Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ball sack neck banker is more fucked up than he is. I often question where he got his alcoholism from, dad doesn’t seem like a drunk so mommy must have been banging back the Tito’s while pregnant with humanzee
And taking steroids while pregnant with Alexa the great 💪
On their last day at Disneyland, everyone had a cream soda except for banker Mom. Perhaps, that’s some spiked water:
IMG_7361.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last month someone mentioned that they went to middle school with him and how none of the other boys liked him because he was obnoxious and arrogant, and would brag about his Yu-Gi-Oh cards all day.

And now here he is at 30 years old, still chasing cards to flex 🤭 he hasn't grown a bit.
Wasn’t he flexing some rare card that pictured a white DraYgon with blue eyes? Guess he flexes himself in the same way: a once in a lifetime obnoxious vlogger with blue eyes named Kyle Pallo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Banker mom doesn't need to worry about Kyle hurting himself anytime soon.
He needs a house first so he can hang himself in the attic.
To be sure he ends it i would advise him to put a bayg over his head.
Or as an alternative he can start binge watching his own vlogs so he can bore himself to death.

I just got caught up on the comments. I'm glad I read them all because everything I was wanted ro say was already said. Lol
I'm heading back to Florida tomorrow to drive my father to Tampa (from Melbourne beach) for his scan to see if the last round of chemo did the job. I hope we get good news this time. 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Kyle and his family keep calling us bullies, and say they're "bullying the bullies" through their sock puppet accounts. But lets not pretend like Kyle isn't the real bully here. This is why he doesn't have any friends.

Doxxed a cast member for simply doing her job.
Forces Casey to ride Soarin' and makes faces when she talks.
Called his ex awful names and punched walls when he was angry.
Publicly shames Lora for going on dates.
Made fun of people with mobility issues.
Blamed his Tito's bottle on JoJo and projects his alcoholism on him, blamed him for his messes.
Lied to other vloggers faces on a cruise that they couldn't upload because the WiFi was bad, then uploaded his own videos.
Makes fun of other guests for having to wait in line when he doesn't.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
"each and every single day people are going to try to bring me down. to that i say i'll see you guys tomorrow."

How cute Grifty. You seem so triggered and poutraged lately. All falling apart is it? So sad. (sadface)
Did you find that little note of Norman Vincent Peale-like positivity :ROFLMAO:on a bumper sticker, the "Little Golden Book of Positive Sayings," Freaky Alexa's diary, or in some religious tract left in a gas station bathroom stall while you were cruising?
laughing-hysterically-dying.gif

In any case, to that, Wee Man, we say:
"We'll be right here waiting for you. Cheers!"
crying.jpg

evil grin.gif

BTW: Is Alexa there to calm you down. Did she give you that postive affirmation for the day? :ROFLMAO:
Has she let you suckle at her teat (unlike Casey, she actually has tits.) to calm you while cradling you?
That would be par for the course. In some sick brother/sister relationships like you two have, I can imagine that actually happening.
Sissy will make it all better for the 30 year old baby. So, hang on little Snowflake. Let Sissy help you and tell you, for the 1 millionth time, "It's OK . They're just jealous of your amazing success, gorgeous home, sports cars, buxom girlfriend, Rolex and endless flow of cash ___ ."

lol-no (1).gif
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Perfect for the nightstands in a luuugssssuureee swampland apartment in Celebration FL

IMG_0371.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle and his family keep calling us bullies, and say they're "bullying the bullies" through their sock puppet accounts. But lets not pretend like Kyle isn't the real bully here. This is why he doesn't have any friends.

Doxxed a cast member for simply doing her job.
Forces Casey to ride Soarin' and makes faces when she talks.
Called his ex awful names and punched walls when he was angry.
Publicly shames Lora for going on dates.
Made fun of people with mobility issues.
Blamed his Tito's bottle on JoJo and projects his alcoholism on him, blamed him for his messes.
Lied to other vloggers faces on a cruise that they couldn't upload because the WiFi was bad, then uploaded his own videos.
Makes fun of other guests for having to wait in line when he doesn't.
View attachment 2536273
Monetized Casey's mother's death by making her talk about it on camera

• Angry
Reactions: 9
If it’s that big of a concern to the family that they’re pleading for the hatters to stop, the family needs to stop enabling him and get him into treatment.
I agree.
But I suspect it's just trying to silence critics with emotional blackmail.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.