Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bought another hat, sitting on the floor eating dinner though with no table or chairs.
---
Bought another hat, sitting on the floor eating dinner though with no table or chairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t someone recently post on here an old clip of Kyle where he put the song from Gaston from Beauty and the Beast and flexed his muscles? Look at the image Peter used on Twitter today in his reply to this girl who was talking about making bone broth. Also the spelling of radiant. 😂 He cannot be any more obvious. My goodness! 😂
IMG_6682.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
---
He bought Genie Plus at $25 for 1 ride and had a $50 lunch at Brown Derby QUICK SERVICE as well. He's such a DUMBASS. Also rolling into the park at Noon. Too many Tito's and Twitter posts the night before.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love how Kyle said he hates renting an apartment because he’s “throwing away equity”, yet he has no problem throwing away money on useless Halloween decorations, DoorDashing practically all his food (including a breakfast sandwich and a bagel with cream cheese… REALLY???), and spending $25 on Genie+ to ride one ride that he’s been on a million times. DoorDash alone costs so much money between fees and tips… it’s just such a waste of money when you can literally just drive somewhere and pick up the food yourself. Better yet, actually learn how to cook basic things. He’s so damn lazy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how Kyle said he hates renting an apartment because he’s “throwing away equity”, yet he has no problem throwing away money on useless Halloween decorations, DoorDashing practically all his food (including a breakfast sandwich and a bagel with cream cheese… REALLY???), and spending $25 on Genie+ to ride one ride that he’s been on a million times. DoorDash alone costs so much money between fees and tips… it’s just such a waste of money when you can literally just drive somewhere and pick up the food yourself. Better yet, actually learn how to cook basic things. He’s so damn lazy!
His definition of SWEAT EQUITY is strolling into the parks for 1.5 to 2 hours a day while sweating profusely and pigging out. That is hard work for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not the fake staged phone call to make him look important and try to own the haters who claim it’s not true. And come on, when does Kyle ever talk like that to his mom? It is so fake. He’s such a bad actor.
View attachment 2535332
This staged phone call with his mom telling her the "big news" reminded me of that time he recorded the phone call saying he "got the house." Same bad acting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He bought Genie Plus at $25 for 1 ride and had a $50 lunch at Brown Derby QUICK SERVICE as well. He's such a DUMBASS. Also rolling into the park at Noon. Too many Tito's and Twitter posts the night before.
He is most likely writing off anything he films in the parks like Genie+ and sit down meals.

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but I have to go back to his mom saying that we are "trying to ruin his career" which will "make him hurt himself." It's just so absurd to me.

How can she not see that he's the ONLY one who is ruining his "career" (I can't take that word seriously with what he does) with the stuff he purposely puts out in public? Kyle is the one who left all those old racist, homophobic tweets up and the thousands of creepy tweets toward young girls. Kyle is the one who became the most disliked Disney vlogger through his own actions and the way he and his family handled criticism & controversies.

It really is a glimpse into his family's psyche and how they believe that Kyle can do no wrong. I assume she's worried that Kyle will have some kind of breakdown and "hurt himself" if his YouTube channel fails. If that's the case, then they need to focus their attention toward his own behavior and actions rather than his critics and also get him some kind of help and therapy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
watch out Doormat, because that’s your future.
His Dad in the latest Disneyland stuff is exactly her future.
---
To him, it's flexing that someone else is cooking and bringing it to him. Hell, just eat some cereal!
---
This staged phone call with his mom telling her the "big news" reminded me of that time he recorded the phone call saying he "got the house." Same bad acting.
View attachment 2535361

Who was recording this?

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but I have to go back to his mom saying that we are "trying to ruin his career" which will "make him hurt himself." It's just so absurd to me.

How can she not see that he's the ONLY one who is ruining his "career" (not a career by the way) with the stuff he purposely and willingly puts out in public? Kyle is the one who left all those old racist, homophobic tweets up and the thousands of creepy tweets toward young girls. Kyle is the one who became the most disliked Disney vlogger through his own actions and the way he's handled criticism & controversies.

It really is a glimpse into his family's psyche and how they believe that Kyle can do no wrong. I guess she believes that Kyle will have some kind of breakdown and "hurt himself" if his YouTube channel fails. If that's the case, they need to focus their attention toward his behavior and actions rather than his critics.
This all stems from his narcissistic personality disorder: blame everyone else except himself when things don't go as planned. It is also worsened by his family.

This is an excerpt from the Mayo Clinic:

It's not known what causes narcissistic personality disorder. The cause is likely complex. Narcissistic personality disorder may be linked to:
  • Environment — parent-child relationships with either too much adoration or too much criticism that don't match the child's actual experiences and achievements.
  • Genetics — inherited characteristics, such as certain personality traits.
  • Neurobiology — the connection between the brain and behavior and thinking.
---------------

Clearly, there was too much adoration during his upbringing and even now; he has been spoiled and enabled by his family. He resembles JerBear: like clown father like son. His behavior and thinking are obviously so distorted that he can't separate reality from fantasy and his blatant lies are only believable to him and his gullible stans.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Come on Kyle, even PMM pretended to train for the runDisney. Doesn’t his apartment complex have a gym? Can’t even pretend to get on the treadmill.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So we reached out to someone who works with RunDisney and they backed up the statement that he's not being brought in by Disney. None of what he said tracks with how RunDisney or the event sponsors do business. When they do promote events, it's the longer distances for the more serious runners and they also use their own camera crew on course and in the start/finish areas. There would be no need for him to be brought in to film. Also, they don't host athletes at hotels. When sponsors do sponsor runners, it's bib only. No hotel stays have ever been involved. Disney is also very serious about FCC disclosure with "paid sponsorship" or the usual hashtags in the video description (he has none). Hopefully he's just dumb enough to run on someone else's bib
So what is the lesson we are all learning here? Do not repeatedly lie on the internet because there will always be people smarter and more well-connected than you who will expose your lies!

Reactions: 16
Not the fake staged phone call to make him look important and try to own the haters who claim it’s not true. And come on, when does Kyle ever talk like that to his mom? It is so fake. He’s such a bad actor.
View attachment 2535332
When I watched the clip again, I noticed something I didn’t notice before. After Kyle “hangs up the phone”, when he puts it back down on the table, the screen is black. When you just hang up a phone call, your screen doesn’t just turn to black. In order for that to happen, wouldn’t he have to press the power button on the right side of the phone? I don’t see him do that, so it’s just further proof that it was all staged.

PS- Kyle in slow mo ALWAYS cracks me up HAHAHAHA!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.