Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, he’s an exceptionally profuse liar. His problem lies in the fact that he’s not a believable liar 🤥. You’d think with the lifetime of practice he’s had he’d be more adept at it.🤣
Since the only thing he does is lie, it is becoming increasingly difficult for him to separate his fantasies from his realities - they are all the same to him. BTW, if YouTube gave an award to the vlogger with the dumbest, most gullible stans on earth, Pallo's real and sock-puppet stans would win, hands-down. He keeps feeding them his daily load of crap, and they keep eating it up.

Reactions: 13
He says he’s still actively house hunting and when the right opportunity comes along he’ll just “pay a fee” to get out of his lease (aka termination fee for breaking a lease prematurely).
View attachment 2534313
He speaks with his mouth out of his ass - as if money grows on trees. Assuming his monthly rent is $2K - that would be a $3K termination fee. That’s another half of a RH couch. Or many Tito’s. Or perhaps some badly needed bar stools and dining table set. It’s clear he can’t even manage an apartment yet he still lives with this delusion of home ownership. And it’s very likely his current apartment is subsidized by the Saukville clan.
Looks like Kyle’s been borrowing Casey’s eyeliner for his lower lids. 🙄
1698381003561.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since the only thing he does is lie, it is becoming increasingly difficult for him to separate his fantasies from his realities - they are all the same to him. BTW, if YouTube gave an award to the vlogger with the dumbest, most gullible stans on earth, Pallo's real and sock-puppet stans would win, hands-down. He keeps feeding them his daily load of crap, and they keep eating it up.
I think the Tracker stans would be tough competition, but would love to see a cage match!
---
Looks like Kyle’s been borrowing Casey’s eyeliner for his lower lids. 🙄
View attachment 2534355
Maybe he's trying to learn the kids about emo.

Reactions: 8
I call BS on this whole AK sponsored trip. A few weeks ago he said something along the line of “I would love to do a run Disney event but they always sell out so fast.” So he expects us to believe they reached out to him AND sponsoring his stay? 🙄🙄🙄. Kevin is a member of Casey’s family so why is he also not busy with family like she will be?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"I'm really passionate in stocks. I'd be working in stocks."

I'd love for him to do a video on stocks and explain technical analysis, fundamentals, quantitative easing, market psychology, etc. I spent around a decade working with stocks and it would be hilarious to hear this special needs idiot try to babble his way through that. I bet he doesn't own any other stocks except for Disney and Tesla and only bought them because he thinks they are "cool."
I second this. I work in financial planning and would love to see the man child who can't do basic multiplication attempt the series 7. Not to mention, he thinks it is a better idea to buy giant mickey pummmpppkins and inflatables for inside his apartment than actual furniture.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So we reached out to someone who works with RunDisney and they backed up the statement that he's not being brought in by Disney. None of what he said tracks with how RunDisney or the event sponsors do business. When they do promote events, it's the longer distances for the more serious runners and they also use their own camera crew on course and in the start/finish areas. There would be no need for him to be brought in to film. Also, they don't host athletes at hotels. When sponsors do sponsor runners, it's bib only. No hotel stays have ever been involved. Disney is also very serious about FCC disclosure with "paid sponsorship" or the usual hashtags in the video description (he has none). Hopefully he's just dumb enough to run on someone else's bib

Screen Shot 2023-10-27 at 7.53.09 AM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So we reached out to someone who works with RunDisney and they backed up the statement that he's not being brought in by Disney. None of what he said tracks with how RunDisney or the event sponsors do business. When they do promote events, it's the longer distances for the more serious runners and they also use their own camera crew on course and in the start/finish areas. There would be no need for him to be brought in to film. Also, they don't host athletes at hotels. When sponsors do sponsor runners, it's bib only. No hotel stays have ever been involved. Disney is also very serious about FCC disclosure with "paid sponsorship" or the usual hashtags in the video description (he has none). Hopefully he's just dumb enough to run on someone else's bib

View attachment 2534879
He is such a pathological liar claiming he was sponsored for the event plus AK hotel stay. Disney needs to ban him forever from their properties (hotels & parks) for slander. After all, Disney’s reputation is on the line when this loser spews such misinformation. Since his parents couldn’t do it, someone needs to teach him a serious lesson in life!

Reactions: 22
He is such a pathological liar claiming he was sponsored for the event plus AK hotel stay. Disney needs to ban him forever from their properties (hotels & parks) for slander. After all, Disney’s reputation is on the line when this loser spews such misinformation. Since his parents couldn’t do it, someone needs to teach him a serious lesson in life!
I'm going to write an email Disney World later with a link to the video asking them to clarify if they are sponsoring him for the event. If enough people do, it should land on their radar.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He claimed they wanted to host him for the runDisney event. Then he claims he was so nervous because he doesn’t fo well on interviews. What were you interviewing tor kylie? Accepting an offer is not an interview! Your story wreaked with falsehoods from the get go.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm going to write an email Disney World later with a link to the video asking them to clarify if they are sponsoring him for the event. If enough people do, it should land on their radar.
If you are looking for people at RunDisney try Gabrielle Lennox and Paul Morris Jr

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Soooo… Kyle said he was supposed to move into his “new apartment” at the end of November, but now says it’s going to be later in the year. So… December?? Is he moving on Christmas??
He also said something about a 1 year lease. So who knows. No way construction has been delayed repeatedly for now 6(?) months. These apartment complexes are not hard to put up.
I’m wondering if he could only afford a 1 bedroom at this complex, but to continue his “air of affluence” has been telling people this is a temp until he gets his ”real“ apartment that’s “even nicer”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1. CovidGate
2. HurricaneGate
3. HouseGate
4. MinionsGate
5. RunDisneyGate

This guy is going to "expose himself" so hard for the fraud he is, he's going to be back in Hooterville living with witch Mom and harassing 12 year old girls online for dates in no time. Maybe there is a Red Owl or Piggly Wiggly that can give him that big 9-5 banker job inbetween retrieving carts.

Kyle Pallo #53: Kyle Desperately Wanted a 5th Gate, Now It's His Biggest Scandal Yet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dwarfy the Idiot gets to Hollywood Studios at the crack of noon on October 26th and stumbles around nonstop whining that Christmas decorations aren’t up yet.

Very helpful Disney Expert vlogging!!

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 10.11.50 AM.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
KP is like all Wizard of Oz characters in one: No heart, no brains, no courage and looks like a Munchkin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.