissism, delusions of grandeur, multiple personalities, and alcoholism!

Reactions: 12

View attachment 2531396

This reminds me of a couple kids I used to teach when they were either off their ADHD meds or had a bad dosage change.

This is not a normal behavior in the slightest. Sadly his stans will just claim he's playing it up for the camera but this is excessive.
---
That Publix photo shows an expression of true love and over the top joy fear and oh hell no!

View attachment 2531352
wow! just wow!

1698257144234.png

• Haha
He replied as "Peter" to his own post within a couple minutes too. How obvious can one get?
Of course, tattle posters are crazy for commenting a handful of times after his regularly scheduled daily vlog drop, but Peter's totally normal & completely rational as he sits around all day waiting 24/7 to respond to Kyle's random tweets within minutes. Nope, Kyle's not Peter, no way, no how

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Kyle Pallo #53: Dance Like No One’s Watching, Because They Aren’t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's what my Father calls"...the 500 yard stare." 😐👁😳
It's that very moment when you realize you have sold your soul, you're staring into the abyss and there's no turning back.

View attachment 2531321View attachment 2531310
Look at her face in this pic...especially around the eyes. Does she not see how bad she looks because of spending time with this fool and his stupidity?
It's what my Father calls"...the 500 yard stare." 😐👁😳
It's that very moment when you realize you have sold your soul, you're staring into the abyss and there's no turning back.

View attachment 2531321View attachment 2531310
Look at her face in this last pic...especially around the eyes. Does she not see how bad she looks because of spending time with this fool and his stupidity?

• Sad
Look at the dwarfs doughy, inhuman arm. It looks like somebody blew up one of those plastic newspaper bayygs.

IMG_6535.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Any more water parks?

Quick Casey, grab my love handles!

Gotta be nearing 2 bills and about 30% Body Fat at least. Alcohol and Grease don’t mix well sir!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.