Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Thanks everyone for your support. Im off for a bit now. I have to gear myself up for September. I need to teach the young whippersnapper how to think and he'll be able to progress and do his job well. I can't teach anyone how to do their job, but I can teach them how to think outside the box. All my apprentices have good careers and Im glad I helped them. Im proud of every one of them. They still message me now and ask for advice. Im happy to help out. They are the sons I never had. Love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25

MrsCranky

VIP Member
You take care of yourself MrsC and come back when your ready.
Thank you lovely. I mean no harm to anyone and I love you all. Warts and all. Im having a hard time recovering. I collapsed the other day, too weak to do anything and it made me cry. I felt like a failure. I've always been strong. That was awful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

mrspig99

VIP Member
Thank you lovely. I mean no harm to anyone and I love you all. Warts and all. Im having a hard time recovering. I collapsed the other day, too weak to do anything and it made me cry. I felt like a failure. I've always been strong. That was awful.
Aww, no, take it easy MrsC! Sending you a big virtual hug!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

emmaw28

VIP Member
Fml, this heat is intense but I’m not complaining! I just wish I was 3 stone lighter 😂😂
I’ve booked a field for the dogs tomorrow at 5am! It’ll be lovely and cool then!
Do you think this article about KP will ever come out - I’m losing the will to live 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Gem74

VIP Member
It’s all very 🤪🤪🤪 where certain people are concerned. And now the mods have responded again to someone‘s post……which I sort of understand….but what does my head in over there is the fact that since I have been on this site people just keep on repeating the same shit over and over and over again….and people respond and discuss like it’s the first time 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
What gets me is the who is SB/Edna/AFP questions? Read back through the threads ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MrsEms

VIP Member
Aww, I'm so touched by everyone's comments. We all have our own stories and will share them to help and support each other which is fantastic🥰❤
Because you're all so fab I thought I'd show my tits...

20220709_175314.jpg

Love to you all xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Aww, thankyou! Big hugs and love to you❤❤❤. It's a shame we can't choose our families, I'd have you and quite a few others on here too!

Thanks everyone, you've all made me smile today😊🥰😘❤ xxx
Can I adopt you? Lost both my mom and dad in the last 3 years and feel lost.
Man menopause and heatwave is fucking brutal am suffering.
Love to you all, the threads I participate in got me through some terrible times this year, I love the humour, us Tattlers are funny as fuck xx

• Heart
Right I’m off to catch up on the Skanky thread. Wish me well for tomorrow Krustieboobs….I’m having my squashed boobie procedure tomorrow so as usual I’ll be 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬 til I get the (hopefully) all clear for another three years. Always in panic mode when it’s due even after 11 years 😖😖

• Heart
  • Wow

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning all, still hot, still sweaty Betty🥵
Hope you're all well!
I've never had a maccy ds breakfast, everyone else I know has had one. My middle daughter is going out for breakfast this morning to some fancy cafe. I'm still positive so a social leper and can't go. My poor youngest daughter has tested positive this morning too. I'll send out for lots of ice lollys to keep her cool! Bless her, she is actually worried about missing school. Back in the day I'd be doing bloody cartwheels...hated school🤣

Xxx

• Heart
  • Sad

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Hey you wonderful people. I need a Mummy chat. My mum refuses to stick up for me and the police say My 8 year old is am unreliable witness.

I want to scream..I want to cry.
I really feel for you sweetie ❤

I'm a DV survivor myself and I am shocked your Mum won't defend you - her own daughter. Sounds like she is afraid of the abuser herself or is it the police she doesn't like?

My abuser put me in hospital, I lost 3/5 of the blood in my body, I had to have a blood transfusion. My parents were living in the US at the time. It killed my Mum not being able to get to her daughter

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart