Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why Kylie didn’t get invited to the Disney Company’s 100th Anniversary ball like PMM did. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The time Casey corrected him on his pronunciation of library on their Carnival cruise. The one where he promised to keep an open mind and didn’t. It was the only time I’ve seen him with a look of sadness because he felt he was being picked on. “Oh, you’re making fun of me…” The one and only time I’ve ever felt bad for him.
She didn't even say it in a mean way. He kept saying "lie-berry" and she corrected him a few times on how to say it properly. I think Casey just cared about him putting out a somewhat more professional product. His problem is that he feels like it's an "attack" on him whenever anyone tries to correct him or give him advice on something. There's something really damaged with his psyche where he's constantly on edge about people making fun of him. Look at Hoop De Doo. He always takes himself very seriously and is unable to laugh at himself.

If he could handle some self-deprecating humor and laugh at himself sometimes, it would go a long way toward making him somewhat more likeable.

Reactions: 10
Just glanced over at the 'responses' to the last couple of vids he's posted at YouTube.
I'm telling you, you would not have to take off your shoes to add up the cumulative total of the I.Q. points among his hardcore 'base' of support.
laughing-hysterically-dying.gif

"This reminds me so much of...."
"Tell your family I said..."
"We also took the ..."
"I will be at EPCOT on..."
"Can you do me a favor and..."
"My Mother used to ride..."
"I remember our first visit..."
"When we were children and went to Disneyland..."
"You remind me of my grandson...."
____ and on and on and on...ad nauseum

You can't make up crap like that. They actually thinks Grifty gives a tit about what they or their family did or plan to do. They are just weapons grade stupid and bullet proof ignorant, and they couldn't find a clue in a field full of clues in clue mating season. ___ They've developed some scenario, some fantasy that he reads the comments and actually ponders and reflect and cares about them when, of course, he only takes real note and replies with more than a monoslyllable when the promise of money and/or gifts is mentioned.

Deby Sue is obviously nuts, but she's not the only one. The others just are able to float along in a sea of mindlessness and stupidity and cope with reality a bit better. Still, all of them are living in Crazy Town, USA.
They are a collective of people walking around wearing a shirt with an arrow pointed under their chins and the phrase "I'M WITH STUPID" printed right below the arrow ___ and there's the sign "KICK ME" stuck on the ass of their pants. 😂

Grifters, even as stupid, ignorant and inept as Pallo, exist and often thrive because such easy marks, often well intentioned but dimwitted, are abundant among the great unwashed out there in America, and they are willing to be parted from their money. It's funny, fascinating and sad all at once.
fans.jpg
And this guys'fans' are smarter than Pallo's. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle would’ve showed up in shorts and dirty sneakers to this.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This popped up in my feed and it’s just plain obnoxious. His dad tunes him out and just kind of walks aimlessly around contemplating how his life got to where it is. Kyle on a manic fit trying to get his dad to buy in on getting a drink. Then he gets a drink and they both “talk” to (make noises and faces at) the camera as if they’re an infant who just got their first mirror.

it’s just so bad. You can tell Ger Bear wishes he didn’t have that last child.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder why Kylie didn’t get invited to the Disney Company’s 100th Anniversary ball like PMM did. 😂
Nate is one food item away from an ER visit and long hospital stay. It will cost him a year’s worth of vlogging money. I can’t believe no one his life pleads with him to stop.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
This popped up in my feed and it’s just plain obnoxious. His dad tunes him out and just kind of walks aimlessly around contemplating how his life got to where it is. Kyle on a manic fit trying to get his dad to buy in on getting a drink. Then he gets a drink and they both “talk” to (make noises and faces at) the camera as if they’re an infant who just got their first mirror.

it’s just so bad. You can tell Ger Bear wishes he didn’t have that last child.

Once again making fun of people in wheel chairs. SMDH
---
Not Kyle Peter talking to himself again. 😂
IMG_6600.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nate is one food item away from an ER visit and long hospital stay. It will cost him a year’s worth of vlogging money. I can’t believe no one his life pleads with him to stop.
He'd just ask them to bring him his camera and vlog in the hospital room.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what Casey would think of this? Looks like Lil' Man is looking for a new mommy. A muscle mommy. 🤣

003555.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It is just so hard to wrap my head around the fact that these daily dumps are Kyle’s career. Let me say that again… they are his CAREER that he claims he puts his BLOOD, SWEAT, and TEARS IN. Meanwhile, he doesn’t know what anything is, fumbles on words and KEEPS them in the final cut instead of saying things over and editing out the mistakes, says incorrect things all the time, and just overall gives out a steady stream of crap like diarrhea.

I started imagining if I did equivalent things in my own career like Kyle does in his. It’s as if I wrote emails and reports with a lot of typos and didn’t bother fixing them and just sent them up the chain as is, or went to an important briefing without doing any research or hell, not even make any power point slides, just go to the bigwigs and wing it. Or, went into work with the same clothes and didn’t shower. It’s just seriously so unprofessional and I would have been fired YEARS ago! He may not have a BOSS, per se, but he needs to start to view his audience almost like his boss, because the audience is what pays his salary. You’re not going to get a raise or promotion if you don’t put out quality work, and he’s not going to grow his viewers if he continuously puts out lazy, boring, garbage content. I just don’t understand how he can seriously see himself doing this as a sustainable career for the rest of his life. He’s already getting sick of it himself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
2 quick observations here before I go about my day:

1. Maybe Kylie should take a cue from his governor and get some new super power shoes

1698187776837.png

Ask Allen Edmonds to make him a pair so Banker Mommy can buy them for Christmas!

2. In the spirit of Halloween does DADDADDAD remind anyone else of a certain Milwaukee area clown....?

1698187861081.png

1698187878097.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.