Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve met Kylie two times…once when he worked at the haunted mansion another time in a bar…5’6” with his lifted shoes..5’3”-5’4” barefoot on a good day…I hope he is saving money for his hair transplant.. need to start soon. But rehab should be in his immediate future..if his family still cares about him..rehab him now or it will be too late….p.s. Casey might need some de-programming and a self help group…just sayi 🍄😎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kyle says he's going to Animal Kingdom today to try some plant food. Enjoy Kyle!
20231024_102157.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oar little idiot says October is one of the busiest months at Disney World.

Theoretikly.jpeg

Oar Disney EXPERT who researches and prepares 24 hours a day apparently didn't have time to do a 4 second Google search to find out October is one of the slowest attendance months at Disney World.

He believes anything that pops into his pea brain is true, not matter what it is.

What a Dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh noooz'! Ratio'd even on a Sunday,
the day you do your best. SAD :LOL:
And 25K views in a day and a half. {{{ Ouch! }}}

Exploiting that poor dowdy flat chested woman's
hair cut and dead mother couldn't even save this
horrific and cringe vid, huh? SAD
Such riveting content. Try to get her to cry uncontrollably
and you can act concerned, perhaps that will
work. You're welcome.
Casey CUT Her Hair REALLY Short For
Something Special! We Went To A
Pumpkin Farm For Fall Vibes!

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump and Ratio
190K subscribers
*JoJo at 1, 450,000 subscribers

("Too bad JoJo couldn't take you as
his Plus #1 to China, huh? :ROFLMAO:)
Big travel plans. JoJo's not playing!)
You, however, could still go to Reflections of China
at EPCOT and 'fake it til you make it.'
You're welcome.

Here ya' go:
ratiod4.jpg

(y)3.1K ___ (n)3.2K

• Haha
When oar dwarf says “honestly” he’s serious, you just have to believe him.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 10.45.00 AM.jpeg

“Honestly, huge things coming in 2023, no joke, not playing, honestly”.
---
I hope Wall Street is listening to Dwarfys Roundtable.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 10.58.06 AM.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
When oar dwarf says “honestly” he’s serious, you just have to believe him.

View attachment 2529010

“Honestly, huge things coming in 2023, no joke, not playing, honestly”.
---
I hope Wall Street is listening to Dwarfys Roundtable.

View attachment 2529036
"Trust me, honestly, believe me, I'm not playing, trust me."

Someone who tells the truth doesn't have to constantly tell people they're telling the truth. He has a liar's conscience.

Well, now we have Kylie’s two piece.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 11.03.14 AM.jpeg

Dumbass.
---
This a dwarf is a complete moron. He says you can leave AK by 10 am after finishing everything in the park. This half wit says he spent 4 hours there, but, he only rode 2 rides.

Is this ‘Disney-kid’ an expert?

If I ran the parks I’d make sure he’s not allowed to vlog anywhere on the property. If he can’t be banned completely from the parks, I’d ban him from entering with any kind of recording device.

He should never get any type of Disney invite and I’d be surprised if nobody is looking at Doormats connection to this incompetent half wit.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 11.11.57 AM.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So today's video starts out with him saying the word OUR and he says it right

---
He calls this the Christmas line - looks like Fall/Winter to me.

1698161359132.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
10 min in and this dumbass puts marinara sauce on a salad because he claims a cast member told him to, except he/she probably meant on the plant based Italian sausages he’s eating and not the salad. Good God he’s such a bleeping idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Got my weekly Kyle. Goes to AK AT 11 am. And wants to know where’s all the people? On line ! He will film anything to get his 25 minute of b roll in a hour . Filming stores, [using all the film] restaurant [using all the film]. Walking up to closed rides. [usinh all the film]. Cement, blacktop. .. single rider line. Empty rides.
Kyle can’t film himself waiting on line.maybe a minute, so he donesnt Waite on lines. Has to get back home. he puts his hour and half to make a 25 minute blog.

It comes with a side of a salad. Huh? lol. And yes to the sauce video above. It is NOT for the salad, OMG lololol

1698162214875.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Worst part of this is. We are supporting him. Why? I really have faith in his food review's. marinara sauce on a salad. Got to try that one. not

• Haha
So today's video starts out with him saying the word OUR and he says it right

10 min in and this dumbass puts marinara sauce on a salad because he claims a cast member told him to, except he/she probably meant on the plant based Italian sausages he’s eating and not the salad. Good God he’s such a bleeping idiot!
View attachment 2529076
He used up all his brainpower that day correctly saying ‘our’ at the beginning of the video. There was nowhere to go but down after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oar little idiot says October is one of the busiest months at Disney World.

View attachment 2528967

Oar Disney EXPERT who researches and prepares 24 hours a day apparently didn't have time to do a 4 second Google search to find out October is one of the slowest attendance months at Disney World.

He believes anything that pops into his pea brain is true, not matter what it is.

What a Dumbass.
yup. he throws in that word "theoretically" like he does with "I believe" or "I think" because he doesn't know and can't be bothered to look information up

Hey Kyle. (notice I spelled your name correctly for a change?)
Why is it that you spend zero effort in giving correct information to your viewers?
Is it because your are a complete idiot or just don't care to be correct?
Are you incapable of doing better?

I don't know about anyone else's job in life but usually you find out this info and GIVE it to the customer. Not ask THEM what they think. Can't he ever ask and find out what things are?

1698163290261.png

• Haha
Dumbass.jpeg

Kyle says "With early entry you can be finished and leave AK by 10:00 am"

Ok, so if the park opens at 8, early entry is at 7:30 leaving 2 1/2 hours until 10:00. If park opens at 9:00 early entry is at 8:30 leaving 1 1/2 hours until 10:00.

The Disney Kid, Disney Vlogger, Disney Expert says Animal Kingdom is a 90 minute or 150 minute park.

Going to AK, you'd probably want to ride Kilimanjaro Safari, whats that, an investment of 45 minutes at the shortest?

Lets ride Expedition Everest, at the fastest, maybe 30 minutes?

Probably want to ride Flight of Passage, even with short lines, 45 minutes.

Ok, Kyle, now it's 10:00 so are you finished with this park??

Todays dipshit vlog removes ANY semblance of competence this moron ever had in relation to having ANY knowledge of Disney Parks.

Taking Kyle's Expert Disney Advice, just skip Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids, Na'vi River Journey, Tough to be a Bug.

Darn it, you don't have time for Festival of the Lion King, Finding Nemo, Flights of Wonder.

Maharajah Jungle Trek is great, but the Expert says you don't have time.

Visiting Dawa Bar for a drink, or 2, is out because you'll be gone by 10:00 am, they aren't open yet.

Go elsewhere for lunch because you're gone before Satulli Canteen or Yak & Yeti or Flame Tree even open.

Nomad Lounge for different drinks and great appetizers is a no go, because they open at 11:00

This guy is a complete idiot. He has absolutely NO helpful knowledge of ANYTHING Disney.

What a Dumbass.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
they have 15 rides which is THREE handfuls Kiley

1698163696588.png

---
Isn't his "JOB" to get more customers in the parks? He is telling everyone to just skip this park. WOW.

1698164308046.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
When cast members f**k with oar boy Kyle

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.