Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @txtwin69 on the new thread title!

Another week, another thread! Last time we spoke Kyle just got back from his trip to Disneyland, where his parents and his sister all shared a bed while Casey sadly missed out on the invite. Casey also missed out on the invite of many trips to Disney World with Kyle and Taylor, meanwhile Peter on Twitter has mysteriously been less active at the same time Kyle's been "hosting" all of his guests. He also teased about a BIG trip coming up at the end of this month - who will he blame it on this time if it falls through?

The anticipation is LITERALLY building, welcome to thread 52 everyone!

Reactions: 18
welcome to thread 52, you guyses!!!
JoJo is in Las Vegas, on another trip. It's really too bad his relationship with Krista is holding him back from all the trips he wants to do, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Short enough to fit on a children's fold down bed with room to spare.
2023-07-02 10_31_40-(4) Checking Into Saratoga Springs Resort_ A 1 Bedroom Villa Room Tour! Di...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Do you ever think the reason he wants to go on cruises so badly is because he heard the term from a gay friend and so he thinks if he goes out to sea on a cruise it will also be where he can "cruise" for gentlemen?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you ever think the reason he wants to go on cruises so badly is because he heard the term from a gay friend and so he thinks if he goes out to sea on a cruise it will also be where he can "cruise" for gentlemen?
Why do you think he was always lurking in the woods before he moved?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
JoJo is in Las Vegas, on another trip. It's really too bad his relationship with Krista is holding him back from all the trips he wants to do, huh?
JoJo's two uploads this week have 22K views combined and there was another he deleted because it was doing so badly. I don't know if Kyle would feel like he's losing that war.

• Haha
JoJo's two uploads this week have 22K views combined and there was another he deleted because it was doing so badly. I don't know if Kyle would feel like he's losing that war.
Oh yeah, I realize that. I’m just talking more from a “who can brag about actually traveling this year” standpoint.

Reactions: 9
Oh yeah, I realize that. I’m just talking more from a “who can brag about actually traveling this year” standpoint.
They are both failures in different ways. One fails to engage his subscribers and the other fails to grow his subscribers. We give them 2 years, max!

BIG Things Coming for OR boy in 2024. OR Lil Tito. He makes us Guyses so proud.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just creating the proper ambience and atmosphere, setting the stage properly, if you will, for a new Kyle Pallo Thread:

pallofart.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
hopefully disney is watching him yelling dad dad and throw me a roll ruining the magic for other guests.

Reactions: 8
I know right? :ROFLMAO:
JoJo has been to Japan, England, France, Greece, UAE...etc. and he's soon on his way to China.

If it weren't for that lovely girlfriend holding him back from traveling, he might have been able to take a 3-day boat ride in the Caribbean, pull a one nighter at some hotel on Disney property, or shack up with his parents in one room at a Howard Johnsons in Anaheim.
laughing-funny.gif

*I thought that perhaps, just perhaps, that the 'girl friend' Casey might be a strong enough influence to hold his hand and get him to travel at least a bit outside his Disney Bubble travel zone. She had some experience and she had the capacity to help with travel. The opposite has happened. He's dragged her down to his level, gotten her to accept one nighters at the park, a little mini cruise when he can grift it or get her to pay for it, cook and look after him...and on and on. In short, he's slowly but surely sucked the life out of her like some loudmouth and creepy soul sucking incubus.

• Haha
  • Heart
It's time for a Tito's nightcap.

---
TRUTH - well not the Love you part - well you get it

1697941398498.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
12K views in 12 hours.
YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!
(*TAPS plays softly in the background.)

Hard to believe that a, what was it 50 days of
torturous videos, oh, it was 4 but seemed like
an eternity, of you and the Clown PalLOWrents'
at a theme park didn't keep fans glued to the
screens. All in one room at a HoJos, walk and
witch and moan, eat and film it all. Priceless
memories indeed. 😬 :ROFLMAO:

Our Last Family Day Together: Having
Dinner And Catching A Delta Flight Back Home

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump
My god son, it's already been ratio'd.

(y)1.1K ___ (n)1.4K

insanityy.jpg

TAKE A bleeping HINT! 😎

---
Now here's a man who 'gets' Pallo and all the cringe, bullshit, and useless dysfunction that WeeMan is and brings with him wherever he infects with his presence. He takes the time to break it all down in a vid:

Last edited:
  • Haha
its pretty sad when a person doesn't see how its not jealousy but obnoxious behavior that he receives the hate that he does. i also feel bad for most of his "fans" who are so blind to the constant theme that he projects. i see some have said "you know you should treat Casey better because...." but instead of listening to them, he double downs and says "whatever you're just jealous." no Kyle they're not, we're not. for some of us we just want you to do better, instead of worrying about what is being said on tattle maybe use that energy and work on bettering your content (instead of copying it from other youtubers), maybe check yourself into rehab for your rampant alcoholism (btw you're at best a "functional" alcoholic). learn to be respectful of other people and realize the world doesn't owe you anything. maybe actually see what its like to pay for you and Casey for an entire day OUTSIDE of Disney/Universal (including city walk and disney springs) and maybe realize that there are people who are enabling your bad behavior.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.