Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

croissantfurnace

How does he not have a wrist? Like, I admit I am fat. I need to lose like 50lbs. I’m big boned on top of that. I still have a wrist. Where did his wrist go?

I really hate “defending” Kyle but I never understood the “hate” he got for complaining about the lack of toothbrushes in that free room. It might have been free for him but to Disney it was still a paid for room. I’d expect toothbrushes and toothpastes for such an expensive room.

Reactions: 1

JerzGurl

Great way to contradict the multiple times he said he was able to save up enough money in 2021 and 2022 and has "more than enough" to afford a $750k house.

He lies so much that he can't keep track of his lies.
---
I clipped the 'house update' for you guys'es. He stutters his way through it.
View attachment 2533893
Sure,
... "they kinda got it confused"

Last edited:

DoubleA

Free subscriptions have been scrubbed and guess what? Kyle is still losing paid subscribers!!

View attachment 2535904
I was wondering about this. I haven't paid much attentions recently to Kyle and the last I saw he had less than 100 members on patreon. Then when I checked recently it had jumped up to over 130 so I thought maybe he was putting some work into patreon. Nope, his last post was in the summer and those are all free members. I wonder when he turned that option on because it wasn't there before.

SofloQueen

Nick and Kylie love Grindr…can’t wait to see Nick back in soflo again…good times Nick..f** Little marshmallow man Kylie…he can watch if he wants next time…🍄😎

markvlinder

Chatty Member
Banker mom doesn't need to worry about Kyle hurting himself anytime soon.
He needs a house first so he can hang himself in the attic.
To be sure he ends it i would advise him to put a bayg over his head.
Or as an alternative he can start binge watching his own vlogs so he can bore himself to death.